gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
05-12-2015, 05:49 PM

The islands thick jungle would bring Quelt a little bit of joy as he travelled through it. Only the singing of the birds in front of him, and the noise of a lady following behind. Something about this place reminded him so much of Hajime. Though he wouldn't mention him to Limno just yet, this was their alone time as nervous as he felt about it. In all honesty, he didn't know how to feel anymore. After two broken hearts, he couldn't expect to work much as the other two went. Time healed wounds, but it made him sigh regardless as he stopped near a large pond. Looking at his own reflection.

Quelt would turn to Limno, watching her carefully. "So.... where are you from Limno?" he would ask tilting his head to one side. Hopefully it didn't bring on a horrible story like some did. His own past was normal, it didn't have as much heart break in it until he had stumbled upon these lands in Alacritis. Where his siblings soon disappeared and the adopted children and friends he made all the same. Things sort of felt like they fell apart didn't they.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
05-12-2015, 06:17 PM

At the moment Limno was confused to why Quelt had brought her out here. For a moment she would think the male had a crush on her, but she shook the thought out of her head. As she followed him through the thick jungle terrain, she would have to do nothing but trust the man. He would stop in front of a pond before turning towards her, springing a question on her. For a moment her head followed his, was he really that bad at small talk. She would laugh a little and walk over to the water dragging her tail underneath his chin.

"A forest, same as any other. That's where my adopted family raised me after me and my brother were found." For a moment she considered mentioning how she was glad Arian had found a good home, but she would clamp her jaw down shut. No, she didn't want to anger Quelt, it was weird how she thought that way as well.

""

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
05-12-2015, 06:22 PM

Quelt couldn't help it he grinned awkwardly at her, though it was a simple answer for a simple question. For a moment, his heart jumped as she placed her tail underneath his chin. It had been some time, he felt his body starting to react to his feelings. Though as any other man would he would stay civil. Watching her carefully as he came to the pond next to her, looking at her reflection in his own. "I grew up in a strange place, it was flat with material those 'hoomans' had as the elders would call it." he would explain lapping up the water with his tongue for a moment.

"Are you uncomfortable here Limno, with me alone?" He would ask rather seriously. Looking at her with his two different eye colors. Somehow he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. It was hard enough holding back because he did like her, and his inner demons still liked to scratch at the edges. Venus knew how to handle those, it ached his heart to even think about her.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
05-12-2015, 06:50 PM

Limno would have to look at him funny when he explained where he came from. She laughed at the name of the creatures, but she understood what she was saying. Those strange structure's like Arian's home, she supposed those creatures would have been really interesting to meet. She went to take a drink of water as well, until he looked at her and asked an obvious question that would dig underneath her skin. She would look at him and have her ear twitch a little, trying to find an answer in the back of her head.

"I guess.... I am a little nervous. I've never been sure about myself around others but you just make me feel funny. I'm nervous, but also because I don't want you to not like me? If that makes any sense." she looked at her reflection in the water. That was true about herself, sometimes she felt unworthy of some wolves. Quelt seemed really cool, collective, higher than she was on the Abaven scale. How long had he been in the pack anyway?
""

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
05-18-2015, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 04:16 PM by Quelt.)

With how honest she was, it made him wonder half the time how she felt about him really. Her comment had him curious. Quelt couldn't help but to smile, and laugh at her slightly. His black tail would flick a little and he scooted closer to her. "If it makes you feel better, I more than like you." he would mutter near her ear for a moment. He turned back towards the body of water, stepping into it. That way it was up to his ankles, "But.... to be honest, I'm terrified. You see, almost a year ago, my previous mate went missing and never returned. She was also pregnant with my children at the time." he looked at her a bit sadly over his shoulder.

"I wouldn't treat you badly, maybe I jump to easily to the punch. But the thought of family has really strucken me lately in my age. Even seeing Bass' children who should have been running around with my own. I want to try, I'm not an entirely nice man." Quelt shook his head from left to right. Maybe he was revealing too much, this could quickly creep her out, turn her down. Who knew how Arian would hate him then, even if he had disliked her for so long. It was only a matter of time, it made his chest clench up slightly.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-02-2015, 05:40 PM

The woman would listen, and rather she wouldn't shy away from him. Of course she was afraid, but she at least found that normal. He was huge compared to her, and on the flip side a wolf instinct inside of her had always said to be wary of strangers no matter how kind she was. After all, Limno refused to be stepped over, to be treated like a rag-doll just because of her gender. As he continued she would frown a little. He had a mate before, that was why he acted to strangely. That he wasn't a perfectly nice man, and he was still hurting from the loss of his to be children.

Limno would come up beside him and bump him in the shoulder. "Do you really think I would say no to you?" she would say a bit quietly. "Every wolf has a bit of evil and a bit of good in them. It doesn't matter which they sway towards, no one can entirely be selfish. Wolves change and sometimes it's for better or for worse." Limno shrugged her shoulders. As she turned to him she would rear up on her hind legs and rest upon his back with her front paws. "I won't be vanishing any time soon, so you don't have to worry.... my mate." her tail wagged a little back and forth.
""

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
06-02-2015, 05:56 PM

Quelt was joyous with her response to say in the least. He watched her carefully as she nudged him, making him sway in the water. As she spoke, he supposed she was correct. Wolves changed, they became different. Some went on one path while others went on another, and a few couldn't decide where they belong. Maybe that was him, he didn't know which side he was supposed to belong on. As his two eyes looked at her she followed up to jump on his back where his shoulders were.

A small smile crossed his face, mate, a family. It had a nice ring to it, and taking the risk was probably the most hardest part of his life. As he nipped at her playfully he would jump out from underneath her into the lagoon of water. Splashing her as he let a small laugh escape his throat, tail wagging from side to side.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-02-2015, 07:02 PM

Quelt didn't have to say a word, she knew that for herself. She found herself slipping into the water, her torso getting soaked. As the male splashed more water with his paw into her face she shook her head and let out a little playful growl. Pulling herself up and shaking her wet pelt before bounding after Quelt. Trying to wrap her front paws around his shoulders and nuzzle the thick fur on his neck.

"Never be afraid of who you are Quelt. You'll have wolves who will accept you. And screw the ones that don't." she whispered. Nipping at his ear before she fell back into the water. Her tail wagging back and forth she ran out of the lagoon back on land. Shaking her fur free of any water.
""

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
06-06-2015, 07:21 PM

The man's oddly colored eyes watched the lady, hearing what she said. It made his eyes widen a little to her words. She possibly could have been right, he spent most of his life worrying about how he acted. Not being himself was a bit of a disgrace to the gods but it was something he heavily was entwined with. As she jumped off of him, heading back onto the shore she shook herself free. Spraying water onto him, he smiled at her and climbed onto the shore.

Quelt supposed it was time to take her home. "Come on Limno we should head back." he whispered. Licking over her ear, he started back towards the shore of the mainland. Ready for the swim and to head towards Abaven lands. He licked his muzzle slightly, he needed to ask bass if they could start a family.

Speech,