gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-15-2015, 02:28 PM
Irelyn
observant / empathetic / obsessive / gentle / nervous

Ire is a new gal on the block and I'm looking to kick things off with her!
I haven't decided on a pack for her yet so was hoping she could meet a few characters to help make up her mind? She's an explorer, has some herbal knowledge and a bit of a messed up past from which she's had no closure, so she might be a bit off at first.. she may also be nervous and stuttery around males and very dominant females.

Anyone fancy dragging her out of her shell a little?

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
04-15-2015, 05:14 PM
Hello and welcome to Ala! Let's see...pretty much all of my chars are open for threads except Nemesis and Sindri, so if any of them interest you let me know.

As for packs, I have Valentine who is the alpha of Imperium. She's more than welcome to meet him; he'd be happy to talk to her about the pack and he wouldn't be pushy about it. If Imp's probably not her thing, he's up for meeting new people regardless.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Irelyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-15-2015, 05:19 PM
Imperium might be a bit too military-oriented for Ire right now but I'd love a thread with Valentine anyway :D

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2015, 05:39 PM
I'll try narrow down my characters a little for you:

Chord is a bit of an adventurer, or at least aspires to be one when he's not playing the part of Jeremy Kyle to his family. He's a confident and friendly fellow so perhaps he might help bring Irelyn out of her shell.

Sorrel is antisocial. He has issues with people. Honestly perhaps not the best one either but he is a healer too and at least won't be too in her face, or rather won't be in her face at all. He's part of Threar which leads onto my next two possibilities.

Novella is the alpha of Threar and Aslan is her son. Both are kind and caring, and Novella's dealt with others that you have to be a little delicate with (one of those is currently within her pack).

Aláwo only knows Yoruban and was part of a tribe of wolves that lived in the Southern Continent (little background info; it didn't always exist on Ala was once a newly discovered land). She's fearful of any wolf outside of the tribe, obviously difficult to communicate with and get along with but at least they have a skittish nature in common!

You can pick whatever you like from that list or even choose one of my other characters if you wanted :)

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
04-15-2015, 05:47 PM
Again, welcome to Alacritis.

I have two active characters, currently; Surreal, and her son Regulus. They're both Lawful Good, and friendly, and in time, I intend to create a pack, Either named Celestial, or the Irish Gaelic word for Celestial (Speartha with the appropriate accents; can't type them right of the bat for the life of me.), with Surreal as the Alpha, and Regulus as the Heir, unless his development takes a sudden amazing turn o.o

They're both up for meeting new wolves, and I think they'd both get along with Ire well enough :) Lemme know if you want to see Celestial's layout (I have four versions, omg.), and definitely let me know if you want to thread. :D

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-15-2015, 05:59 PM
I've got a new boy I should be bringing in soon who could help drag her out of her shell ^^
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW

Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-15-2015, 11:01 PM
I have Terrae here who is a quiet, well mannered and philosophical healer who needs to meet more wolves other than his family. He's up for some friendship and general herbs talks.
I also have Ronon -points to lynx in siggy- who's a little on the wild side. He doesn't take much of a liking towards canines, but if he finds Irelyn to be harmless, there could be a possible friendship. He's up for adventures to help her out of that shell :3
*Family are allowed to enter any of Terrae's threads whether they're private or not*

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-15-2015, 11:12 PM
She should meet Bass! They are in need of more healers and he is a pretty friendly guy, and the alpha of Abaven.
I also have toooons of characters... I think all are open for threading right now except for Mercy. Seerten might be good for her! He is massive but... he's adorable.

My focus needs more focus.

Irelyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-16-2015, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2015, 03:33 AM by Irelyn.)
Yes to all xD

@Eldarwen - Would love for her to meet Novella or Aslan and learn a bit about Threar as that's one of the packs I'm seriously considering for her :)

@Briena - Oooh, either is good for me! And would love to see Celestial's layout!

@Toothless - BRING HIM :D

@Millie - Terrae sounds awesome, Ire would be a bit wary at first but I think if they did some herb-talking she'd eventually be alright with him.

@Eve - Bass and/or Seerten would be fun! Abaven is another pack I'm considering for her (seriously guys, so many awesome-sounding packs) :D

I can start a thread or three today btw, so just let me know which area to start 'em in :)

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2015, 03:38 AM
Let's go with Novella then she might be a little less intimidating than Aslan. She's not likely to stray far from Threar lands so Kamui Delta or Redbud Nook would be the best places for a thread for her or of course Threar borders though I'm guessing Irelyn is going to go marching straight up to these packs just yet. I can start if you'd prefer?

Irelyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-16-2015, 03:46 AM
Ooh, if you could start that'd be great! <3
And yeah, Ire's not quite brave enough to go to any pack borders yet!

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-16-2015, 04:46 AM
Thread for you!

Sota

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2015, 09:21 AM
Just posting here with his account so you can stalk to see if it's a good idea ^^ Should be finishing him in the next few hours.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
04-16-2015, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2015, 09:38 AM by Nyx.)
-thinks-

I could throw your way:

Aki: He's a nomadic tribal wolf, currently wandering in the east. He's pretty harmless unless you piss him off, and loves to chat and make new friends. He's pretty free-spirited and has few reservations when it comes to meeting strangers.

Ara: She's a pretty reserved, serious woman whose life revolves around her wife and their two sons, and healing. She's in Fiori right now, traveling south soon to search for her missing parents and little brother. She's pretty nice deep down but can be a bit shy, but I notice a healing skill for your character? She opens right up when the topic of herbs is mentioned :) She also doesn't stray far from the eastern lands right now.

Epiphron: If you're interested in Fiori at all she could meet her? She's pretty strong and confident, can be a bit bitchy unless around other strong/proud characters, or her family since they mean everything to her.

Feel free to check out my other characters in the database, some of them are dicks so I didn't think you'd want your new girl to meet them... yet. XD But feel free to suggest if you find any others interesting :D Lark is a grumpy young boy in Abaven, Saga is an emotionally stunted woman in Secretua who is really difficult to talk to, Kapra is a creepy, manic Viking who loves fighting and is unafraid of everything, Lysis is a slightly manipulative hedonist in Imperium, and Steel is a distraught young boy wandering in the south because his parents are dead.

-end long post-

Irelyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-16-2015, 10:03 AM
Ooh, Sota sounds cool!
And I think hmm.. Aki? :D

Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-16-2015, 04:02 PM
Great! Now, Terrae also happens to be part of a pack, so if you'd like the thread to be further from the borders (their territory is Obsidian Beach), that's fine. Would you like to start or would you like me to?
*Family are allowed to enter any of Terrae's threads whether they're private or not*

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

04-16-2015, 05:08 PM
Awesome! Would you like me to start a thread?

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Irelyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-17-2015, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2015, 09:46 AM by Irelyn. Edit Reason: thread )
@Millie - I can start :D Should have it up today and will stick a link in here.
@Lazuli - That'd be great, thanks!

Thread for Terrae is up!: http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=13862

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

04-18-2015, 04:37 PM
Sorry I'm a bit late! Here's a thread: http://www.alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=13879

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-22-2015, 07:16 AM
I support a Mira and Irelyn thread :D Nevermind the fact that Mira is a very dominant female. She'll try to convince Irelyn to join Sonticus <3
[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]