gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
KatG2
06-28-2015, 09:10 PM

Frith would lead the way to the more open area of the bay, though it was still cold being near the ocean reminded him that spring was on its way soon. Through the chill he felt an excitement come over him, he hadn't been in a good spar in a long while. The one at the festival had ended in disappointment. Today though he'd be making an effort to teach the next generation. With an obvious skip in his step he'd find a place to hold their secondary meeting. He'd shift his form when he arrived, twisting to look back at those who had followed with bicolored gaze. "Alright, pair up! We'll have a short introduction and then you'll all practice what you've learned together." He'd smile as he said this excitedly. He'd been so worried about their food stores he had almost forgotten about fun.

.ooc. okay so partners are just gonna be posting order. First person to post gets second persona as their partner and so on. Frith will take a partner if we have an odd number.

""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Kalliope

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
06-28-2015, 10:36 PM

When Frith had said there would be a spar training at the meeting she had initially been disappointed. She wanted so badly to learn something about healing, even if it was just to get her paws in it to see if she was actually going to be good at it, but instead they were fighting again. She considered not following Frith at all, but he had been the one wolf at the whole meeting to acknowledge her so she almost felt like she owed it to him to at the very least give it a shot. She followed his scent and the sound of his paws to the side area he had picked for their training. She settled on her haunches, shifting a bit with nervousness at the thought of actually sparring with someone. She had never really sparred in her whole life. A little playful tussle with her adopted siblings maybe when they were small, but that's it. He told them to pair up and her ears flicked back. Before someone could pair with her she stood to move closer to Frith, speaking to him softly, "Frith, I'm a little out of my element here... I've never sparred really... Could I maybe just work with you on some stuff?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
KatG2
06-28-2015, 11:00 PM

As he looked back to the wolves behind him Kalliope was quick to come to him and ask him something of importance. To be honest he hadn't even expected her to follow after them but he was more than impressed that she had. Even with her added request he couldn't deny her tenacity. "Of course, Kalli..ope." He wasn't sure if she'd allow him to shorten her name to Kalli or not, Frith was loathe to cross a border that might make her even more uncomfortable. He didn't have any experience with blind wolves really, but he was ready to learn along with her and think outside of the box. Eyesight was important when it came to fighting it would certainly be interesting to work with her.

""

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2015, 06:03 PM

Sparring! Something that Félicien wasn't an expert in, but that didn't mean that mean he wouldn't have fun. Besides, it was more than just fun when it came to sparring. It was a means of learning how to fight to protect what you loved. He would arrive behind Kalliope, ears perked and eyes shining happily. Excitement! Féli would have his tag wagging behind him a mile a minute as he looked around for potential sparring partners. While he would love to face his brother he wasn't certain Sorrel had come along. Well, regardless, he was going to do his very best! Féli would let his gaze wander to Kalliope, hearing her speak, and decided to offer words of encouragement.

"You'll do just fine! Frith will help you out, no doubts about it." His gaze would wander back to any of the others, speaking up in a cheerful bark. "I'll spar with anyone who would like to. Just say the word and I'm your wolf~"

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-03-2015, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 07:06 PM by Fate.)
Fate her heard there would be spar training, and so the boy took the opportunity to learn a thing or two. He arrived to find his father, his cousin, and an unknown she-wolf ready for a spar or two. Fate cracked a grin. “Father, can I spar with Félicien?” He would ask in a polite tone. He did not mean to offend Kalliope or Frith, but he was more comfortable with sparring family and he thought his father might go easy on him. Logically, his cousin was the best choice, and Fate looked up to the man he was now standing beside.
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Aslan

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
07-04-2015, 07:36 AM
With the meeting out of the way, Aslan followed the little trail of wolves that led the way to where his father wished to begin the fight training. As they all gathered together, the tall boy stood quietly, mismatched eyes falling upon his father as he promptly began the session. Apparently the meeting had provided them with enough waffling, and instead Frith would cut right to the chase now, informing each of them to find a partner. Aslan's eyes now glanced around the group, he wouldn't pick on anyone in particular, instead wait to see who wished to partner with him or who was struggling to find someone to work with.

Miksa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Anais
07-08-2015, 03:29 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

Nervousness caused Miksa to take up a delayed position toward the back of the group intent on the Fontamo Bay, his wish to better himself for the family that had taken him in being the only thing that prevented him from chickening out entirely. His head was low as he moved, his anxious yellow fixed on the ground and his ears desperately listening to the sounds of those who were setting up on the sands before him. He hoped and prayed quietly that his first training session would go well, that he might somehow have inherited some of his mother's natural affinity toward the fighter's trade. He wanted very much to follow in her footsteps and dreaded the thought of somehow falling short.

At odds with the anxiety the boy felt, Frith, the instructor for their training, was nothing but jovial as he instructed everyone to pick partners among those who had attended,smiling encouragingly. Miksa's gaze shifted from the chocolate brown wolf to the others, feeling his natural shyness creep up and steal his tongue. The thought of approaching someone and asking them to partner with him was intimidating, particularly since he feared he would not pose as well of a challenge against them as they rightfully deserved, but as he looked his eyes landed on Aslan, also quietly observing the gathered trainees. They had met once; maybe pairing up with him would be okay.

Swallowing back his nervousness, Miksa walked quietly and meekly over to the tall, not-so-miniature of the pack's Author, and spoke his name. "Aslan?" The singular word was more of a question, an implied request that they be partnered up together for their training, but Miksa was just as prepared for rejection as he was for his request to be accepted.

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Frost would hear a howl calling for wolves to gather for spar training, she figured she should go since the last time she had sparred it didn’t turn out so good. As she arrived to the gathering there was already a good amount of wolves present, there was even one that she didn’t think she had seen before. (Miksa) Everybody seemed to already be trying to partner up, she looked through the crowd trying to see if there was anybody else without a partner. It didn’t seem like it though she hoped somebody else would show up so she wouldn’t be left out.
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
KatG2
07-12-2015, 12:25 PM

Feli was quick to speak up after he assured Kalliope that she would be taken care of. Frith would smile at the boy and nod as Fate came rushing up and asked if he could spar with his cousin. "Of course, Fate." He hadn't decided if he was going to hold a lesson or just allow them to break off into spars. He figured by the time everyone had shown up who was going to show up he'd have a good idea. Aslan was next, followed quickly by Miksa. Thse two boys seemed a pretty good match up. At least from what Frith could tell, this would also be a good chance to watch and see what kind of skills the newer members might or might not have. While Frost brought up the rear. He was glad to see the effort she was going to put in by coming. "Frost, come here." He had decided what he would do. "Feli and Fate will spar and Aslan and Miska as well. Frost and Kalli, you two kind of will. I'm going to give Kalli a little extra help." He'd look to Frost, offering her a real chance to step up and help out a pack member in her learning. "Alright you four, I'll be watching."

He'd look back to the two women before him, "Frost, will you stand a meter from Kalli. Right in front of her." He move to stand far enough away he could watch and instruct. "Alright Kalliope, we'll start with offensive as I hope you know a little about defending yourself. Show me how you might attack Frost."

""