Making my way Home

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-25-2015, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:14 PM by Ellisa.)

She had made it back to the lands she was born in, now all Ellisa had to do now was make her way east and try to find a pack called Fiori. Sounded easy enough, right? The only thing was, the six month old pup had somehow ended up in a creepy forest of some sort. The girl gulped as she pretty much crawled through the area, tail tucked in between her back legs, steps slow and carefully as if one of the tree's roots would whip out and grab her leg. She had to get through it though, where she had to go was just on the other side. So she lifted her head and took a deep breath, puffing out her chest and trudged on!

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 04:03 PM
After giving up on tracking her mother, Sorya had begun to focus more on her other family members. She hoped to find Ellisa, her father, or Ritselli before too long. Her eyes were frantic as she finally latched on to a familiar scent for all it was worth. Her sister. She wasn’t quite sure if she was sensing right, for surely it wouldn’t have been this easy. “Ellisa!?” She would holler in the air as she moved around the unfamiliar and dark forest. Her dark coat was scraping against trees and branches and thistles as she tried to trace down the scent. She had taken care of herself for months, but now she might have found just what she was looking for.

How long had it been since her mother disappeared? She couldn’t know but she had found Ellisa’s scent entwined with that of her mothers. Was Elli with her now, or had her mother abandoned her sister too? Did Ellisa knew where Ritselli or Ritsuka were? Only time would tell as the blue-eyed girl finally caught the sight of the other familiar coat, a breath of relief released as she spoke. “Ellisa, please say that’s really you.”
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME
Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:14 PM by Ellisa.)

This place was creepy, Ellisa did not like it one bit. The trees looked old and dead from long ago, the bare branches looking like they were just waiting for her to turn her back so that they could wrap around her body and pull her to little pieces. Steps quickened at the dark thought, trying to shake it out of her head and get out of here as soon as possible so that she could walk with peace in mind. That;s when she heard her name, causing the girl to yelp. Were there spirits in this forest calling for her?

Without a second thought the young girl whip around, her pace turning into a mixture of a fast walk and jog. That's when she heard it again, her name, but this time it was behind her and sounded oddly familiar. It made the pup freeze mid-step, eyes wide and face clearly showing she was confused. So slowly she would turn her head, dual toned eyes glancing over her shoulder to see what it was. "Sorya?!" She exclaimed, forcing herself to blink a few times as if this wasn't real. She wouldn't go away though, the dark coat sibling was still there.

Ellisa completely turned around and instantly charged towards her sister, ears pinned back and tail streaming behind her body. She would run up to her sister, slowing done just a few feet and once she was right up to her the girl would press her face into her siblings shoulder. "I found you, I finally found you..." She whimpered, planting kisses all along Sorya's neck, on the brink of breaking into tears.

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2015, 04:31 PM by Sorya.)
[dohtml]
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci
and i will take everything from you if it's the last i do

Her sister would turn, saying her name in an almost confirming tone, allowing Sor to know that this truly was her sister and no some crazy doppelgänger. Her sister would rush her and Sorya’s tail would wag furiously behind her with every beat. Her sister looked slightly shaken, but well and Sorya wouldn’t blame her, the forest that they were in was creepy to say the least. “I’ve been searching for you for months now, Ellisa! Is mum or dad with you? What about Ritselli?” Desperation filled the young girl’s tone as her sister continued to kiss her. Sorya settled for simply buring her muzzle in her sister’s neck, breathing in the familiar scent of family.

There was a certain relief but also more worry mixed in. She was by herself, her sister wandering about no better than Sorya had been just a few moments prior. Did this mean her mother had abandoned Ellisa too? The resemblance that the young girl saw between her sister and the vague memory of her mother was present which caused her even more concern. The sooty coated girl pulled herself back with a soft smile. “Why are you in this creepy forest? We should get out of here!”

template base by GINNYSAURUS

[/dohtml]
Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:15 PM by Ellisa.)

She breathed heavily, taking in that long missed scent she had been craving for months now. While with her mother Ellisa had worried that she would lose that memory of her family, losing the scent she had been born with. But here it was, filling her nose and etching itself into her pelt once again. She would have to slow down though as her sister tried talking, white face pulling back to meet her blue eyes. She explained how she had been looking for Lisa for months now, and asked where their parents were, where Ritselli was. The pain in her face was loud and clear, the signs of fear very present in Ellisa.

”Mum took me away, she didn't tell me why and she wouldn't let me run back to you guys!.” Watery eyes began to stream small webs of tears down the pup's cheeks as she looked down at the ground, shaking her head. ”I tried running away Rya, I wanted to stay. I promise!” Her mind was plagued with the images of her father and sisters being angry at her for leaving, biting at her body, throwing her into the ground and telling her that she was a traitor. ”I finally did lose mum, and daddy found me after.” Red eyes looked back up to her sister, a paw wiping at her nose.

Sorya pulled back from her sibling, asking why she was in this creepy forest and that they had to get out of here. Ellisa agreed one hundred percent to that, not wanting to spend another second here, but was willing to now that she was with her sister. ”He told me to come back and head East, to find a pack called Fiori, Ritselli is there.” She answered, her reason for being n such a strange and scary place. ”He didn't come with Sorya, he went looking for mum still.” It was clear in her voice that the younger sister did not like it one bit that her dad continued looking for her mother, for all she cared the woman could be grabbed by an eagle and carried far away!

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci

The mention of the word ‘mum’ set fear into her little sister’s eyes that Sorya did not understand. Something major had happened and Sorya would get to the bottom of it. Ellisa would start to explain what happened and said that Elli had forced her to go with her, and refused to let her return to her siblings. A deep hatred boiled down in her as she tried to comfort her sister, wrapping her head around her sister’s neck in the form of a hug as she murmured. “She can’t reach you anymore. Dad will find her and take care of her and then he’ll return to us.” The girl would murmur, a certain protectiveness fluttering in her stomach.

Her mom would come nowhere near her or her siblings ever again. If she did, she would get the full wrath of Sorya. Now that the sooty girl had some bearings as to where her father and other sister were, she was confident that everything would be just fine. She would start to head in the general direction of the closest exit to the woods. “We’re gonna go find Fiori and meet up with Ritselli. Everything is gonna be fine.” She wasn’t sure if she was trying to assure Ellisa or herself of this.

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:15 PM by Ellisa.)

To feel her sister wrap around her neck was comforting, bringing back a sense of safety she had once felt before being dragged away from her family. It was a big relief for her to know that she found one of her sisters, a piece of her heart was molded back together and now all they had to do was find Ritselli to make it complete. Their father was a brave man, he could make it on his own away from them, and she was determined he would come back to them if he couldn't find the woman that birthed them.

Sorya told Ellisa that their mother would not be able to reach her anymore, that their father would find her and take care of her then return to them. ”I hope so.” She sniffled, wiping at her eyes carefully with her paw, keeping her eyes on her sister as if she would vanish if she looked away another time. ”Dad is strong and loves us, he will come back.” It was more so for the girl's inner fear that she said that, not wanting to believe that their father would do the same thing as the other parent. They could trust him, she could.

As Sorya began walking, her little sister would follow right along side her. She said they would find Fiori and Ritselli, that things would be fine. Ellisa looking down at the ground as she said this, watching her paws make each step closer to making their family complete. ”She will be there, papa promised me.” She spoke softly, mostly to herself but it was loud enough for the darker sibling to hear. As much as she wanted to believe it, there was that bit of doubt within her heart telling the girl that they were too late, that Ritselli had moved on.

Things had quieted down, the tears having stopped pooling for the girl's dual toned eyes. She lightly leaned into her sister's shoulder, head pressing into Sorya's neck but still walking along side her. "What happened Sorya, why weren't you with Selli when papa took her to Fiori?" She asked quietly, wondering how they ended up separated when she had been taken away by their mother.

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 06:10 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci

Sorya’s sister seemed content and fell into pace beside her, telling her that their dad was so strong and that Ritselli would be there waiting for them. Sor had little doubt in her mind that all of her sister’s words were true – she was a lover but also a fighter. Her sister would ask her a question and Sor’s head dropped ever so slightly from the alert position it had been at moments prior. “I was looking for you. When I woke up and you two were gone, I tried to follow your scent but I eventually lost it. I tried to find my way back but I was weak, because I hadn’t been weened yet. A woman found me and nursed me back to health before I returned. She taught me to hunt too so I could care for myself.” The middle child quickly explained as she gave another look around.

She would never call herself hyper vigilant. It was all necessary to protect Lisa from the horrors that were her mother. Some things didn’t add up, like why her mother took her, but they could figure that all out later. “I wasn’t around when dad took Rits to the pack, and I’ve been trying to find them since I lost your scent.” She refused to mention the m-word in the presence of her sister, given the girl’s reaction to it beforehand.

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:15 PM by Ellisa.)

It would a pang in her heart when Sorya spoke of having been looking for her again, feeling important because she had tried doing something to bring her little sister back. Ellisa and their mother was gone, the dark pup trying to follow their scent but ended up getting lost. The young girl felt bad for that, her head pulling back and eyes staring at her paws. If she had not disappeared then perhaps Sorya would not have become separated from father and Ritselli. It didn't help at all that because she was trying to find her way back she was too weak, but at least a lady found her and made the girl healthy again, taught her how to hunt and care for herself.

Sorya was so big and strong now, even if they were still pups, smart too. Here she was learning how to hunt and look after herself while Ellisa could barely get a mouse to snack on, having to depend on any kind animals who felt bad for her and left some of their meal behind. And what else did she know? Just to hide if there were predators... She knew nothing! But perhaps after the three sisters were reunited, they could both teach her a thing or two. And if they stayed in this pack Ritselli was in, perhaps she could learn a lot more and be just as strong and smart as them.

When it came to father, Sorya said she wasn't around when he took Ritselli to the pack, trying to find her way to them ever since she lost Ellisa's scent. "Thank you Rya... for coming for me" She said quietly, rubbing her head into her sister's jaw before pulling away, a small bounce in her step. "I'm sorry you got lost, I feel bad because now our family is so far apart." Tail tucked lightly between her legs, she would try brushing it aside though and remember that she did it for a reason.

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 07:00 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci

Her sister would speak again, causing Sor to turn towards her little sis with her head cocked to the side. “Ellisa, you have nothing to be sorry for. This wasn’t your fault, this was hers. Do not feel bad; do you understand me?” It was her very overprotective older sister mode that was kicking in as she finally started to see the end to the creepy forest. “I think I see the edge of the forest. Once we’re out I can catch us a bite to eat!” She said as she broke into a slow jog, hoping Ellisa would keep up beside her so they could get out the place that gave her the creeps.

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:15 PM by Ellisa.)

Ellisa flinched when Sorya had turned towards her, paws planting into the dark earth and head puling back as her ears lay against her head. She wasn't scared of her big sister or anything, she just wasn't expecting to see her react so suddenly. She said that Lisa had nothing to be sorry about, it wasn't her fault, it was the other one's. She slowly nodded her head to this, understanding who she was talking about and that the pup did nothing bad. "I understand." She answered, nodding her head once more. Even if she said she did, the pup still felt a little bad about it, but hopefully with time that would go away and her mind would be replaced with new happy memories.

Her amber and maroon eyes followed her sister's, smile forming on her dark lips and tail coming out to wag calmly as she saw the end of the creepy forest coming up. Sorya said it was the end, and once they were out she could catch them something to eat. Almost as if her stomach had a mind of its own it began to growl loudly while Ellisa's sister took off, her little sister quickly catching up and falling in step beside her. "Sorya, can you show me how to catch food too?" She asked shyly, looking to her sibling. "She tried showing me but I didn't understand." From now on that woman would just be her, she, for that woman to the girl, she had no mother.Setting it aside though she did want to learn how to catch something, even if its really small. She had to start somewhere.

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 07:22 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci

A sense of pride filled her when she realized that Lisa understood what she had said. As they approached the end of the forest, Sorya listened to her little sister speak. She didn’t know how to hunt and their poor excuse of a mother had failed to teach her properly. Why was Sorya unsurprised by this fact? “Of course I can show you.” Her words were gentle as she stopped, taking in the scents of the surroundings. She would look about. “Sniff the air; do you smell any food?” She would ask in a soft tone as she caught scents of rabbits, vole, and lapwing lurking about.

She slowly set up a lesson plan for the two of them. It would be easier to catch voles since they weren’t as fast but maybe her sister would get more out of trying to catch rabbits. Of course if they weren’t fast enough, both of them might end up going hungry which was something she could not stand for, especially with her stomach rumbling. Lapwings were difficult to catch, given that they were birds and all, so she was intent on steering clear away from those. She would look towards her little sis and wait for an answer. She’d let Ellisa decide what they hunted today.

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:15 PM by Ellisa.)

Ellisa's face lit as her sister told her that she would teach her to hunt, ears standing tall on her head and tail swinging in the air. It was as if the bad feelings she had just been experiencing were lifted from her soul, replaced with the good she once had when they were a whole family. Paws brought her to a stop beside the dark sibling, head tilting when she was told to sniff the air and asked what she could smell.

The light colored pup took a few small steps forward and lifted her head nice and high, then she would take in a few deep breaths. In the air she could smell the typical vegetation around them, but as she took smaller sniffs she would be able to pick out different smells, that of small animals. "I smell... small things." She started, face scrunching up as she tried to focus on what they could be. Elli only really told the girl about meals, describing what an animal looked like then giving her the name of it and a small idea of how they could be caught or how they would try to evade you.

"I see birds ahead, but those are too fast for me Sorya." She looked over her shoulder briefly then back to the non-creepy vegetation around them. "Um... something in the grasses, I can see the small plants move." She continued to explain, but too nervous to make the move and attack whatever was in there, a vole. "I... I'll watch first, that will work." Nodding her head Ellisa took a few small steps back, looking to her sister with a sheepish smile.

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 10:02 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci

Ellisa gave an answer her first time out, which had surprised Sorya. She had tried but these things came with time. It wasn’t like Sorya had a lot of time on her, but she did have some. After all, she had learned over a month prior and had time to build up her senses. “There are scents of lapwing which are the birds, rabbits and voles.” She would say silently as she motioned for her sister to come closer and watch. Quickly she decided to go after the vole as it would provide the most meat. Her sister insisted on hanging back to watch at the first go. Sorya would approach from downwind, keeping light on her paws to leave minimal marks on the ground as she moved forward. She put in a burst of speed as she pounced upon the vole, quickly biting its spinal column to kill it. She would take it back and nudge it towards her sister. "Once we've found Rits, I'll give you a proper hunting lesson!" The middle child promised her younger sister with a small smile.

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-28-2015, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:16 PM by Ellisa.)

Ellisa was very nervous about the idea of trying to attempt and catch something, only seeing herself fail horribly. She didn't want that to happen in front of her sister, not that she thought Sorya would laugh or anything, it was just incredibly embarrassing. In addition to that, the girl was honestly just too tired to spend that energy just to fail, gaining nothing from the outcome. So it was better off that the dark pelted sibling catch something while she had the knowledge, they still had time to practice once they reached Fiori and found their other sister. Hopefully it would be soon.

Sorya explained that one of the scents belonged to Lapwing, which was the bird up ahead. Lisa nodded her head, looking back to the feathered creature and tried to remember what it looked like in case they ran into them again. White and black, long feathers n the top of their head that made them look a little silly, got it. Next was rabbit, now that the girl knew about for sure, she had seen many of them while she was away. Small brown and white animals with long ears and ran fast. Now voles, she wasn't too sure, but would guess that it was whatever was hiding in the grasses.

As her sister motioned her over, Ellisa would nod her head once more and take a step back, keeping her eyes open so she could see how her sister went about catching the animal. It wouldn't register that the older sister was going downwind first, something she would learn about in future lessons. When she got closer the girl moved quickly, pouncing into the grasses and grabbing the creature in her jaws, barely able to make a squeak before it was gone. The girl had to blink a few times to realize what had happened, head tilting in thought but quickly turning to her sister as she nudged the animal forward.

With a smile, Sorya promised that she would give her little sister a hunting lessons once they found Rits, making Ellisa grin widely. "Thank you Rya, maybe Rits could join us too! You did a good job, and was so fast!" She complimented, leaning over and kissing her sister on the cheek before using her paw to hold the vole down while she dug into it. The girl would take her fill, only eating about half the vole before pulling back and licking her lips, pushing the rest towards her sister. Yeah she was still hungry but for now this would do and her sibling deserved to eat what she caught.

-exit ellisa-