Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-12-2013, 12:14 PM

Kaala padded into the clearing, her paws making small clacks against the frozen ground. Wow, she thought, It's beautiful. She looked around, a slight, icy breeze rustling her overfur. She looked around Glaciem, her eyes eating in the sights of her new home. Wolves dotted the clearing. Too nervous to approach them, Kaala sat down unsure of where to go.
What should I do? It's been so long since I've seen this many wolves, or been in a family. Sudden swathes of anger and guilt swarmed around Kaala's head, directed towards her parents. She quickly cleared the thoughts and concentrated on her new life and the future. She started to groom herself, to be presentable of course.

Speech,

Kairos

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2013, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2013, 12:30 PM by Kairos.)

Tiny paws drummed against the ground as Kairos went tumbling through the terrain. His brothers were somewhere else at the moment. Pericles and Tiberious would have to run extra super duper fast to find him now.But today he had been with Aunt Maka. Wherever she was Kai adored her; she was the only family member who let him get away with just having fun! If his mother Keki found him romping about alone; she would bring him back to the cave. If Uncle Gargie or Aunt Ocena found him he would be rounded up as well, same with grandma Crusade and grandpa Cifer.

Ugh, why does family have o be so protective. Why can't Kai just go out and explore the world on his own without any barriers. Purple eyes looked up as he spotted another black wolf like himself. the young pup had never seen a wolf like this before, she must be new.

With a playful grin Kai ran straight for her and barreled into her side. Before she could even turn around he ran away laughing and hid behind a bush. Then did he only peek out from the side of it as his tiny tail wagged back and forth.

Did she see him? what would she do? Would she tell on him? Would she tell his mother? Would Maka scold him? Oh well...it was fun while it would last so he would just make the most of it.

With a tiny squeal of delight the pup crouched down lower to the ground as he peeked out once more.

Speech,

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-12-2013, 12:52 PM

As the pup barrelled into her side, the wind from her stomach was forced out. Ffhh, She giggled as the pup his behind the bush. Kaala loves pups and remembered play-fighting with them when she was little more than a pup herself. She stalked up on the little black blur, taking care not to make a sound. I'ts tail wagging. She waited until it peeked around the other side of the bush and then pounced beside it, smiling with glee. I haven't had this much fun in ages, She thought to herself, awaiting the pups reaction

Speech,

Kairos

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2013, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2013, 01:36 PM by Kairos.)

Kai's tiny black and dark gray tail swayed back and forth as he peeked out once more. Where was the other wold? Had she escaped the clutches of the mighty Kairos? Purple eyes scanned the area for the dame he had seen but she wasn't here anymore.

Dumbfounded the pup sat back on his haunches and wondered where she could have gone. Suddenly she pounced right beside him which gave Kairos quite a scare. As she did so he let out a yelp of surprise and imedietly jumped up and whipped around to face her.

"Graaah!" he yelped

As Kairos turned around his purple eyes fell upon her once more. Then they were filled with a gleam of mischief. A small smile appeared on his face as he was about to say something.

"Who dare trespasses the realm of the mighty Kairos?!?!" he said aloud as he pretended.

" I the mighty Kairos am the knight of this land! Can you tell me where the princess is? Have you stolen her? If so then where have you taken her. Oooor are you the princess?" he asked with his tail stuck straight out and chest puffed out.

The pup stood there and awaited her answer. Which side would she choose? Would she be the evil wolf or the fair princess? Would he have to attack her or save her? A small smile appeared on his maw. This was fun! Kai loved using his imagination for these things.

Speech,

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-12-2013, 01:52 PM

Kaala smiled at the young pups wild imagination. She decided to play along. [Why, mighty knight. Do you not remember the fair maiden you seeked to project for many years? Well, I'm not surprised, a mighty and noble knight like you must see so many wolves with your busy schedule. [/B] Kaala bright her purse up to her snout and fluttered her eyes. I'm being chased as we speak, by the mighty Gwendolen. Witch of the North. Save me, my knight.

Speech,

Kairos

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2013, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2013, 02:03 PM by Kairos.)

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:630px; border:1px solid #000000; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#6e0d6a">

His smile faded to a small serious face as she announced herself as the fair maiden. His tiny black tail stood up as he nodded his head.

"Yes fair princhess(princess). You speak of teh(the) mighty Gwendurloun(Gwendolyn)? Hurry! We must run and get you to safety!" he replied with urgency.

With that Kai tried to nudge her to move then started to run. He turned back to her with a smile.

"Hurry princess, but don't worry, for I am Sir Kairos!"

Tiny paws drummed against the grond once more as he tried to stay beside the wolf who played as the princess. With an excited squeal he imagined that the evil with was chasing them! His heart pounded with excitement as he ran!

But where were they running to? There must be a safe place or a base of some sorts. Ears perked up as he had an idea. The tiny patch of barren land near here!

"Lets go to the base! There the witch can't get through!"[/B} he said as he ran.

After a few moments he came barreling to the barren patch of land and let out a giggle as he did so.

[B]"We're safe! I saved you princess!"
he said with a smile and his black tail wagging a mile a minute.

Speech,

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-12-2013, 02:21 PM

Kaala followed the pup as he bounded away to a smaller, barren clearing a few meters from camp. As he declared their safety she sat down. Thank you, my fair knight. I will have to repay you dearly, but I will start with a kiss. With that, Kaala licked the side of Kairos' cheek. She returned to camp, waiting to the entrance for him

Speech,

Kairos

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Kai looked up at the "princess" with his purple eyes. She thanked him and even called him a fair knight! Then did the fair dame repay him with a kiss on the cheek. The pups heart went up in his throat as his ears perked up. His body became warm as did his ears. Kai's tiny black and gray tail wagged slightly with delight.

With a shrug Kai replied.

"It was nothing, all in a days work!" he said.

As she then went back to camp he trotted along behind her. Kai was growing a bit tired; he could sure use a nap. If only his mother was here to snuggle up with. Her soft fur, he sweet scent. The pup even yawned just thinking about it! Maybe Aunt Maka had to go and Keki was on her way. Or was she with his brothers? Always the ones taking up the attention! Or so he thought... But Kairos loved attention honestly; without it what would he do? Lay in the cave like a lazy pup? no! he had to get out there! see the world!

Maybe Uncle Gargie would take him on a trip one day. That would be nice...

Kairos sat down besides the dame as he yawned once more.

"Oh...and what's your name miss? Mine is Kairos"

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-12-2013, 06:28 PM

My name is Kaala, Kairos. You look tired. Kaala was tired herself. She lay down in the clearing and yawned, showing her whole mouth. She finished and looked back at the pup, grooming herself. I wonder if anyone else is here? Where are this pup's parents? Where are your parents? Have you any siblings? She gazed down at the little pup with kindness. A bird sang overhead, but quickly flew away once it see what was below

Speech,

Kairos

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Kai yawned as she told him he looked tired, he was. The pup settled down next to the dame who had introduced herself as Kaala. She even asked if he had any siblings and where his parents were. His purple eyes looked up into her blue ones.

"Yea, I has(have) two brudders, Tiberious and Pericles. I was out here with my Aunt Maka, my momma's sister. But now I think she may have lost me and sent my mom to come find me. And my mom's the only parent I really got, I don't have a dad." he replied

Kairos yawned once more before snuggling up besides the wolf beside him and curling into a little black and gray ball.

"But I have lots of uncles and aunts though, way better than a dad right? I have Uncle Gargie, Aunt Ocena, and Aunt Maka! And I think grandpa Cifer and grandma Crusade's puppies who are my momma and aunt's brothers and sisters.....aaarrreee....my uncles and aunts right? That's all too confusing right now.I'll just call em(them) cousins!" he said in a somewhat confused tone

Kai then asked Kaala about her family with his tiny ears perked up.

"What about yer(your) family Kaala?"

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-13-2013, 11:43 AM

Well, I'm afraid I no longer have a family young pup. But let's not mull over that. Why don't we find your mother? Or maybe one of your aunts or uncles? Kaala had deliberately avoided the family subject and was hiding a sense of sorrow in her eyes. She got to her feet, and yawned once again. A wind promised some harsh icy wind from father north. Would the pup be able to withstand the? She looked at the young pup again. [B] Maybe you should stay here. There is a storm on the way. [/I] She said matter-of-factly. As she spoke, the wind picked up behind her

Speech,

Keki

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 05:03 PM
The beautiful dame had a small worried frown upon her maw. Oh how motherhood was as hard as she expected. Yet the young mother still pulled through for her three little darlings. Bi-colored eyes looked around for her pup that had gone astray from his aunt. Keki would have to have a little chat with her sister later. Especially if Maka ever went out with Kairos again, he was the troublemaker of the bunch....or well, more free spirited.

"Kairos" she called out as the wind picked up.

No answer was given but she heard voices. Gray lined ears perked up as she recognized that small voice anywhere, Kairos!

"Kaaaiirrroooossssss" she called out once more but elongated it a bit.

Keki sped up into a small trot yet slowed down as she came closer. Soon enough she came upon another young dame, even younger than her! And with her sat a sleepy Kai. A small smile appeared on her maw as she walked over to him and tried to shield him from the wind.

"Oh I'm so sorry, his aunt couldn't quite keep him in one spot today." she said to the other dame.

"My name is Keki, I'm this little guys mother." she said as she licked the top of his head gently.

"But thank you for keeping him safe though, I really appreciate it." she added.

The young mother worried no more then awaited the other femmes answer. Hopefully they would have a moment to chat before parting due to the storm.

Keki curled around her pup and looked down at him. His purple eyes seemed heavy as he tried to stay awake. She licked his tiny muzzle before looking back up at the other dame with a smile.

Kairos

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2013, 05:09 PM by Kairos.)
His smiled faded a bit as she said they better find his mother or one of his aunts or uncles. Why did the fun have to end so soon; so he was tired, so what? Kai stubbornly shrugged his shoulders before his tiny ears perked up. He could hear his mother calling him. A small giggle was given as he realized Aunt Maka must have been a bit confused of his absence.

Purple eyes looked up as he then saw his mother appear. His tiny black tail wagged until he let out a tiny yawn. The pup groggily curled up into a tiny ball once more as his mother curled around him. Soft belly fur, her sweet scent, the warmth radiating from her....this was the life! But the storm his new friend Kaala had mentioned was coming, the wind was starting to pick up!

Kai let out a tiny squeak as he nuzzled further into his mothers belly.

"Don't let me blow away mama, I would miss you!" he pleaded.

Kai was all tough on the outside yet he was quite the mamas boy; but Kai proffered grammas boy. Grandma Crusade was out at the moment and he hadn't seen her in quite a while.

A small sound of delight escaped his lips as he felt his mother lick his tiny muzzle. Purple eyes then closed as he tried to take a tiny nap in the safety of his mothers watchful gaze.

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-14-2013, 09:01 AM

Kaala looked up as the young same entered the small clearing. She spoke to her withkindness and gratitude. Don't mention it, She said. As she saw Kairos nestling further in his mother's embrace. The wind picked up further and the clouds opened to the heavens. Rain poured fiercely on the small party of wolves. Kaala moved forward to shield the pup and his mother from the rain. Should we find shelter? She shouted, barely audible as the wind whisked her words away.

Speech,

Kairos

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 06:39 AM
Rain started to fall upon the land as Kai nuzzled further into his mother's curve of her stomach. A small whimper of protest escaped his maw as he was scared by the storm. No! he should embrace it right? Kairos the brave! Kairos the valiant!The rain should fall when he says; it should abide by his rules. Make everything follow him, make it all follow his commands!

The pup wished it would stop raining as he built up his courage. It was only diminished when a boom of thunder echoed through the land. Next came the lightning which lit up the cloudy gray sky with strikes of light! His purple eyes looked up in awe; only to be hit by raindrops.

Kai didn't know what to do, cower or build up some courage. He needed to be strong didn't he? But who would teach him to be strong? Kairos then at a moment like this promised himself one thing. He would find someone to teach him to be strong, he would!

Kai then let out a small high pitched bark as he wanted to get to cover. But the pup knew his mother would take them some place safe for the time being.

Keki

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 06:46 AM
The dame nodded as Kaala suggested finding shelter. She wanted to get Kairos to safety and some place warm. Then the other femme herself looked quite young; they both would need warmth. Keki's gray lined ears perked up as she had an idea. They could seek out the den she had stayed in where she had secretly delivered her three little darlings. It had been a while since she had even thought about that hard time and the embarrassment.

No, no time to think about that now. As quickly as she could the wolf picked up her little black pup by the scruff and motioned with her head for Kaala to follow.

"I know a place we can find shelter for the time being." she said as she still held Kai by his scruff.

Keki's paws drummed against the damp ground and wanted to hurry before it got muddy. After a few moments the small den came into view. turquoise and cobalt blue eyes had a look of determination as she quickly bounded over to it. The dame then scrambled in and set down a somewhat soaking wet Kairos. Her gaze then turned towards the entrance waiting for Kaala to come in as well. She had left enough room for the small dame and it would fit them all.

"In here Kaala!" she said over the rain

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-15-2013, 10:29 AM

Kaala followed Keki intensively. Not letting her out of sight. Kalla Lopez through the rain. A flash of lightning crashed through the sky just as the small den came into view. She She wriggled through the small entrance and onto the dry sand bedding the inside. She squeezed next to Keki and Kairos, after shaking the water off her pelt. She heard the unmistakable sound of thunder. Another lightning strike was seen closely after it and the thunder sound was lost in the thrashing wind.
Thank you She said to Keki, respectfully bowing her head. She looked at the shivering pup. Will he be alright? Kaala asked worriedly.

Speech,

Cross1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-15-2013, 04:24 PM

[Image: cross_by_kidrylm_writer-d5zd3fw.png]

~*~

"Wait for meeeeee!" The big black paws bumbled through the terrible heaps of slush and loam and snow. He refused to be left behind. He'd been tracking Keki all this way - and now that Kai was finally found, he wasn't going to get left behind. The storm was a shock to the little pup. He'd seen plenty of them from the warm, cozy safety of the pack cave, but this was his first time ever being out in the middle of one. He didn't like it! Not one bit! The rain was all....all....WET!

Bleck!

And yet... for how much he disliked the drag on his coat and the cold in his bones, there was something amazing about it. From the pack cave he had always thought storms - and all of Glaciem - beautiful. Being in danger didn't make it any less beautiful... just more interesting.

His little pink tongue lolled out as he hitched up his paws, trying hard to keep up with the quickly fading silloettes of wolves. They seemed to disappear into a hillside. Was that a cave? He rushed bravely into the blackness, skidding to a halt in the sand that now decided to cling to his wet paws. "Brrrr." He shuddered looking back over his shoulders.

The pup had absolutely no thought for the suprrise and worry his sudden appearance might cause the grown-ups. His mind was on the other pup in the cave. Cross had seen his big old sister getting worried about her missing pup and when Keki had gone out of the pack cave to look for him, Cross had called to his dozing mother that he was going with her. Crusade had thought nothing of it- the three mothers often took care of eachother's pups. But Cross hadn't told Keki, he was coming along. Hadn't thought to. He'd sprinted around, tumbling over roots and sniffing for any sign of his 'cousin'.

"Kai!" he called, now that he'd finally caught up to him. "Where do you t'ink you were going?" He sat up straight and tall, his fore paws together and his little chest puffed out. "You is a big, strong, warrior, but it's against rules to leave wiffout telling anyone." The ridiculousness of the situation didn't dawn on Cross. He was dead serious. "Don't you know you coulda been eated?" He nashed his pearly teeth to show what he'd meant. He'd been listening to lots of the old Glaciem stories about bears and just recently had spoken with Miss Midnight about the half blind bear she'd seen.

~*~

Kairos

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 05:49 PM

[Image: WiAPRcg.jpg]

The young pup was carried by his scruff in the gentle jaws of his mother. Purple eyes went wide as he looked at the downpour. Then suddenly they were in a small den. Kaala then came in quickly after them. Hm...this den, it seemed familiar. Could it be? No...might be, really? His tiny ears pinned back against his head as he was a bit confused. Yes, now he remembered! this was the den he and his brothers were born in right?

Kai then looked up at his mother when Kaala asked if he was going to be alright. Despite his tiny shivering body he resisted the urge to snuggle further into his mother's fur.

"I-I'll be a-alright! It's-s-s j-just a bit ch-chilly!" he stubbornly stated.

His purple gaze then turned towards the entrance of the cave as his 'cousin' Cross appeared out of the blue. Cross halted with a quick brrr as he stopped in the small den. Then he told him how he was a big, strong, warrior and shouldn't have left without telling anyone.Then he said he could have been eaten!

Kai backed up a bit into his mother as his 'cousin' showed his teeth.

"Nutin is gonna eat me! I'm just all fur and bones! Plus I'm sure I could fend for myself Cross! AAAnnnddd I didn't go out alone without permission. I was with Aunt Maka but she sorta lost track of me. Or I may have strayed a bit too far. Where do I think I was going? I was going to explore! See the lands! I wanna live!" he said with a wide grin.

Kai then stood up straight and shook out his wet fur; which sent droplets of water spraying everywhere.

The pup then gave a devious smirk as he looked at Cross.

Surely it was fun while it lasted but here they all were stuck in a small den in a thunderstorm! Another boom of thunder rocked the land as it echoed all about. Kai scrambled to his mother and pushed himself as far into her belly fur as he could. Kai liked her unusually soft fur; Aunt Maka and his mama were the only ones who he knew had fur this soft!

Lightning then flashed outside as it made his purple eyes glint. Why was this so exciting and scary at the same time?

"normal,
I talk,
I think,
you speak"

Keki

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 06:19 PM
Gray lined ears perked up as she heard a voice off into the distance after Kaala had entered the den as well. Then Kaala asked if Kai was going to be alright. The pup stubbornly said he would but it was clearly obvious he was freezing. The young mother licked his fur backwards to help warm him up. Her bi-colored eyes softened as she did so.

"Oh he'll be alright" she said in reply

Then suddenly her little brother Cross appeared. How did he even get here? Their mother certainly wouldn't let him out in this weather.

"Ugh, Maka" she said under her breath for only her to hear.

If her sister hadn't lost sight of Kairos they wouldn't all be out here. Cross and Kairos would be safe in the cave and Maka and Keki would be worry free for the moment. A small smile appeared on her maw; every wolf makes mistakes so why lurk on the subject.

"Cross!"

"how did you get here? You shouldn't be out here." she said in a gentle yet stern tone.

"And no Kai, nothing will eat you while I'm here. You're all safe around family in the border alright you two?"

Keki's smile then faded as she did not look amused as Kai shook out his fur. Droplets of water sprayed everywhere and Keki had to apologize.

"I'm sorry for this Kaala; but at least you have us to keep you company during the storm until it passes."

"I'm afraid after it ends I'll have to take these two back to the cave."

"But you're more then welcome to come with us." she added.