gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
03-20-2015, 02:02 PM
(03-19-2015, 12:51 PM)Otaktay Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 12:48 PM)Otaktay Wrote: Can i please have the odd shaped markings gem amount taken out and replace them with regular shaped markings for otaktay?

I'm sorry, what am I doing now? o.o Is this a refund? - Mouser

Yeah, except leave all the gems that i used for the odd colored markings and take 50 gems out of Aeolus' account, and 50 gems out of Nalyda's account so i want the normal markings instead of the odd so that it would be 400 and its easy to pay for instead of having to go through all of my other accounts and posting the amount of gems again.

Okay, so since this is technically a refund of some sort, I'm going to need the link to the original purchase thread for the odd shaped markings.

Also when you already have a post made in the gemstore for a purchase and you'd like to add something to it, you need to edit that post instead of reposting the purchase completely. Going to delete the original purchase post and carry out the refund/new purchase in this post instead. - Mouser

Understandable. Here's the link for the old purchase: http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=12533

The original 300 gems for the Odd Shaped Markings purchase have been refunded and applied to the purchase of the Regular Shaped Markings instead.

Completed by Mouser.