Rehabilitation

Sigmarr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-10-2015, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015, 03:07 PM by Sigmarr.)

Rain hummed sweetly on the roof of his den.  Sigmarr stretched, toes splaying as he pawed at the air.  The young man started to yawn but then winced sharply as the stabs of pain kneaded at his skull.  The lacerations to the left side of his face, from his eye to ear, was likely to scar but that didn't bother Sigmarr at all.  It was such a small thing.  A tiny price to pay for the peace of mind in knowing that the monstrosity that had played a pivotal role in destroying both his and Sindri's life was now gone.  Never to bother them again.  He had to admit though… somewhere, very deep in his heart he'd almost felt pity for her.

Claws flexed in the dirt as the birds began to sing again the rain halting as the sun began to peek through the sky.  He'd been couped up and fussed over long enough.  Stepping from the den Sigmarr shook out his coat and trotted off to find something to drink.

"Speech"

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-24-2015, 11:49 PM

Max had come back into Firefly lake to search for hurbs he could give to Kassander or Callisto the bext time he saw them. Since he had been demoted and moved his den, thr man had no need to keep any plants aside from the basic antiseptic and bandage like plants. One he wasnt officially a healer in Ebony and two he now lived ten feet off the boarder of Firefly lake. Though he had done so because Ebony's healer wouldnt do her job while he was there, he wasnt exactly liking his decision.

He had liked living on the lake and yet his intentions were originally to only remain long enough to find the plants he was looking for when he saw Sigmarr. Since the fight training, Maximous had been trying to avoid any and all Ebon Knights he might have offended by showing up late and yet here he was walking up to one of them. He wanted nothing to do with being very social at the moment but Kass wanted him to be more social so, so be it. "Hello, Sigmarr. How's your head feeling?" he hadnt been there for the siege but could clearly see thhe healing wound on the wolf's head as he walked up to him.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)

Sigmarr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-25-2015, 01:28 PM

Sigmarr gingerly approached the lake and careful bent his head to lap at the cool water. He'd been feverish after his battle and the water was refreshing. His body tensed for a moment as he heard the approach of pawsteps but as he turned he realized it was just another Ebony wolf. Sigmarr blinked slowly, willing his memory to process the face and put a name to it. Maximous wasn't it? One of the healers? Sigmarr had been so disconnected from Ebony for so long he really wasn't quite sure of anything. It was Kassander that had personally sought to tend to Sigmarr's injuries.

"Fine… I suppose, umm… Maximous? Is that your name? I'm sorry, I'm still a bit light-headed. What brings you to the lake?"

"Speech"

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-25-2015, 03:45 PM

Maximous could see the warrior tense up a bit as he spoke but didnt bother reacting. At first he thought the male might turn on him like Gendar probably would have. When he didnt do anything but answer the question and ask one of his own, Max let out a breath he didnt know he had been holding, and nodded his head. "Yes, that is my name. " he would answer as he drew a bit closer to examine the wound more closely out of habit.

To his second question the man would hesitate to answer. He had come here to find what ever plants that still lived this late in the year, but now he wasnt sure what he was doing other than looking at Sigmarr's head. "Well...I originally came to look for plants. So far I havent found anything but a wounded pack mate." an eyebrow would rase as if to chastise the younger man for moving around so much with his head wound, but nothing would be said on the matter as he no longer had a right to say anything.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)

Sigmarr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-02-2015, 02:35 PM

Sigmarr felt a small bit of satisfaction at having correctly guessed the man's name. It was a little thing but as the male was quickly learning in his recover everything had to come one step at a time. He just had to be a bit more patient. A fish leapt from the lake, snagging a mosquito before flopping back in. He half entertained the thought of dipping into the lake himself but he wasn't that great a swimmer.

"Plants? Ah… you're a healer. I remember now…. I've always meant to ask you, what is with that mark on your forehead? Does it mean something in particular?" While Sigmarr couldn't manage much activity he would attempt small talk, ignoring his inner doubts that he was making an idiot of himself.

"Speech"

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-06-2015, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2015, 05:02 PM by Maximous.)

Max would listen to the younger man's question and give a small nod and a smile. His mark was rarely asked about and more rearely called a mark. Most called them it a tatto if they even metioned it. It a way thats exactly what it was. It was a scar that had been colored but his was more important than just any tattoo.  "The mark was placed there on my second birthday by my parents. It means that im a half trained Nomad wolf. To those who know who and what a nomad is, the mark is surprisingly reassuring."

In finishing with his explination, Max had remembered a promise he had made to his mother. One she had made him give before she would let him leave, hell before she would ever even let him out of the den that morning. Sadly he was afraid his promise to finish his taining would not be held as he hadnt seen another nomad since he arrived in Alacritis.

Sigmarr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-07-2015, 08:18 PM

Sigmarr listened calmly as the man spoke, his gaze still drifting to lake who's still, glassy surface rippled occasionally with the buzz of an insect. He felt himself growing suddenly tired again. Dammit… he couldn't wait til he was fully healed again, it seemed his energy would come in such short little bursts and then he'd find himself needed to rest again. Sigmarr half wondered if Kassander had partially drugged him to stop him from accidentally opening the wounds.

The healer stated that the mark was a symbol of being a nomad. A nomad? How curious to find him in a pack. Perhaps he'd grown tired of the wandering life? Or perhaps, as was more likely, Sigmarr was simply ignorant of the Nomads. Sigmarr got to his feet, slowly, almost cautiously until he felt stable enough to move. He dipped his head in farewell. "Interesting, perhaps you can tell me more of these nomads when I'm fully recovered and able to be a better listener. I wish you luck in your travels… I think I'd best be lying back down, seems I'm not as well as I should like to be and boy can my brother lecture! I'll get an earful if I don't behave myself and rest. Take care, Maximous." With his parting words he turned to walk back to his den.

-exit-

ooc: lunar is sick again and figured she'd just wrap this up

"Speech"