ardent

// you're cute when you scream

Morikiah

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Greetings to all. As most of you probably know, I am new to Alacritis. Names' Meredith, and my main man, as you can see here - is Morikiah. ;3 I'd be happy to tell you a little about him if you're sticking around.. ^^;

Currently, and predominantly, he is a rogue. A loner, if you will.. so what I'm looking for here, is someone who is most familiar with each of the packs in the area. Morikiah will want to be properly informed of his new surroundings here in Alacritis.. Perhaps with a little persuasion; to be lured in by the promise of house cleaning. Work. A contract, as Mori is a business man you see. If your character happens to be in need of a favor, he may be your man.

Wiminz. Mori tends to attract unwanted attention, especially from the ladies. Which, of course.. is always fun for me. While he mostly prefers to avoid women, I would like for him to have a couple temptations thrown his way. I want to potentially see where this leads.. because he isn't a guy for monogamy, but certainly expects nothing but utmost loyalty from the woman. Typical jerk-off asshole.

It's in his nature, to always be hungering for more. I have big plans, for this ruffian of mine.. Any of those who would like to conspire with him, try and gain his trust in exchange for whatever may be within his reach - I'd love it! ;D Also, he's always open for gaining enemies..and, of course - the art of spilling of blood. If you would like to throw your guy or gal (although he isn't big on beating up women) at him, feel free to let me know and we'll work out the details ICly. >) I love a good fight thread.

Anything else, please inquire upon. I'm open to suggestions.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Vi would be game for some fun but she wouldn't be faithful at all. She's manipulative, cunning, always game for fun and always has a card up her sleeve. Maybe sleep together a few times? Each believes they are leading the other on?

Will add other ideas for my characters later, I have two or three others that might be interesting :P

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-14-2013, 07:58 PM
My girl Taliere. She is in Tortuga and needs to get active, but perhaps they could have a one night stand. She's psychotic, but if he's interesting and gives her the night of her life she'd grow extremely attached to him. If attached enough she'd totally be loyal, he'd just have to see her at least a few times a season to keep that fire burning and he'd have what he wanted. She's too crazy to give a fuck if he saw other woman. xD

Morikiah

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 02:29 PM
oh good! I think Mori can manage some of that lawlz. I've just opened an All Welcome thread, feel free to bring your girl there if you like.

Morikiah

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Bump. >>;

<<

Shrapnel

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Shrap is honestly really bad at remembering threads, so shall we start one for ourselves? Cause I have issues finding them in the loner lands.

Morikiah

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2013, 05:13 PM
Oh..well, I hope somebody finds it eventually.. >>; but,

Absolutely! :3 You start?

Shrapnel

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2013, 11:32 AM
I'd love to ^^ Just give me a few days xD I have a really busy week this week.

Secret

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2013, 04:14 PM
I have a few girls that could possibly work. Maia is to young at the moment, but Cataleya may work something out with him, not that she's faithful or anything XD

http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...?showtopic=2125

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
05-24-2013, 05:17 PM
hm... i've thrown morphine into your open thread; morikiah seems interesting and morphine could provide him with some information -- but she only knows of valhalla, tortuga, and amenti. of course, she is entirely biased towards each of these packs except amenti because she doesn't know much about them; so i don't know if morphine's information would be - uh - useful xD

other than that, i think that morphine and morikiah could get along well, but i doubt she would ever be interested in becoming one of his hoes xD she's kind of into life for herself and has no interest in having a mate and isn't even fond of affairs for that matter.

Cepheus

gems
size
build
player
05-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Cepheus could use some allies of sort :D Im in love with your loverly character here and I think they could have an interesting interaction. Upon my arrival some very interesting things will be happening.