Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-05-2015, 12:19 PM

He hadn't been part of Secretua long when it fell apart. He hadn't even been apart of the pack long enough to become friends with anyone other than Akemi. Sure he had spoken with Rune more than her, but with him it had been strictly a alpha to hunter relationship. His den had been made here in the Gully though so he refused to move it for fear that he might not find Akemi again if he did move it. She was the only friend he had left in this world and he didn't want to loose her after everything he had lost.

Sitting next to the entrance of his den, Ravine wondered where everyone who had once lived here had gone. If they were still here just not around while he was or if they had all gone to find new lives elsewhere. Ears would twitch and eyes would search for any sign of anyone who had called Secretua home. He didn't know what he would do if he were alone again, didn't even know if he could take the silence. The man was sure he would loose his mind this time and become the crazy old man who spoke to everything including the rocks and trees. He wasn't meant to be alone, some wolves could do it but he couldn't.

Silently he wondered were Akemi had wondered off to and debated tracking her down. It would be hard for him to do if he could find a fresh trail, but the older the trail the harder it would be to fallow. For now he would decide against doing so and remain where he was seated. For the time being he would wait to see if anyone else would come back.

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-06-2015, 03:10 AM

The last Arian had checked, there had been a pack called Secretua here. Though it seemed to have vanished...which tended to happen to some packs. Though she was still stumbling over plants in the cold weather due to being a little groggy from yesterday night. She was here in the south to try and calm herself. Fern gulley reminded her of home, of Seracia. It made her sigh a little, but stopped when she scented a male. Her head turning towards the black figure, tail flicking a little.

The woman would walk slightly slow, even for someone like her with a limp on her left leg, towards him. Letting out a bark so that he knew that she was here. "Hello sir.... it's a nice morning." she tried to start a conversation looking up at the sky for a moment before looking back at him. Though she kept her distance, even herself was a bit wary of strangers. Males especially now, while the alpha had created a wonderful home. Her old slave habits never seemed to die.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-11-2015, 12:35 PM

He hadnt seen her because his gaze had lingered in one direction too long. He bark would make him jump and turn in her direction ears perked and muscles tensed to bolt. Her words were friendly, but he didnt know her. Her scent wasnt that of an old Secretuan but that of another pack.

She would look up at the sky after her words were spoken and she would keep enough distance between them to give him enough time to escape should she decide to attack him. Aqua orbs would scan the woman cautiously as he gave a nod to hher question. "It is nice... his voice held none of the fear that he was sure the rest of his body showed "Who are you"

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-11-2015, 12:51 PM

He seemed to be in the same position as she was. Arian noted the fear and tensed muscles, and she would not hold it against him as many others would. He didn't know her, so it was reasonable, a common reaction. Her crystal eyes would hold steady towards the male though, the softness behind them not showing any hostility. "Arian Adravendi, alphess of Sonticus in the north." Arian would say to him. Her tail coming to rest on her haunches.

"Are you alright?" she asked tilting her head to one side. Why she asked that she wasn't quiet sure, after all he was a stranger. However somehow she felt as if it would be better if she left knowing he was okay. Knowing that if she hadn't done something, and then perhaps to help someone in their life. She was no hero, but sure as hell she wanted to at times. Even if life didn't work the way she wanted it to.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-11-2015, 07:17 PM

Though he could see no hostility in her features or movements he didnt let his guard down. That was until she spoke her name. Imeadiatly his ears would perk up and any fear that had been in his face and eyes had vanished and been replaced by curiosity. He had heard that name, grew up knowing her family name in fact. Hell he never thought he would see another Adravendi again and here she stood before him.

It wasnt until she asked if he was ok that he would snap out of his surprise. "Um, yes and no. Thers nothing physically wrong with me, im just alone again. Did you say Adravendi, as in a descendent of Cairo and Erani? he had to know. Erani had been a good friend and alpha to him, he didnt really know Cairo but he deffinitelly knew of the man.

The tention would slowly evaporate from his muscles, but wouldnt leave all together. Not until he had his answer at least. If this girl was who he thought and she was anything like the Adravendies he knew, then she could be trusted.

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-12-2015, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015, 12:16 PM by Arian.)

Even if his tension would vanish, or slow, her own would not. Though it made her happy that he knew of her family, she herself knew not every Adravendi was kind. Although Neo had thrown away his last name it had seemed at the time Arian had met him. Her blue eyes widening a little at Ravine, though they softened when he said he was alone. Something about being alone always struck a chord with her. She hated the feeling herself, and she hated it when even complete strangers felt that way. When she had been pushed to the end of her line, it seemed like she always wanted to be there for somebody. "I believe Cairo was my grandfather. My mother is Epiphron Adravendi." Arian would state looking back at him. "Erani was a good friend, and an excellent healer. Though I never met her face to face, but I spoke to wolves who had."

"You said that you were alone again? What happened to your pack?" the scent that still as mildly on his pelt. She thought she knew it, but was unsure. After spending a season away from Alacritis there was no saying what packs were what. Arian knew though, if he needed a pack to stay in her doors were open. Things were going well, despite their last meeting. Arian felt more confident in her own pack than she ever had.

"Talk"

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-12-2015, 09:22 PM

He would listen carefully to her answer and though he liked what she had to say, Ravine just couldnt bring himself to completely drop his guard. Though not as visable as before, they remained as an invisible back up. Cairo he knew, sort of. The bkack and white man had been very young when Cairo still ruled over Valhalla. Epiphron was a name he knew and a face he faintly remembered. Her words of Erani were true, she was a good friend and an excellent healer just as she had been told.

Another question would be asked of him, this time of his old pack and the fact that he was alone. When he realized that he had pointed out the fact that he was alone the tension in his muscles would be evident again as he mentally cursed himself. He would first adress the first topic at hand as he tried to recall what actually happened to his pack.

"I didnt know Cairo well, I was still very young while he had been the alpha. You werent lied to about Erani. She was a very good friend to me as well as my alpha and healer. Epiphron and I never spoke to one another, not that I can remember anyway. But I remember her from pack meetings" a few moments would pass as aqua orbs watched the woman before him.

A sigh would escape him as he really wasnt positive about what had happened to Secretua. Slowly he would give a nod. "Yes, I am alone. And im not sure what happened really. All I know is that I saw Rune less and less. Eventually everyone just up and left. Here I am hoping that, Akemi at the very least, will come back. She was the only one I ever really spoke to, other than Rune, in my short time in the pack." he couldnt help wishing and hoping that Akemi would return or that he were brave enough to go find her. She was currently his only friend and he really didnt want to lose her.

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-14-2015, 01:35 AM

Akemi, the name was stored in her memory. While she had never met the woman, before Colman moved on he had told Arian that her children were part walker in them. The thought made her think for a moment, causing her head to turn away from Ravine. To be alone, it seemed like a fate she could never accept. Though, she highly doubted Akemi would be coming back. While she didn't know the woman, she had a gut feeling she didn't want Ravine wasting his life away waiting for the woman. Her crystal blue eyes looked at him standing up she would walk a little, limping as she usually did to help her restless legs. She would then sit again, but still giving him his distance.

"It's sad to hear that, I think I met Rune once before but my memory is a bit fuzzy in places. Akemi though, I know of her even if she doesn't know of me. Her children are my cousins. Though not from adravendi's side." she certainly hope that if she told Ravine she was adopted that he wouldn't throw up his walls again. Arian would try to relax her shoulders, ignoring her fears from earlier. "Anyhow.... if, by chance you don't have a place to go my borders are open to you in the north. If one of my members greets you simply tell them I sent you and they shouldn't give you any trouble. It won't have to be a permanent home, since you should be with Akemi if you so wish it. I just... I hate the thought of you being alone. I myself have been alone many times and it's a feeling I would never wish upon someone else." he had never said he was lonely, but she was only assuming. As her kind eyes would settle upon him, her offer would stand strong.

"Talk"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2015, 07:57 PM

The female had never been more shaken in her life then when she met her third child face to face. A child she thought was dead. That... That should have been dead. The fox that stole him away... She would shake her head. To think he had almost been lost to poison as well... And unknowingly! The woman would shudder. She just couldn’t fathom what had happened. Why it happened. Why now, of all times, she might be able to see him again. The woman would heave a small sigh. “Gods above...” She whispered.

She was heading back to Secretua’s old lands. Where she had last seen Ravine. She was sure everyone else had moved on by now, but some small part of her hoped to see him again. That somewhere the young man lurked. She would search for his scent, finding that of a stranger as well. A pack wolf. Akemi would feel a knot in her stomach as she lifted her head.

Soon she would come across the two, catching the tail end of what the female was saying. She wouldn’t offer any words, no, not yet. Her single eyed gaze would fall on Ravine though, waiting to be noticed. If she would be noticed at all.
""

Table by:: Tealah

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-16-2015, 09:42 PM

The man would listen quietly as she spoke of Rune and then Akemi. Her words on Rune hadn't meant anything to him but what she'd said about Akemi's children had his mind twisting and his brows raising. He would not open his mouth though as he could not blame this girl for what her...unckle...had done to the woman he called friend. On the plus side it wasnt an Adravendi that had done it.

Arians next words were kind. She was offering him a place to stay, should he so choose it her boarders were open to him. That alone was something to be grateful for but she made it better by kmowing what it was to be alone and to wish to be with others you cared for. A small sad smile would cross his muzzle before he would open his maw to answer her. "I appreciate the generosity. I could use...." movement in the corner of his eye made him stop and shift his gaze.

His muscles had tenced at the movement if only for a split second before he recognized her. Instantly his sad smile would grow to that of a full out grin. Ravine hadnt seen her in so long that he had begun to worry and here she stood. "Akemi! I was just contemplating trying to find you. I was worried. he was so happy that she had returned that he almost forgot to introduce Arian...almost. "Akemi, this is Arian. Arian, this is Akemi."

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2015, 08:11 PM

Arian was listening, though she herself had noticed Akemi. Her body tensing up a little bit, she wasn't meaning to intrude on something that was definitely a moment that belonged to her. However, when Ravine started to speak she settled a little frowning at the other woman. Worried, more than upset that she was here. "I see you've found what you were looking for." she smiled at Ravine for a moment. As her eyes settled at Akemi dipping her head to her.

"Akemi, you and your children are welcome in Sonticus as well until you make your own pack. You could decide to stay if you wanted as well, the pack is well.... what the members make of it." The woman would stand seriously at Akemi. It was apparent these wolves had gone through something very serious, she wanted to offer her help as much as she could. Even if Akemi refused, that was the worst that could happen.

"Talk"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 08:58 PM

He... Had been worried for her? Akemi would feel heat rush to her face at Ravine’s words. Why did that make her feel such warmth...? She would stutter, unable to speak for a moment. Luckily the other wolf present, Arian, would speak as well. It seemed that she knew of Akemi, though the small woman had never met her before. The female would twitch the remains of her ears, drawing closer to Ravine. He was a source of comfort now. She would look to him and then back to Arian, trying to make a decision.

“Well... I...” She would gently press into the black furred male. The woman even seemed to know that she had been seeking to make a pack. She would furrow her brow. “I’m not so sure I’m going to continue my quest for a pack, to be honest... It seems the ones I was fighting for had other ideas.”

The woman would give a soft sigh. “I also can’t speak for my children. Einarr has gone his own way and I’m not sure about Zisa... As for me... Well... I...” Her gaze would trail to Ravine. “I... I want to stay with you.”

"Talk"  

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-08-2015, 09:30 PM

He would watch both women as they reacted. Akemi and her wordless studder and Arian as she would tense at Akemi's presence. The girl hadn't been lieing when she said she new of Akemi and it was quite clear that Akemi new nothing of Arian. As Arian would make her offer a second time, Akemi seemed to be making some kind of decision.

When one woman stopped speaking the other would seemingly studder into a sentence just before pressing into his fur. He wasnt sure weather to lean in and nuzzle her or be in shock. She had never touched him before, hell neither had any other woman for that matter. For now, he would simply gaze at her, glad she had come back.

With her next words Ravine would listen and make a mental note to ask about her absence at a more appropriate time. It was when she would look at him and say what she said that his choice would be made. He would geantly lean into her and give her a smile. "Ill leave the decision up to you then. Where ever you go ill go."

His gaze would travel up to Arian, who would receive a grateful smile. "Is there anything that you could tell us about Sontiticus that would help us make a decision?"

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2015, 11:22 PM

She had known of Akemi through Colman who had left that year ago. His mate had vanished and so he had decided there was nothing left in Alacritis for him. Where he was now, she had no clue. As Akemi spoke and embraced Ravine a hint of happiness struck her. It was always glad to see two that liked each other. Though she nodded her head for her children. She assumed that they were a year old now, for Arian hadn't known how old they were.

"Our alignment shifts to the majority, every wolf has a voice and it's communal. While I'm the president, I consult a member of four wolves to help decide what is best for the pack. They also choose the heir, basically if anyone can pull their weight any alignment is allowed. There are even ranks for more darker aligned wolves to do their business without being picked on by others. It's a place where I believe, everyone can embrace who they are without trying to hide it." Arian explained to Ravine and Akemi. "We are not weak though, even if I have an injured leg I'd defend our borders with our life." her tail moved to a neutral position. She certainly hoped they would leave with her. Sonticus needed more able bodied members, since she had lost lazy one's who she most definitely would not be letting back in.

"Talk"

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 04:13 PM

He would leave the choice up to her and Akemi would feel a sense of nervousness in the pit of her stomach. Someone was leaving the decision of their future in her paws... But she felt happy. Glad that Ravine trusted her enough with this. She would breathe in, waiting as Arian began to describe her pack. A pack known as Sonticus. She would listen and find herself becoming interested in this pack. A pack where all had a voice in what went on. Any alignment, any belief was allowed, so long as they kept their business in the right way.

Akemi would look from Arian to Ravine and back again, breathing out softly. “Then... It sounds like a good place for us to be.” She would begin simply. “A place we could be equals... Have our own opportunities... I... I believe that we’ll join you, Arian.” The femme would smile warmly. “Will you show us the way?”

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-15-2015, 12:03 AM

Arian was oddly glad that Akemi accepted. Both she and Ravine would be the best assets that Sonticus could have. "Gladly, but be warned. I find the world a dangerous place so I may do dangerous things." she would give that single warning with a flick of her tail. "You'll remain citizens until you find your place of where you think you can fit in." Although she would have no problem with anyone remaining as a citizen. Her body would shift towards home. She would be bringing two fresh members with her, and she feared Sonticus needed to do something with themselves.

Arian feared many things in this world, since she had come back. She no doubt felt that her experiences were not quiet like any others. Not even Vereux who had become a slave with her, a mental break down had brought her here. Cypress might have pulled her back up but there was many a thing she had to work on.

"Talk"

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-17-2015, 11:11 AM

The man would sit quietly as Arian told them about Sonticus. From the sound of the place he realy liked it but he wouldnt go if Akemi didnt want to. She was all he had and all he knew. He refused to leave her unless she told him to. He hoped she wouldnt.

He would look from Arian to Akemi the moment she stopped speaking and wondered what she was thinking. Did she even want to join a pack? Ravine had several questions for her but he asked none of them as she would answer two of them when she spoke. A smile would spread across his features as she would answer but his attention would be pulled from one woman to the other as Arian spoke once more. "I dont fight well, but ill do my best as far as the danger goes." He would stand and look at Akemi once more with a smile of his face as he waited to walk along side her.

Speech,