Militant

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-18-2015, 03:51 PM

Hostility devours his facial features as the massive devil paces along the borders of Imperium, his robust appendages moving like clock work beneath him. Every few minutes he releases a summon for his dear sister, his boisterous barks ringing throughout the range. Surly she could hear him, even if she was in the knolls he doubted she could ignore his calls. The longer she takes the more frustrated he becomes, and it it obvious by his sour expression that he has no patience. Mevia, his wolverine companion, is sitting nearby in the shade, her beady red eyes anxiously following the brute's every move. She waits for his command, but she doubts he will give her one. He isn't here to fight with his sister; he is here to make amends.

Walk "Talk" Think

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
03-18-2015, 04:17 PM
The staccato sound of barking drifts from the range, not necessarily an uncommon occurrence, except that this time the call came for her. She stopped mid-stalk to sit up and listen, sending the hare racing away. Well. That was unusual, Cascade had few wolves in Alacratia close enough to her to want to seek her out, and of them only two were males with that particular timbre to their voices and that wasn't Valen - what was Neios doing on the border? Cautious after the somewhat less than pleasant encounter at Arcanum's festival, but curious and drawn to him, Cascade abandoned her hunt to head for the border at a lope.

He sounded... impatient, barking every few minutes as though to remind her that he was still waiting and somehow she got the feeling that this wasn't just a simple social call, and a shiver of dread raced down her spine. Coming upon him she slowed, and her tail and ears flattened down in uneasy habit as she continued to creep closer. She was a different wolf now than she'd been in her childhood, but half-remembered experiences had taught her that Neios was dangerous when he was in this sort of mood. Warily she moved within his reach, seeking to nudge his chin with her nose. She knew, intellectually, that she need not be so submissive with him, that she was her own person and safe on the boundary of her packlands, but as much as she was fighting it a fearful part of her that had been buried since he'd abandoned her, since before she'd found Valen, had reared its head in the wake of her instability within Imperium, or maybe it was the hormones, whatever it was she couldn't help but regress to the submissive creature she'd been when she'd first found her way home.

Idiot, she snarled silently to herself. Grow a fucking backbone. The hell is wrong with you? Say something sassy. He hates it when you're sassy. Go on, be a bitch. But all she did was stand there silently, staring, the snarky words frozen in her throat.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Neios

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-18-2015, 04:32 PM

After what feels like half an hour to the monster, he finally gets what he has come for- his sister has arrived. He halts to a complete standstill as the woman slips into his view, his large tail curling above his massive hips in a display of aggression. His aggression is not directly aimed toward her, but it seeped to his surface without much effort. He has never been one to shield his emotions from the outside world. In a semi-submissive manner Cascade approaches him and tenderly nudges the bottom of her chin with her nose. Instantly his lips curl above his fangs, a silent warning that he does not want to be touched again. Before he would have craved her touch, but things were different now. He can only feel bloodthirsty malice within him, even toward his blood relatives, which was something he never thought would be possible. He needed to get away before he did something irrational to the ones he had once loved. "We need to discuss something." Husky lyrics fall from cracked lips, his tone of voice venomous and hostile. The hair along his nape and spine is erect, and the blacks in his eyes are completely dilated. To a stranger, he might appear to be a deranged and rabies infested beast.

"Speech"

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

03-18-2015, 04:58 PM
That chill of dread deepened, like ice water seeping to her bones, and she stilled as his muzzle moved in a silent snarl of warning. He'd always been aggressive, always on the edge of violence, but this was different. Not since she was a naive child had she genuinely feared for her life around Neios. Sure she'd expected him to lash out if she made him angry, even to maim her it was bad enough, but this... Her skin crawled, and she dropped her head and backed away, tail curling under, at this point her instinct to survive at all costs kicking in to overwhelm all else. Just be submissive, don't push him, stay alive until you can get out of here her inner voice was now urging her frantically. Survive at all costs. "What is it?" she asked, low-voiced, her eyes roving anywhere but Neios... looking for an escape route.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Neios

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-18-2015, 05:09 PM

Submissively the woman slinks away from him, and he aims to follow directly after her, not wanting to allow more than a few inches of space between them. His eyes glare at her with intensity, and his hostile body language does not change. "What is it?" Comes her soft, and obviously timid reply. He is quick to respond, as he wants to get this over with and get out of here before he loses complete control of himself. "I'm leaving Alacritis, He begins, his eyes seeming to bore holes into his fragile sister. She has always been the more delicate Saxe, and so he does not blame her for fearing his rage. He is a force to be reckoned with. "And I don't think you will see me again." He expects her to at least ask why he has decided to leave, so he can give her a better explanation than just this.

Speech,

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

03-18-2015, 05:40 PM
He followed her as she backed away and so she stopped, lowering herself nearly to her belly, and stared up at him. Tension showed in every line of her body as her body prepared itself for fight or flight, and her muzzle gaped slightly as she panted. But his words froze her in confusion, and her jaws clapped shut - almost on her tongue as she was less than speedy pulling it back in her surprise - as she blinked. "What? Why?" Despite her fear, her voice was colored with surprise and... hurt. Was she to be abandoned again so soon? What was so wrong with her that she was destined to always be alone? To be the last Saxe in Alacratia, rejected by her own family and friendless? The urge to run home and bury her face in her sons' fur was nearly overwhelming, but she remained crouched and waiting to hear - what she kept doing so wrong.

Neios

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-18-2015, 08:14 PM

She stops and her form lowers closer toward the earth, and the monstrosity does not hesitate to loom over her submissive body. She seems terrified up until he tells her why he has come, and her fear is instantly replaced with curiosity and concern. Again he is quick to respond. "Because it's not safe to be here anymore," His massive form sharply turns toward his right, his frigid gaze turning toward the direction of rogue territory. "If I stay, I'll hurt them. I'll hurt you." Of course by them he means her children. He has been having vivid dreams of ripping his family limb from limb, including his sister's children. Now those dreams have turned into impulses, impulses he is afraid he will not be able to control for much longer. "I thought you should know in case you ever came looking for me. I'm a monster Cas, a monster who will murder again and again until I'm murdered myself." Lyrics drop like stones from his inky lips, and there is no hint of remorse in his tone either. He knows what he is, there is no denying it- and he also knows that by leaving Alacritis, he will keep her safe from his madness.

"Speech"

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

03-18-2015, 08:41 PM
His words drove the breath from her lungs and froze time around them. It staggered her. I'll hurt them. I'll hurt you. Neios wouldn't care if he hurt someone who didn't share his esteemed bloodline. Them, then... was... Her back arched, almost feline, the black hackles raising as a small involuntary sound of rage left her throat. Even while the voice of survival in the back of her mind chanted run run run everything else screamed kill him kill him kill him and she was torn there between terror and fury. Selfishness and protectiveness. Hurt. "You really are the child of our parents," she hissed in contempt even as she cringed away from him. "You are just as insane as either of them ever were and I should have died alone in the wilderness rather than come back to you." Something in her had broken in the knowledge that he would even consider harming her children, his only family. How could it have all gone so wrong? "Go on then, run away like mother did. It's all we Saxes are good for, isn't it?" She could have cried then, if she were capable of it, but she just crouched miserably.

Neios

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-26-2015, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2015, 12:44 PM by Neios.)

Her reaction to his statement does not suprise him, in fact, her expected her to act this way. She was the lucky one, the only normal Saxe who didn't suffer from sever mental illnesses that effected her daily life. Surly she has her own mental problems, but nothing like Nausica or himself had to experience. She started to back away from him again, and this time he does not make any advancements to follow her. Voices within his skull taunt him, their devilish chimes begging him to rip his sister to shreds where she stood. His right eye starts to twitch as he glares down at his sister, his eyes seeming to have the intent of boring holes into her soul. He wants to kill her... no... he needs to kill her. Suddenly his lips curl high above his fangs, and a fearsome snarl erupts from his snapping jaws. He snaps in her direction, not close enough to bite her, but close enough to scare her. Saliva seeps from the corners of his mouth, the pupils within his eyes fully dilated, the way a sharks would after scenting fresh blood in the ocean. "NO!" He screams at the top of his lungs, the tiny bit of willpower he has left desperately trying to fight the deadly urges he feels. He doesn't have anymore time to explain, he needs to leave now before he loses complete control. "Cas.. I..." He mutters under his breath, his eyes clenching shut as he clenches his jaws together. His head hangs low toward the earth, and his body langauge transitions from aggressive to impassive. "I won't forget you." Without another word he sharply turns away from her, his robust appendages swiftly carrying him away from Imperium's border without his command. Mevia follows him without hesitation. He has chosen his flight response in fear of hurting his only sister left. Unless she follows after him, he will vanish into the horizon, his destination being the closest shore he can reach. He would rather die treading across the ocean than risk staying here and killing the only valuable possession he has left- his sister.

-exit neios from alacritis unless stopped-

"Speech"