Acadia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-05-2015, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2015, 09:28 PM by Acadia.)
Good day friends, it is I, Den, here with another offer of a babu. A single babu, because I'm having thoughts on taking the other one I must be stopped.

This babu is a precious sunshine babe of pure darkness and evil. The unholy offspring of lightning and death, if you will. His name is Seva, but I would like it if that was changed. His parents are Raven (my precious baby of pure loathing) and Jaeger AND BECAUSE I AM MAGIC Gitan too. Yeah, that was a fun thread, ngl. However, the original adopter decided to have the father of this particular offspring be Gitan, so you cannot use traits from Jaeger's lineage. Woot woot. Links to their profiles: Raven, Gitan.

I really want to see this boy active, because Raven was one of my first chars and holds a special place in my heart. Also they have two siblings running around ala somewhere, Esti and Laufey. His sister might be seen up here on the adopt boards at some point? If not I hoarded her and she will probably be the epitome of punk rock awesomeness. A little bit of history, you ask? Well sure!

Raven and Ryouta shared a season, so they thought it would be a really good idea if they conceived children together, because they were ready for that commitment, you see. (Raven was not happy with this decision after she realized being pregnant sucks) They were born in the Northern Mines, and soon afterward Raven fell really ill. Ryouta took the children to Valhalla after they were weaned, and left to do her own thing somewhere off ala. Raven, when she recovered, found herself alone and without her own children. As you can expect, she was outraged. Upon arriving at the pack of Valhalla, she took the children back and raised them as loners. Then she disappeared a few months later, and the rest is pretty much up to you.
He will be two years old, as of Spring year 5.

Just fill out this here app if you're interested!

Code:
<b>ooc name:</b>
<b>name:</b>
<b>appearance:</b>
<b>personality:</b>
<b>rp sample:</b>

Shiranui

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-06-2015, 01:57 PM
ooc name: Croatoan
name: Sexy Wolfeh IDK just yet.
appearance:
personality:
rp sample:

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
04-17-2015, 09:36 PM
such tempt
[Image: uizVOfV.png]
[Image: vrel_by_reflectedmemories-d8klbte.png][Image: I1DXszi.png]

Acadia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-18-2015, 02:05 AM
bumpity bump

there is a possibility for odd coloured markings in her gene pool, maybe full abnormal colour too, if you can sell me on it xD Raven was created by me, and her lineage was a mystery to everyone in her off ala history so anything can happen yo

Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-13-2015, 05:35 PM
*stalks board, trying to resist the urge*
[Image: yKuOSHo.png]

Gardenia