Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-11-2015, 04:54 PM

Wind raced through the grass, sweeping leaves along with it that coaxed the young femme to go skittering after the leaves, fangs lashing out, shredding them to ribbons in quick and calculated gestures. Karabela grinned, collecting a mouth full of hapless leaves before trotting back and stuffing them in the den. She loved the sound, the crunch. Crawling back out of the den she set herself to sharpening her teeth on a nearby deer carcass… partly out of boredom, partly because she still liked the taste.

In the distance a hazy of gray clouds drifted across the horizon. The autumn air was warm, bordering on hot. Probably one of the few nice days they had left despite how dry the air was. Dægmar was out on border patrol and had declined the company of her children, stating she needed some time to collect herself without the brats on her heels.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Sabre

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2015, 11:59 AM

Sabre watched closely as his sister gleefully chased falling leaves, though he himself disdained to join her in her juvenile play. He was much more interested in watching the way she moved as she chased, analyzing the motions and seeking to apply them to battle. After all, she may be his sister, but that was no guarantee they would never be enemies, and he was determined to be the best of the three of them and perhaps - privately, in his head, he set it as his life goal - to even someday be greater than his mother. Finally Raba flopped down to gnaw on leftover deer bits, and Sabre languidly stretched to his feet to move over to her. He was bored, waiting around for his mother to come back, and the thought of poking at his sister was appealing. "I didn't think you could catch anything except leaves, but apparently you can catch dead deer too. Amazing." He arched his brow, eyeing the carcass with clear derision as he tried to decide how best to torment his sibling.

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-18-2015, 12:58 PM

Lapping at the marrow, golden eyes rolled to peer at her brother. Well, well, it was about time he showed up, she was starting to wonder if he'd forgotten all about her. She smirked at his voice. One of these days his arrogance was going to get him in trouble and she'd be all to happy to sit by and laugh til her sides were sore. Raba lifted her head and snorted. "Well, I do seem to have all the natural talent. Unlike a certain sibling of mine who spends most of his days lazing about doing nothing." Licking her lips she recoiled from the deer carcass to face her brother with mild amusement. "What have you been up to this season? Afraid I'll give you cooties?"

"Speech"

Falx

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-04-2015, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2015, 01:48 PM by Falx.)
FALX THYRE
Falx was hot on her brother's heels. She'd spent the majority of her morning upending rocks in a dried up creek bed looking for snakes, because gods know she never learns, and her mottled pelt was covered in brown grime. Her fur may have been disheveled, but her green eyes were vivid, excited ever since she'd caught scent of her wandering sibling. The girl hadn't been overly inclined towards conversation so she simply trailed him, curiosity changing venues. Lo and behold he'd led her to Raba, which in her mind was even better. "I wouldn't take that, if I were you," she said in a sing-song voice. Sabre was always mocking them, and Raba was always snarking back, so Falx wasn't entirely sure which one of them she was goading but the instigation would be worth it either way. She sat down with a thump and a loose grin. Ever since falling ill she'd missed countless opportunities to raise hell with her litter mates, and she was almost certainly suffering from withdrawal.

"Talk" "You" Think

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-09-2015, 09:05 AM

Karabela's tail wagged back and forth playfully as she waited for her brother's answer only to find it was her sister who answered instead. Well, well, well…. seemed her wayward sibling was finally well again. About time to! "Better be careful Falx! We might decided to drop our difference and go after youuuuu." She winked at her sister. Girls were totally better than boys, Sabre wouldn't stand a chance! Raba pranced over to Falx to playfully nuzzle her sisters cheek as she stepped back grinning. "Ahh… the merry band together again, come on let's go do something! You guys wanna fight? Or we could go kill something or go exploring or set a trap in the alphas den."

"Speech"