Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-07-2015, 10:19 AM
A few days after Ashmedai's birthing.

Esti lay with her pup in the den. It was sleeping. It was always sleeping. Or suckling, which it pretty much did when it was asleep anyway. Esti grunted and lay her head at the entrance of the den. After the eventful birthing, she really just wanted to be alone. She didn't want to see Valentine or Rhythm, and especially not Cascade. She was still childishly peeved at the whole trio. Had anyone told her that several wolves would be barging into her den when she was asleep after doing the life-giving thing? She didn't think so. They could have warned her. Esti's tail thumped in annoyance. Somewhere, something moved and Esti froze. She didn't make a noise as she stared daggers towards the intruder. She didn't order them to come out or state their name. She expected Cascade or Rhythm to appear out of the brush and scold her or offer her more herbs. Whatever. "Speech"

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
KatG2
04-07-2015, 11:00 AM
He'd been avoiding the den as much as he could, but Esti hadn't left his mind from the moment he'd taken a glance of her and the new pup she'd brought into the world. He knew that he should go and see her, but he might not have if Rhythm hadn't asked him to check on her. His cousin was not the woman's favorite persona right now, so he would agree to go and see her.

At first he'd move pretty slowly, still unsure of how he felt about her and the offspring she had. He'd sigh heavily as he travelled, regretting the decision to come. He'd stop just before her den became visible, and he'd take a deep breath steeling his nerves before cresting the knoll. Esti was obviously already aware of his presence, her expression obviously less than pleased to see him. He'd sigh again, walking up to her den with his head lowered and long tail dangling at his ankles. His bright yellow gaze would linger on her features, well she was definitely alive, could he go now?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-07-2015, 11:15 AM

The figure that had emerged from the brush was neither of the expected party. Instead, it was a (very mopey) Revenge. Esti's gaze immediately softened and she greeted him lightly, "Revenge, sorry, I wasn't expecting you." She tried to laugh to lighten the mood, but it came out lifeless, "You know, always trying to drug Valentine's baby momma so she doesn't 'do something stupid' ya know?" She forced a smile, then looked more pointedly at Revenge, "What's up, how are you?" She thought about emphasizing hiw it had been a while, but gave up. She was rambling, she felt, and by the way Revenge looked, if she said one too many things, he would run off. She smiled, "Sorry, it's just... it's nice to see a friend." "Speech"

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
KatG2
04-07-2015, 11:30 AM
He hadn't expected her to warm up to him so quickly after his arrival, but as her bright blue eyes took in his appearance she would soften. Her greeting was soft and apologetic, enough so that he felt bad about looking so dejected and his form would perk a little. Her attempt at humor didn't really work but he did give her half of a smile. "Well don't get too excited. Rhythm did ask me to come see you." Surely that wouldn't matter though, Esti was eager to know what he'd been up to and he realized that he'd been through quite a bit himself. He wasn't quite the innocent fumbling boy he'd been the last time they'd met. "it's nice to see a friend." He'd sigh at her words, looking away towards the horizon for a moment before moving closer to the den. He'd lower himself outside the entrance, knowing he didn't really want to run off. "I'm alright, though nothing in my life could compare to what you've been through." He'd take his first peek at the little pup that was Esti's son. He was really cute. "What's his name?" He'd ask absentmindedly, wanting to know but at the same time not wanting to know her son.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-07-2015, 12:10 PM

Revenge came closer and mentioned that Rhythm had sent him, "Figures... At least she's smart." Esti mused. She really didn't mind the herb-woman much, but she wasn't exactly wanting to become her best friend, either. Revenge came and settled near the den without much response from Esti. He stated that he was alright and noted that he hadn't been through anything like Esti's childbirth. Esti looked out of the den and settled her head close to Revenge, feeling pretty at ease around the male, "You know, I'm not really sure if that was as bad a the sickness that struck years ago. It felt like I was sick with that forever. I was sure I was going to die." The woman smiled at the memory, though it wasn't a good one.

Revenge looked at her pup and asked it's name. Esti paused for a moment. She had a name in her head, but she hadn't confirmed it with the oh-so-important baby daddy yet, "I suppose he doesn't have one yet. I had half a mind to name him Cloud or Storm or something because of his coat, but those all sounded stupid, so I'm thinking maybe Ashmedai Imperialis." She made sure to say the proposed name slowly, Az-meh-dye, though the 'Az' was more of an 'Azj' than just an 'Az', she was sure Revenge would get the point. She looked back at the small lump at her side. She wanted to protect it, but she wasn't totally in love with the idea of being a mother. She wouldn't trust anyone else with that task either, though, so she supposed she was stuck with it.

Esti turned her head into Revenge a bit and nuzzled him. Maybe she was feeling lonely, trapped, in this den with her pup. She wasn't free to roam or go wherever, but she was still allowed whatever company she wished, as long as they were in the pack, which basically meant Revenge at the moment. She sighed, "I dunno, I didn't want to have a pup really. You don't have any yet, do you?" "Speech"

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
KatG2
04-21-2015, 12:25 PM
She wouldn't be terribly disappointed by the reason he'd come, and he'd nod at the comment she'd make of his cousin. As he settled it seemed like she found herself relaxing as well, she'd nestle herself somewhat near to him as she spoke. He'd get a quick glimpse into her past before asking about the future, asking of her little son. She wouldn't hesitate to allow him into her thoughts, about what she might have named him and then finally what he would be called for the rest of his life. Revenge liked the sound of it, and he wasn't part of some themed name collection. While he and Mercy shared the fate of such defining names Ash had a chance to define his name himself. "Ashmedai." He would repeat back as his gaze lingered on the tiny boy.

He'd be given some affection as Esti leaned into him, and he'd fine himself pushing back. Enjoying her touch as he nuzzled her back softly. His gaze would swivel towards her as she confessed not really even wanting a pup right now. He could certainly concur, he had no desire to be a father right now. He was barely able to keep his own head above water let alone try and raise a child. He couldn't imagine what she was going through now and what she would go through. "No, I don't." He'd only just recently had his first time with a woman, if Mercy was even old enough to be considered as such. The pair of them were still too young to reproduce just yet. "So, why Valentine?" He'd ask before he'd been able to think over the words, here she was showing him these easy affections and yet another man's child lay at her breast. He just felt confused.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-22-2015, 09:30 PM

Revenge's speech was as short as ever as he simply repeated the boy's name, something Esti wasn't sure if she admired or hated. It made her feel safe, though, like talking to the willows. The boy reminded her somewhat of her make-believe kingdom, with righteous willows that whispered, but never really said anything. Revenge was much the same way, there, present, but quiet. At the same time, though, like the trees, Esti felt that they never really cared about her anyway. Revenge's warmth at her side said differently, though. Her friend- if she really considered him that- pushed into her in response to her touch. She thought again about her time in the willows with Dusk and Titania. They were her friends too, and yet, they were all gone too. Was Revenge the same?

He'd answer her, stating that he didn't have pups yet. Esti's ears flicked as she was brought back from her thoughts. She'd hum in reply into Revenge's fur, closing her eyes for a minute before Revenge asked, "So, why Valentine?" making her eyes shoot back open as she recoiled from his touch in reflex, "I uh, well... It's really..." She couldn't just admit to not knowing that sex made you pregnant. Her eyes averted from Revenge, "It was casual... An accident..." she'd murmur, not knowing if she should feel ashamed. Her heart sped up thinking of the mistake, of how she found out, of the days she stayed lying at the bottom of a barren den feeling like she was coming out of her skin while the pup grew inside of her. Why Valentine? Why did she have a pup with Valentine, "He has others, but I-" she looked back at the brute now, trying to calm herself a bit, "- I had others too, but I didn't know..." she trailed off, her eyes focusing on the ground while her body stayed rigid.

The pup wriggled at her side and shivers ran up Esti's spine, "It- he wasn't planned. Valentine and I aren't... we aren't special to one another really. I mean... I care for him. It's just..." She was so flustered, not knowing how to put what Valentine and her were into words, "We have a pup together, but we're not... committed... to one another." she would say hesitantly, slowly, trying to get the correct meaning of the words down, "So this," she aimed to give Revenge a quick lick on the neck, "This is fine. Shit! Unless you have someone then no, not fine, at all!" Her eyes were widened and her brow furrowed as her voice became hushed and hurried. She looked at Revenge in the eyes. Did he have someone he was committed to? Surely not if he had been pressing against her, right? She couldn't deal with jealous women right now. Her eyes bounced from Revenge's eyes to his maw. Had they kissed last time she had met with him? Did he have someone he kissed now? Someone he loved? Esti's eyes met back with his eyes. She certainly hoped not.

""

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
KatG2
04-24-2015, 10:22 AM
Revenge had never been long winded, he was decisive and straight to the point. There wasn't much beating around the bush when it came to talking to him. That may have been one reason being an adult confused him so much. He was thinking too far above his maturity level for the most part, but he would never regret following Mercy. She had always been a constant in his life, they shared a special bond. Why was it then he felt so good beside Esti? He had no devotion to her and yet he didn't want to hear her say she belonged to the alpha of Imperium.

He hadn't expected to startle her so roughly with his question. Her comfort would be thoroughly disturbed as her eyes flew open. His ears would fall to his head, had he asked the wrong question? Her reply was broken and unsure as she tried to answer him. Eventually she would murmur that Ash had been an accident, she and Valentine had been fooling around. There seemed to be no more devotion between those two than he and her. Only they had a child connecting them.

He wouldn't be graced again with her beautiful gaze, she seemed hardened after the question and he was pretty sure that he had made a mistake. Until little Ash moved and Esti finally brought her thoughts more coherently together. They weren't anything more than parents, and they could show each other affections as much as they wanted. She'd offer an apologetic kiss on his rough neck before freaking out about his own commitments. He only had Mercy, but he knew very well that their relationship was different than anything else out there. They would always have one another, but enjoying other wolves was hardly prohibited.

He'd let his gaze linger on hers as he felt an amused smirk play on his features. "Don't stop, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't perfectly happy with.. this." As she'd called their little cuddle session. It wasn't like they were doing it. "And just fine? Is that all I am.. just fine?" He'd find himself joking with her, wanting to lighten the mood as he reached to nibble playfully at her dark ear.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-24-2015, 01:48 PM

Esti's panic was short-lived as Revenge told her not to stop. He reassured her that this, that they were okay. He then joked and asked if he was just fine, nibbling on her ear lightly. A breath of relief left Esti and she smiled, her ears tucking downwards slightly as she tilted her head under Revenge's chin and into his neck, "Mmm... a little better than fine, I think, but I wouldn't know for sure." She let her eyes slide close again as Revenge's warmth and scent flooded her senses. Her pup needed her warmth right now, otherwise she probably would have taken her nuzzle much further, seeing if she could roll Revenge to his side and cover him with herself. Unfortunately, no such actions could happen right now with Ashmedai at her side. Even still, she was quite sore still from actually having the pup.

She wouldn't stop the husky laugh that escaped her lips as she aimed to push herself still closer to Revenge. She wanted to run her cheek over his neck. She would aim to nudge back up and give Revenge a kiss, if he would be accepting. Nothing serious, she couldn't do serious right now, but she had a wanting- a craving- to be close to someone and to feel loved even if it was superficial."Speech"

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
KatG2
04-29-2015, 10:38 AM
Esti would respond well to his touch, huffing a sigh of relief as she tucked her features beneath his neck. He found himself smiling softly as he looked down at her form beside him and the tiny boy beside her. He felt an almost overwhelming emotion wash over him as he felt an incredible sense of protectiveness. This wasn't his woman and this was not his son, but the sense of completeness he felt was undeniable. What was this? He would mentally shake himself as he focused on Esti's words. This wasn't his family, he couldn't try and regain his lost childhood by barging in on Valentine's claim. This was the alpha's son, and Esti surely didn't want a not even grown wolf trying to play dad.

She'd nuzzle into him after she admitted that she wasn't quite sure of him yet.He was only a little better than fine but that was plenty. He'd return her nuzzle, feeling the potential in their touch but knowing just as well as Esti that they could try nothing but these simple affections. For today at least. Still, she was eager to be closer, she'd push herself further into his embrace and he shift to hold her more tightly to him. She'd offer a kiss and he would aim to return the gesture, if she wanted love and affections he was surely not about to deny her those. With a soft smile and lidded yellow eyes Revenge would shower her in gentle affections, obviously much more confident than their last meeting.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-30-2015, 11:59 AM
You can finish the thread off ;3

The two continued to exchange soft affections for one another. Eager, but tender nudges and kisses showered both of them, surprising Esti with how different Revenge had gotten since they last met. Eventually Esti rested herself firmly against the boy, a loose smile on her face. Her eyes drifted closed for a few moments, enjoying the warmth. A thought occured to her, "Stay with me? Just until I'm, y'know, not councious." She spoke tennatively, not really sure that he would be willing to. IT would be a luxury to fall asleep next to him- his warmth, his touch. It would be something to chase away the little nightmare her life felt like it was becoming.

""

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
KatG2
04-30-2015, 12:36 PM
He'd feel himself relaxing as he caressed her freely, his cares seemed to melt away as he focused fully on Esti. His movements were slow, but as time went on the wolf in his arms would slow to fully relax beside him. She'd still and he'd realize how tired she must still be. He'd smile softly as he kissed the top of her head softly, her words caressing his ears as she offered with out a care. She wanted him to stay with her until she fell asleep. The corners of his lips would pull back a little further in amusement. "Of course," He'd whisper into her ears as he grazed it with his teeth. He'd curl around her a bit more, as best he could anyway. Little nuzzles would be offered slowly, she could take as long as she wished to drift off.