Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-11-2015, 12:21 AM
Nako stalked along the side of the lake and cast a glance over the crisp waters. Winter may have past but signs still remained all across the lands of the season still trying to hold on. He didn't mind the cold or the lack of prey. Every wolf had been hungry before, and his searching for a meal had been fruitful as he headed back up from the south. He wasn't one to deny a little exploration while making his was back near Donostrea and the lake was a welcome distraction. The thick show covered bushes was far to thick for him to actively hunt any small game, a dead fish hoping to be scrounged up along the shores. White forepaws submerged themselves in the slush of the waters, Nako looking down and eyed the ice in front of him. It would've been interesting but very risky to make his way out across the lake even in the midst of winter but that twisted rock formation kinda looked like it could be climbed. Another day perhaps, resuming his purposeful trek around the shores of the lake.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Renhett was extremely and utterly bored, an audible grown leaving her mouth. The monochromed lady had been hoping for some sort of excitement but she found nearly none in the days waste. So, where had it brought her. To her birthlands? Or at least near them, Ebony used to reside here and this was where her mother died giving birth to her and her siblings. Oh well, not that it bothered her much with the oncoming of spring, there would always be something more interesting to explore. It was exactly what she got though, as she spotted the male a michevious smile coming across her face.

The black headed woman would start trotting over, almost like a skip as she stopped in front of him. Clearly not afraid of breaking boundaries. "Hi there, my name is Renhett it's a pleasure to meet you today." for her it was a pleasure to meet anyone. It didn't matter who they were, she was a wolf of mind, curiously digging for any deeper meaning.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-11-2015, 01:13 AM
Nako's search came to an immediate halt at the sudden appearance of the she wolf who almost looked as if she was prancing towards him without a care in the world. She was about his height though in the sand he couldn't be sure, the male taking a seat and presenting his scarred shoulder to her as she came to a stop. Finally. It looked for a moment as if she might try and run right through him. But no, however close she was Nako instantly relaxed when she spoke. A rather blunt and up front thing, the she wolf, Renhett was her name. He reciprocated her forward advances, a smile peeling across his muzzle. "Hello Renhett, something put a spring in your step?" Nako inquired with a tilt of his muzzle. Truly, he was curious. Nobody save for adolescents and the happiest of adult wolves would go prancing about for no reason with the eyes of a strange upon them let alone approach them like how she did. Was she up to something? "Can I help you?" He rumbled, a breeze from the lake stirring the feathers in his mane.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 01:23 AM
Renhett's eyebrow raised for a moment, her tail making a subtle wag behind her. However it wasn't out of happiness but of curiosity. There was always something to be seen, to be discovered. She knew how to handle herself in a fight and therefore she felt fear was only necessary when she automatically knew she could not win. Her flight or fight senses would be in drive at all times, but if her body felt relaxed she was more than welcome to approach a stranger. "You perhaps, I always walk that way when approaching someone. It's makes me seem more approachable. We'd never meet anyone knew if we just remained strangers." all previous friends, lovers, and enemies used to be strangers once.

Though her head turned towards the feathers in his mane, curious. "I suppose you could. Would you like some company? I've been bored all day and have been wanting entertainment so badly." her shoulders would wiggle a little. "You could tell me how you got that scar, and those feathers." already her brain was gathering information.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-11-2015, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2015, 01:58 AM by Nako.)
She always approached strangers that way. Nako supposed it was to take the edge off of suddenly appearing out of nowhere, why not skip along with bursting forth into view. "And now that we've given our names we are no longer strangers. It is nice to meet you Renhett." Nako closed his eyes and gave a slight bow. He liked her. A certain youthful fluidity in the beginning of their conversation to distract him from his shoreside foraging. An offer of company. "No, I wouldn't mind company Renhett, or entertainment," Nako stood with a shake of his pelt, reflecting on her want of entertainment. "and I shall also tell." The grey male began to walk along the shore, mind going back to a moment in his youth he didn't particularly have fond memories of. Being wrenched from his mother and carved upon with an antler, the mark on his shoulder representing the remnants of an old wolfs attachment to a past way of life far to the north in the ash lands.

"My scar and feathers," Nako started. "Both on the same day when I was young. It had been quick, the rending of my flesh by my father. I don't really remember it. The feathers were what woke me. I think, my father jabbing them into my mane with a twist of his tongue." His mind came back into the now, the glazed over look disappearing from his eyes. "And that's it." He looked down at the she wolf next to him. "Right of passage or something..." He trailed off, muzzle dipping down right next to her cheek to take in her scent. "What about you? Any interesting doings or didings you have planned and want to share?" Didings. Heh. Made up word.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 01:54 AM
Renhett was happy he complied, somehow many males would simply shy away. Although she could look for more if she wanted, jumping up to follow the male. The last one she had come in contact with refused her offer. Now was not the time for the offer though, she would wait to see if he would make a move. As he explained the scar and the feathers she would nod her head. So, that went into the back of her head to add to the information that she now knew about him. She wouldn't shy away from his approach though, happy for the proximity. She felt connecting physically was just as important mentally.

"Unless you want my tragic life story I don't have much to share. My mother died giving birth to me and my siblings and my dad slipped off a cliff when I was nothing but a pup." Renhett would not speak of these things with pain they were simply learnings as she took them to be. Though she felt her whiskers twitch a little she would take a step closer to him closer to his left ear. "I already find you interesting." she would take it upon herself to sit close to him. Letting her heat wave off onto his chest as she felt his own indeed memorizing his scent as well.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-11-2015, 02:18 AM
She acknowledged his sayings with a few nods of the head. And, well... it was her turn. She didn't seem any more down when she matched his side of the conversation. However it was a far more dreary tale about the loss of her mother during birth and her father falling off a cliff. Nako visibly winced at the imagery that came to mind. Battered and broken, more likely to die from the sudden stop than the injuries sustained during the fall. Somehow Nako thought it was a miracle during his family's stay on the fjord that they didn't lose anyone from a tumble down the cliffs. Nako was glad he was till facing her when she brought her muzzle next to his deaf ear, the right having almost angled itself away.

He stopped when she whispered that she found him interesting. Nako had already conquered two females within a week or so, their memories surfacing. One needed babies, another one just a night together. But Renhett was something else it seemed. What motivated her? Was it as simple as the boredom she spoke of. Nako sat and looked down at her. A third would be nice. Get a thorough feel for all the she wolves that inhabited the land at this rate. "Are... you making a pass on me?" His muzzle would dip, his nose trailing along her cheek as he took in her scent much more closely this time.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 02:28 AM
A simple giggle would escape the throat of the female, the feeling of electricity quickly caught up in her veins. Perhaps it was because Renhett always wanted to test her skills of trying to wrap a man around her tail. She did it just as easily as any female though, perhaps her father would be rather disappointed in her who knew. As she playfully nipped at his shoulder she would step away from him, her tail wiggling slightly as she turned her rump to him. "Perhaps I am, does that bother you?" Her ruby eyes blinked almost like she was fluttering them at him.

"I'm an information gatherer, a healer of mind and body. I find physical importance in every mental note I take. If that means sex, well that, it could tell a lot about a wolf. Sometimes, sex is just sex, for others it might hold a deeper meaning but it's a basic animal drive." She certainly hoped she would not be rejected like last time. It had been rather disappointing for that fact. Renhett turned around again to face him face to to face, her ears pulling forward to listen to him.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-11-2015, 02:51 AM
Renhett laughed, a light airy sound as she ventured a nip against his unscarred shoulder. A pass indeed. The she wolf would step away and present herself for his administrations. Oh he'd take care of her after a little more verbal indulging, definitely get to the matters at hand before him. "Not at all Ren. You mind if I call you Ren?" Her ruby gaze still on him, the far to familiar ache in his loins as his breath started to quicken. The female spoke of being a seeker of knowledge, a healer of both mind and body. Physical interaction being important to her, speaking of how sex, either for just the sake of it or for producing pups was natural.

Nako was then very natural if these past few happenings were anything to go by. Both for the sake of it and for pups. And he was about to act upon her presented form when she turned back around. Nako simply stared at Renhett and took a step forward, muzzle brushing against her left ear as be ventured a nip. "Your gonna have to get into those bushes, brace those legs and move that tail for me if you really want to know what I'm all about sweetheart," Nako hushed in a teasing fashion. "in that order." A nip giving at her ear tip. Much more obvious in making his pass. If she did seek knowledge let it be known to her that the grey wolf could be very, very direct.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 03:05 AM
Alas, she was excited in the least. Her joy was not to be expressed from her last rejection pulling up onto this. No doubt he was experienced, it meant he had been with more than one lady maybe even a man she wasn't one to judge. The realistic wolf, just looked at things from a different perspective than most did. Perhaps Nako got her thinking, if one thing from another. "Not at all Nako." she answered to the nickname as many had called her that in the past.

He would send a visible shiver down her spine, fur moving along like ocean grass to his nip. The words more than pleasing to her ears. She was experienced as well, and would they both show each other something new perhaps. "Why the bushes you want to hide?" she would tease a bit, though still she would open her jaws and attempt a soft tug towards those bushes. Her throat giving a soft playful growl to the male her tail moving underneath his jaw happily.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-11-2015, 03:24 AM
He could call her Ren. Eying the female as she gave a shiver at his touch. Nako withdrew his muzzle to stare at her and contemplate her teasing. Did he have a problem with it. Personally, no. Just that he was taught that these were private manners and should be taken as such. "No. Though I assume you wouldn't like such knowledge to be public now would you? Can't have everyone copying us Ren. That is not being a mindful keeper." He rumbled, a quick kiss being placed on her forehead. But Ren had already been set on taking him to the snow dusted shrubs, a tug on his jaw beckoning that he follow her. And Nako did as he brought himself up, feeling her tail caress the bottom of his muzzle.

She was a tease. He liked that in a female. With him trailing close behind he would find himself within a snow dusted clearing. A nice place for a tumble away from prying eyes. Nako looked at her with a gleam in his eyes. "And the next step was?" This was turning out to be some rather interesting detour he had taken. Oh but the distraction he had found was worth it, Renhett being worth it in the company she had offered and presented to him. "Care to remind me?"

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 03:35 AM
Renhett didn't really care, honestly if something bothered her she would voice it out loud. Her blunt truth philosophy had proceeded her thus far. Though the fact he seemed to be enjoying himself set her off on a happy note. He asked a question of what came next on his agenda. Hmm, she wondered for a moment. Of course she knew, but she made it seem like she was thinking as she lifted her muzzle to the sky a bit. "What was it, brace my legs and move my tail?" she laughed. Though she would do just that, her tail moved off to the left side. As she looked over her shoulder at him. A grin plastered on her face, she indeed would show him magical things. She was only hoping that he would do the same for her. Then she could return to Imperium her home, happy, and learned new things about a new 'friend'.

-fade to black-

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-11-2015, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2015, 09:47 AM by Nako.)
Nako watched Renhett make a show of trying to recall what had been the next step in his instructions. And she answered correctly, their little game continuing as she laughed and did just as she had 'remembered.' Her tail moved of to her left side and Nako took that as his queue when she looked back expectantly. He of course didn't deny her, muzzle ducking down to place a gently nip on her outer thigh. "Good girl..." Nako whispered as he brought himself up on her back. Forepaws gripping her hips as he shuffled forward, feeling her tail rubbing up against a hind leg. She was found easily enough and he settled against her, forelegs sliding further under her belly. A kiss placed between her ears. An steady but ardent press of his hips then starting things off for the two wolves as they both learned from eachother an experience in simple bliss.

-Fade to Black-

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 02:22 PM
As wonderful as it had been, a sigh escaped her lips tongue lacing over her legs for a moment. It was about time she returned home, less Valentine and the others assume she deserted. That was not the kind of member she wanted to seem as. Her body popping up out of the bushes as her tail wagged behind her happily. She would store his name, his actions, and scent into her long term memory for certain. Something like Nako would not be simply forgotten. As she turned towards him she tilted her head for a moment with a soft smile. "But alas the night grows young Nako, I must return home. But.... may we cross path's again." Renhett did consider him bordering on the friends list. Her head turned towards the Imperium lands, perhaps more fun would instill itself there with the females and males. Valentine himself seemed to get around, so maybe she could get something from him.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-11-2015, 06:34 PM
Nako followed Renhett out of the bushes when they were all done, eyes flicking up towards the sky. A rapidly cooling night approaching on the shores of the lake. Nako stared at his partner for the evening and then eyed the direction of home. A relaxed breath left him, right ear perking up on her words. Yes, they must part ways, but they could still see each other again some day. "And I must as well, and wish you the same. May you learn many things from many wolves Renhett." The male dipped his head in a polite bow and started off, an occasional glance given back as he headed in the direction of home.

-Exit Nako-