gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-13-2013, 05:40 PM

Aria Corvi

Once again Aria had left Ludicael, not permanently, just to get away for a bit and explore, see who she met and maybe push them into joining the small pack.
Paws moved silently over the cool grass, a nice breeze rolling over the lands and brushing against her body, sending a shiver along her spine. She stopped to enjoy it, head lifted to the sky with eyes closed. Slowly she took in a long, deep breath, loving the scent that was brought into her nose. Summer was a beautiful time, new scents filling the air, plants sprouting and filling the landscape with many colors. There was something though that she did not notice until now, eyelids pulled back to reveal green eyes, water in the air. Rain then, I don't mind. A smile formed on her lips as she moved on, walking along one of the numerous rivers spreading over the land. She loved the rain, running in it, the flash of lightning, roar of thunder. It brought out her puppy side, making her go all crazy.

In a matter of minutes the clouds had clumped together in the sky, darkening in color. An hour later the first droplets began to fall, a roar of thunder rumbling through the sky. By now Aria stood on top of a boulder along the river, head held up to the sky, eyes closed with her little stump of a tail wiggling behind her. She wanted the first drops, enjoying the cool feeling of them landing on her face.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 12:12 PM

Haku
(quote here}

As the heavens poured down on Haku. He decided to return to the boulder he was previously watching out over. As he made his way through the rain, he saw a flash of lightning crash through the sky, quickly followed by thunder. Eventually the boulder came into sight. A figure was standing on top, drenched. Hello! Are you okay?! He leapt upon the rock and ran over to her. Are you okay? He repeated.

Tagged: name | Word Count: ###

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-15-2013, 03:53 PM

She was just minding her own business, enjoying the rain, head held up to the sky and eyes closed. This was her favorite kind of weather, anything with rain, from a small drizzle to harsh thunderstorms. Aria didn't really know why she enjoyed it, something deep inside of her just took a liking to it. It had started off as a light drizzle but slowly it was getting heavier and eventually lightning had lit the sky. Eyelids parted afterwards, ears twitched at the sudden roar of thunder. Thunder was the absolute best, the vibrations running through your entire body.

A soft hum escaped her lips, body quickly shaking some water out of her coat. If wouldn't really help since it was still raining but if she found a place to take shelter then she wouldn't want it to be soaked from her. Hello! Are you okay?!... Are you okay? She did not notice somebody nearby, ears perking up at the sound of a male's voice, emerald eyes searching for a few moments before falling upon a white wolf hopping up onto a rock beside her and asking if she was okay.

She couldn't help but chuckle, turning to face the male, her stump of a tail slightly wiggling behind her. She looked him over with a smirk, turning away after a few moments before finally speaking. I'm fine, just enjoying the weather. She chuckled once again, casting her emerald gaze onto his.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Haku

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2013, 10:46 AM

Haku

Haku smiled at her amusing tone of voice. He looked at her to see that she was looking straight into his eyes. A tingling sensation started at the bottom of his stomach. Stopping only when another lighting striked in the sky above. He looked at her again. She was beautiful! Her deep green eyes, her soaking, shiny fur, that smile.... He shook his head and abetted his gaze to look at the sky. The reason poured down on them, printing their fire with little bullets. Should we take shelter? He said shifting his face back to her beautiful eyes.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-16-2013, 11:53 AM

She watched with some amusement as the male looked her over, the smirk still on her black lips as he averted his gaze from her to look up at the sky then ask if they should take shelter before looking to her once again. The tail-less she wolf did not answer him immediately, she just remained standing there, allowing the rain to pelt her lean body. It felt so nice, she didn't want to leave it just yet. And so her eyes closed, lifting her head to the sky, a hum escaping her lips but not audible enough for the male to hear over the rain.

After a few moments she finally reopened her eyes, staring straight head before speaking in a calm and frinedly tone. Finding shelter would be a good idea, have you come across any we could possibly use? She asked him, shaking herself quickly, refocusing her gaze on his. She knew there was a pack in these lands, Tortuga was on the mountain or at leats near it while her own was in the mangrove forest some ways away. The pack she had recently become the beta of, something she was very proud of.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2013, 01:47 PM

Haku

Haku continued to look at the wolf, dumbfounded by her. He finally scored to his senses Um, yeah. Sure. I think I saw an old den nearby, just to the east. I'll show you Haku said. He had to say then write loudly for Aria to hear. I'm Haku. What's your name, may I ask? He bowed courteously to her. As the reason turned to hail. He turned and took a few steps in the direction of the old den and stood waiting for her. He looked into those eyes again and felt the odd sensation in his stomach again. He looked away embarrassed.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-18-2013, 09:37 AM

Aria chuckles at the male's reaction, looking away from him briefly but refocuses her attention back on him when he spoke up. He spoke of a an old den nearby, to the east and that he would show her. She dipped her head to this, it would be a good idea to find shelter soon so that they didn't end up ill from being out in the rain too long. He then gave her his name, Haku, and asked for hers. Of course, how rude of her, she should have introduced herself. Clearing her throat the female dipped her head to him. Pleasure to meet you Haku, I am Aria.

As if waiting, the rain had suddenly turned to hail when she lifted her head up. A small growl of annoyance came from her at this change for she enjoyed the rain but hail was another thing. She was going to ask Haku if they could go now before it got worse but he was already thinking ahead of her, he managed to get a few feet away before she looked over at him. With a dip of her head for him to lead she made her way over to him in quick steps, coming up along side him.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
05-18-2013, 10:17 AM

Haku

Haku smiled and started to lead the way through the ice bullets. The ringing in his stomach didn't stop until he reached the den. On old scent of badger remained, but it was long stale. He waited outside for Aria. He lost himself in his thoughts while a new smell of bear wafted to his nose. He continued during until he was sure.

Aria! Aria! I smell a bear!

He stood in front of the den. He wasn't letting the bear near here. His fur was bristling and his hackles were raised. His lips parted as a growl rumbled deep in his throat as the scent got stronger.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-18-2013, 12:00 PM

Aria Corvi

She followed silently behind but beside the white male, emerald orbs glancing left and right then settling back on Haku, sometimes looking past him to see where he was leading her. She would grumble every now and then at a piece of hail hitting her in a sensitive spot on her nose or face but other than that she remained quiet.

Finally they had reached the den he had told her about, making her way inside but remained in the entrance to quickly shake herself off so she would be soaked wet and get the farther in part of the den wet from her. She would actually like to relax while dry and sit in water. But as she was about to make herself comfortable in the back of the den Haku suddenly barked something about smelling bear.

She started to bristle, ears perked up and nose sniffing at the air. All she could smell was the stale scent of a badger and no bear, he must have had a good sense of smell. Moving from the back of the den she came to stand beside Haku, eyes squinting to look out into the rain for a large figure lurking around that the male had scented. Don't get all wiled up now, it may pass by. She spoke softly but loud enough for him to hear, if the bear in fact did come to them then they would have to leave, two wolves against a bear nearing hibernation was not a good thing and she did not want this wolf putting himself in danger.

It is probably just trying to get out of the hail like us. If it does come within a few feet of us then we run. I don't wanna risk fighting this thing, they are more grumpy around this time of the year. Aria considered herself a decent fighter, able to become tied in a spar with her Sol, but a bear was a whole different situation. Those thigs may be big and slow but they had one heck of a swing and could kill a wolf in seconds if they wanted. At least if they both ran then the bear would not chase them, just take their shelter.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
05-18-2013, 12:16 PM

Haku

Haku nodded but kept a safe stature. He wasn't fit to fight a bear but he could be intimidating. A blurry figure came into shape just as the scent grew stronger still. His growl deepened and his lips parted in a snarl. The figure looked grumpy and he smelt its annoyance and hunger for violence. This guys looking for a fight, but he hasn't scented us yet. Hopefully he won't He moved closer to Aria and the den, keeping his eyes on the bear at all times. It was male, young but strong and hungry, very hungry. He shifted his gaze, if only for a moment, to the sky up above, his muzzle being pelted by the hail, before returning his gaze to the threatener

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-18-2013, 12:34 PM

Though he seemed to agree with Aria he kept his stance, the smile had vanished from her lips as she stood beside him for it seemed like he wanted to try doing something about this bear. Aria really did not want to deal with the creature, Winter would be upon them in no time which was why the bears around were more easily irritated, they needed to fatten up so they could hibernate all Winter. She shook her head gently as she stood there, looking into the rain, eyes narrowing as a lumbering outline of a bear came into view.

She noticed Haku move close to her, and it only caused her to lift her head up. He better not try fighting this thing. She growled inwardly, eyes jumping from the bear's outline to Haku, then back to the bear. With a twitch of her stump tail the shewolf brushed her side against Haku as she stepped forward, looking to him with a serious look. I don't wanna take the chance, we're moving to a new shelter. Stay behind me and don't even think about attacking the bear. She told him, hoping he would do as she said.

With a look to him she turned away, emerald orbs now focused on the bear's outline, paws moving carefully, making her way out of the den and maneuvering around the bear. She knew they could run fast, and so she wanted to try putting distance between them and it as soon as possible. Once fully out of the den she looked behind her to see if Haku was doing as she said.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
05-18-2013, 01:55 PM

Haku

Baku grumbled but obeyed the wolves wolves order. He followed her and caught up top her side when she stopped. He never took his glance of the bear and didn't let his guard down. The bear was moving closer and was looking even more threatening. We better find somewhere soon, before he finds out we're here, he thought to himself cautiously. While they were walking, he may as well done out more about this mystery wolf. Do you have any family? A pack maybe?

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-18-2013, 02:24 PM

She was glad Haku decided to follow her instructions, and when he was following when she looked to him she moved faster. Paws moved quickly over the ground, emerald orbs scanning the land for a place they could take shelter from the hail and rain. Since they were avoiding the bear she was sure it would leave them alone and just take their den, she was okay with it, there was surely other dens or places they could stop at.

As they moved Haku decided it was a good time to talk, causing the shewolf to roll her eyes and chuckle. Why couldn't he just wait till they found someplace to rest first? Do you have any family? A pack maybe? His voice reached her ears, she looked to him with a smile for a moment before looking away with a light laugh. Perhaps it would be better to talk once we found shelter and are able to better hear each other over the rain? She spoke, looking to him with a raised brow. It would be a bit difficult to talk in this weather while walking, would be better to conversate once they found shelter.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
05-18-2013, 02:32 PM

Haku

Haku shrugs and smiles. The best seemed to be going toward their old shelter. Unaware of the wolves there before it. The male bear showed no signs of pursuit and Haku relaxed, just a tiny bit. Eventually a small denlike overhang came into view on the right. Perfect, He thought to himself. Aria! Over there! He shouted. He started to swerve to the overhang, stopping to wait for Aria. The hail battered his body and he felt very hot all of a sudden. Luckily the storm seemed to be changing back to rain

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-18-2013, 02:48 PM

It seemed like the two wolves had luck on their side, not long after they abandoned their den for a bear they had stumbled across another. Haku took off towards an overhang, calling Aria over. With a nod of her head she quickly headed over, shaking her head as a piece of hail got her right in the nose. Her green gaze looked it over a few moments before she lowered her head and sniffed around the place carefully, looking for any fresh scents which she only seemed to find stale. Seems good enough, come on. She smiled, stepping under the overhang, she made her way to the very back, farthest from the outside.

Aria lowered herself to the ground, legs folding beneath her and ears swiveling towards Haku. For your question... yes I have famil, but I have not seen them in awhile. My mother passed from illness and my father and brother left before she passed. How about you, do you have any family? She asked curiously, crossing a leg over the other, green gaze locked onto him. They had literally just met but she didn't really mind sharing something about her past with him, after all, he seemed like a decent wolf so far.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
05-18-2013, 03:09 PM

Haku

Yes, my mother and father were the Alpha's of a pack far away. But I didn't want a title, passed into me. So I left, hoping to earn and deserve whatever title I deemed worthy. I'm now looking for a pack to call home. he says after sitting down beside her.
He looked into her eyes again. The rain was starting to ease off and the clouds were parting. He felt particularly at ease with this wolf. A few stray hailstones landed on his paws to see swung his tail around to cover them and looked to Sun, beginning to dip to the horizon

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-18-2013, 04:12 PM

Yes, my mother and father were the Alpha's of a pack far away. But I didn't want a title, passed into me. So I left, hoping to earn and deserve whatever title I deemed worthy. I'm now looking for a pack to call home. Her ears perked up when he said he was looking for a pack , instantly she was thinking about getting him to join Ludicael now that she had the respect to accept wolves into the pack. Now, she wasn't doing it just because he was looking for one, if they had gotten into more of their conversation and he proved to be a decent and mannered wolf then she would have asked him if he was interested. So far he seemed fine, and once this weather cleared out then she might even ask him to go on a hunt with her to see how he did, have an idea of what he was capable of.

That is a good thing to hear, most wolves would love to just be born into their rank instead of having to work for it. She commented, dipping her head to him with a smile. She turned her head from him to look out at the rain and hail, a sigh escaping her lips as she shifted where she lay before looking to Haku once more. Ya know, if your looking for a pack, I could be your shot to joining one. She said with a smirk, raising her head a bit. She would have liked to wait and surprise him but she figured it would be nice to let him know where she stood within her pack.

She cleared her throat, looking away from him and out at the rain. I belong to a pack not far from here, it's called Ludicael. And I stand as a Borealis there. She paused for a few moments, letting it sink into the lad's head. I am its beta female, so I could accept and reject wolves looking to join our ranks. Her smile turned into a grin as she turned her head and focused her green gaze on his, watching, waiting for his response.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
05-18-2013, 04:23 PM

Haku

Haul was taken aback but pleased at this proposition and her sudden declaration of her rank. He smiled and looked at her. Drinking in her features. The rain has subsided to a light drizzle.
If you would have me, I would love to join your pack. Of course, you will want to see my abilities. He finished in an almost casual tone.
He got to his paws and shook himself free of the remaining wetness of his pearly white coat. He stretched the stiffness out of his bones and sat down with a sigh, awaiting her answer.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-18-2013, 06:57 PM

Haku seemed to be surprised by her telling him her rank in a nearby back and even looked to be pleased by the idea. Her attention was momentarily taken off of him when she noticed a change in the rain, the hail stopping and now the rain was a light drizzle. She smiled at this, enjoying a nice walk in such weather but for now she wanted to stay here and get dry, relax a bit with this male.

He said how if she would want him then he would love to join her pack, and stating how she would want to see his abilities before getting up and shaking himself off.

Even in our small moments of talking you seem to be a decent wolf, perhaps when the weather clears up some we can go out and see what your capable of? She asked with a raised brow, wondering if he would want to show her his skills and see if he would be a valuable member of Ludicael.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Haku

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2013, 05:03 AM

Haku

Haku smiled and stretched again. I'd love too, even you're ready, of course. He padded out into the wavering drizzle of the rain that was left. He looked up into the sky, twitching his ears on the direction of the bear, just to check. The clouds were dispersing and the rain had stopped. The grass was swaying in the breeze and the raindrops slid off the blades. He closed his eyes and drank in the beautiful day it had become.
It's beautiful today, isn't it?
The pleasant breeze ruffled his brown tail tip, still tucked over his paws.