ardent

Sunrise

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2015, 04:01 PM

So he was in charge now. For better or worse, though hopefully not the latter, he was now the Azat of Abaven. The title felt strange upon his shoulders. Made him feel worn. He could feel it under his skin, below evey scar that lay hidden by his coat. Allen could feel the change. It felt strange, welcome, and also a bit sad. By him being in charge of Abaven it meant that Bass was not here. It meant that his friend, his brother, was not home. It was up to him to take care of things in the meantime. Care for his remaining children and the pack.

So far he had not spoken with Bass' siblings, but he would be doing so shortly. For this morning he was laying out his plans in his head, going to reach out to each of the pack members and those beyond. The calico gentleman sat in the light of the rising sun, his mind at work. Nona was still asleep, or so he believed. Sometimes it was hard to tell with her. She was a master at throwing him for a loop. Though not necessarily in a bad way.

Allen would breathe out slowly, his dark eyes shining with a soft light. Ahh... such was life. He regretted nothing in taking this position. Though he missed Bass he was certain that the main would come home eventually. When that would be he had no idea... but Abaven would be kept safe until then. This was something that Allen swore.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-03-2015, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015, 08:29 PM by Calypsei.)

Life had been one giant mess as of late, and this was something that had troubled the girl. There were her very confused feelings as to who were her friends, her enemies, and who had the potential to be more. She shouldn’t have these thoughts because she was just a yearling! She shouldn’t worry about whom she may or may not like as more than a friend and who she hates and her plans for adulthood, because it was a whole year away from her. She was like some angsty teen… in fact, that was exactly what she was. It might have been this, or something else, which had caused the youth to seek out Allen.

After Bass had announced that he was leaving to visit family, and that Allen was in charge until he returned, Calypsei had been wondering if it had been her time to step up as well. It was, she determined, and so she sought out the brown and white man. “Allen?” The child would call out in the general direction she knew Allen to be as she approached the den where it was believed that he and his mate slept. “Can we talk?” She would ask as he finally came into view.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 08:34 PM

A voice called to him. Allen would let his gaze wander to the child, no, the young woman who approached him now. The calico gentleman would rise, turning his full figure towards Calypsei. The girl had been a member of Abaven for a little while now. Quiet at first, but one of the few to attend his training session. There was definitely a lot of respect for her in showing up. She requested to speak to her, and Allen would not deny that chance at all. Allen would dip his head, offering for her to come sit near him. "But of course. Come, sit, and we'll talk all you like Calypsei." He would take a seat once more, waiting for her to come do the same.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-10-2015, 07:21 AM
Allen would invite her into the den that he was resting in with his significant other and Calypsei would approach, ending up just inside the den. “I’d like to talk to you about my ranking. I’ve been practicing since I started to learn how to fight. I’d like to prove my skills sometime soon for the rank Bjuni.” She had never been one for pleasantries, which led her to be blunt and straight to the point of this meeting. She would watch him to assess reaction from the now leader in order to get a good read on him. She didn’t really know Allen, which made her hesitant.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 04:08 PM

Allen would wait, Calypsei entering just inside the den. She would speak of what she wanted -- a rank up. To prove her worth. She was straight to the point and it was something respectable, really. He would let his smile brighten, tipping his head. “I’m sure I can arrange something to gauge your skills. Perhaps at the next fight training I’ll keep a special eye on you, hmm?” The calico man would twitch his ears, shifting where he sat. “Though if you’d rather not wait I can arrange something sooner. Perhaps even a spar against myself, if that would suit your fancy.” He kept his tone business-like with the youth. Perhaps that was for the considering the nature of their talk.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-14-2015, 07:12 PM

Calypsei was overjoyed to hear the alpha’s willingness to at least gauge her skills to see where she could improve, allowing a small yet graceful smile spread across her maw. She thought about the two options, thinking them over carefully with a ponderous look evident on her face before finally making a decision. What made sense for her preparation and time-management to allow her to show her best? “I think that the next fight training would work. It gives me time to fit a bit more practice in.” She said with thoughtfulness in her tone. She was ready to take the next step into being a member of Abaven, and that meant proving she knew how to fight.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2015, 06:33 PM

Allen would give a small nod as Calypsei gave her answer. The next fight training then... So be it. The calico gentleman would speak softly, his dark gaze upon her. “Alright then. I’ll keep an eye on you there. Do your best, Calypsei.” He would shift a bit, letting his gaze travel the lands as he let out a soft sigh. There was so much to do in Bass’ absence... And it felt like the best the man could do was maintain. If that was the case then so be it. He would maintain the best he could. “If you’ll excuse me dear, it’s about time I start my rounds. I’ll speak to you again later, alright?” The man would look at the young girl, just in case there was anything she might want to add.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'