gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
KatG2
04-06-2015, 04:25 PM
The chocolate man would make his way into the south, after his meeting with Rune he was eager to see more of the alphas that lingered here in the south. His dark paws would bring them to another border, this one seeming quite a bit different than Secretua if he had to tell by scent alone. Not that he felt deterred, he would bring himself to the border, again seeking nothing other than to know of this pack. They'd come to a neutral agreement with his most recent visit, and he found that a victory even. If he only learned the name if this pack today he would leave satisfied, so with out delaying any further he would lean back onto his haunches. Far enough from the border to be polite he would call for the alpha, curiosity in his tone before he settled his features back to a comfortable position to wait.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
04-07-2015, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015, 09:07 PM by Valentine.)

An unfamiliar howl from the border rang out and drew the King in. The call was polite enough, but it didn't even hint at what the howler was hoping for. Perhaps it was a rogue looking to join? In any case, Valentine, sharing the curiosity of the caller, came at once.

He approached lazily, his stride fluid and feline; every inch of him contributing to his predatory persona. Valen regarded the smaller male curiously, taking him in as he would any potential new member. The closer he got the clearer it became the caller was a pack wolf and instead of lessening his scrutiny, the knowledge amplified it. If not a rogue, who other than an alpha would seek him out?

"Greetings," he rumbled, "And welcome to Imperium. My name is Valentine and I am the alpha here. What business do you have in seeking me out?"

"Talk" Think "You"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
KatG2
04-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Frith had no issues with waiting patiently, and he had no fear that he might not be answered. Eventually the sight of another would come into his field of vision, a tall man (easily the height of Aslan). He was a dark slate color and his form would pour the authority of alphaship. As he guessed this pack was already vastly different from Secretua. Frith would lift his hind end from the earth at the approach of the other man, his head bowing respectfully as he drew more near. Though Frith was humble he was still loathe to lose the stance of an alpha he'd come to fall into naturally. He'd lift his head as he was addressed, being given pretty much all the information he sought in one statement. "Salutations," Frith would return the greeting, "I am Frith Destruction, co-alpha of Threar. I came to seek out knowledge of my fellow leaders." He really was hermit-like up to this point, neither he or his wife had branched out to see who else was out here. "I've been rather holed up in the East for the past year and thought i would extend a paw of peace to those around me." Their small family pack had no desire to cause trouble to anyone.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

04-13-2015, 08:46 PM

Peace. A quaint idea. Peace was for allies and formidable forces in an effort to stem the heavy loss of life. Peace, in Valentine's mind, was a truce reached in acknowledgement of the prowess of another, the acknowledgement and respect of an equal power. It struck him as odd that Frith jumped straight to such an idea without getting to know him or his pack first, but he was aware that every alpha took a unique approach to ruling.

Valentine dipped his head slightly in acknowledgement of the brute's title. "It's a pleasure, Frith Destruction." Destruction, eh? They seemed to be about as common as rabbits. As for his peace, the Imperator would of course accept the gesture of goodwill, but he himself wasn't ready to make any promises. That would have to be earned. "If you're open to it, I'd like to hear more about Threar."

"Talk" Think "You"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
KatG2
04-29-2015, 02:09 PM
Frith would be offered similar respects as the tall man bowed his head in greeting. The easy smile that lingered on his features owuld not be moved as the Alpha before him asked about Threar and who they were. Of course Frith had no intentions of keeping the knowledge locked away. Threar held no great secrets, it was really only he and his wife watching over their family. Though they'd gained a few members that did not bear the Destruction name Frith considered them all his family. Even the new little she wolf Frost, who he'd need to speak to about their probation... "We're a Lawful Neutral-Good pack. We give shelter to those in need and our family. We emphasize the desire for knowledge and betterment of one's self and our pack." No one in Threar held a desire to conquer the world, only to live and grow and experience the world's wonders. At least, that is what he wished for his children. "May I ask what Imperium is like, sir?" He'd tilt his head curiously, now that he'd offered the basics of Threar he didn't want to go with out first hearing about this southern pack.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

05-16-2015, 10:26 AM

So a safe haven of sorts? Interesting. If they saw much traffic it was possible they had access to information regarding the goings on in Alacritia. Valentine filed this speculative information away for later use. He was interested in interpack trade. Perhaps Threar's focus on knowledge could be used for the betterment of both their packs.  At the very least it was worth mulling over.

Frith followed his description by asking what Imperium was like. "Certainly," he said before launching into a rote explanation of his pack, "In Imperium we place emphasis on respect and loyalty. We're lawful in nature and take a militarist approach to maintaining our home. Everyone, regardless of their preferences, must learn the basics of the trades responsible for keeping us safe and fed."

"Talk" Think "You"