Free Adoptables by trynx!

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-02-2013, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013, 08:25 AM by Azalea.)
FREE ADOPTS
I will be making these every once in a while and each batch will come with specifications to claim them. Unless the gender is specified, sex is up to adopter...

ADOPTS ROUND 1, LEFT OVER:
user posted image

ROUND 2:
user posted image

okay, love them???

Rules for batch 2:
1. 6 puppies. 3 can be 2.5 years old, the other 3 must be 1.5 years old
2. sex up to adopter
3. MUST JOIN PACKS
4. meeting Azalea is optional but it would be nice =P

Need To Know Specifics:
unless otherwise stated, all should be good to go but I might be wrong, 8 and 12 may need markings purchased

TO CLAIM:
CODE

adoptable #:
proof of purhcase: (of any special purchases required to play them)
plans:
extra:

Salamander

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-02-2013, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013, 09:40 PM by Salamander.)
adoptable #: 5
name: Nuka (might change)
proof of purhcase: N/A
plans: Crush on Azalea when he meets her, because she is freakin gorgeous. If he likes her personality then would definitely try asking her out. ;D Nuka will be the friendly guy, he will always be there for those he knows. He has the urge to be in a pack, and will join one he things is respectful yet friendly. Once there he will train to fight and hunt, and with his personality and skills acquired he will try rising in ranks. He will be loyal, respectful, friendly, caring. All that cool stuffs. And will want to find the girl of his dreams and have a happy family.
extra:

Iniko

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-02-2013, 09:33 PM
adoptable #: 4
name: Starrk Rureaux
proof of purchase: N/A
plans: I believe he'll be a rogue. He'll have a friendly disposition, a bit of a dark past but nothing that effects him too much, maybe just a twinge of depression. Very much a people person (So to speak) and definitely love meeting others, but doesn't quite find pack life suitable. Almost socially awkward. He'll be a mix of things :P
extra: Hrmmm. None.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-02-2013, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013, 09:39 PM by Azalea.)
NUMBERS 4 AND 5 ARE NOW TAKEN!!!

azzy: http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/t...zpscac812d9.png
shrap: http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/t...zps4c49e426.png

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2013, 09:43 PM
adoptable # six!
gender male
name zorin
proof of purchase well i'll purchase if i get him, but i have enough gems for it.
plans zorin's gonna be like that one buff guy that always brags about himself even when no one wants to hear about it, like trying to swoon the ladies but he's a complete narcissistic douche bag.
extra nada~

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-02-2013, 09:46 PM
NUMBER 6 IS TAKEN BY ALY(show proof of purchase though please)

Aly: http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/t...zpsb499c99e.png

Kamala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-02-2013, 09:47 PM
adoptable #: one
name: Irin
proof of purhcase: n/a
plans: I'm not sure what pack I'll put her in. Possibly Valhalla, since that's one of the only packs that I don't have a wolf in. She'll be a rather shy wolf, not exactly the most social of creatures, but very imaginative. She daydreams a lot of the time, and can forms backstories for every wolf that she meets. These are rarely accurate, but she enjoys it all the same. Few wolves have bothered to get close to her in her life time, so she tends to be rather hesitant in forming friendships. But when she does, she reveals a more outgoing nature, and is an extremely loyal wolf. When she loves, she loves with all of her heart, and it is difficult for her to hate others, no matter what they've done to her or her friends.
extra: I think she and Azalea could be friends yes

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-02-2013, 09:52 PM
NUMBER 1 TAKEN BY OCENA

ocena: http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/t...zps7e2d1151.png

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
06-03-2013, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013, 08:22 PM by Liste.)
adoptable #: 10
name: Killian
proof of purhcase: n/a
plans: I am going to base this character off of Captain Hook on Once Upon a Time. He'll be a bad boy, and certainly a villian, but with a decent heart that he is in denial about. Unsure what pack he will join. He'll probably get into some trouble - maybe have to do something evil to a female but end up falling in love and having the classic debate between the good and bad inside him. He will be 1.5 years old.
extra: He shall be sexy.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-03-2013, 06:58 PM
@raii: need to know what age you're choosing, 1.5yrs or 2.5 yrs. also just be sure he does get into a pack, it's a requirement of adoption. =)

Soleil

gems
size
build
player
06-04-2013, 06:02 AM
NUMBER 10 IS TAKEN BY RAII. TWO PUPPIES LEFT TO BE 1.5YRS AND THREE LEFT TO BE 2.5 YEARS

raii: http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/t...zpsdc914225.png

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-04-2013, 11:31 PM

adoptable #: 11
name:Alessa
proof of purhcase: N/A
plans: not sure what pack I wanna put her in yet, but she's gona be a total sweetheart. Always willing to help anyone in need, she believes in second chances. She's the first to offer a helping paw to anyone who needs it. Alessa was abandoned as a pup by her mother, about 6months old. She was aware of the fact but that never hindered her. She grew up on her own, teaching herself to hunt by copying wolves that she would occasionally spy on. She's extremely independent, preffering to do things on her own. She's a little reserved when it comes to others, not opening up right away. She's always willing to listen and if you can befriend her, she will so whatever she can to help yoi. Though she won't admit it, she wants to find that one guy who could be her rock and always be there for her, the way her mother wasn't.
extra: She's gona be 1.5

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-11-2013, 08:10 AM
NUMBER 11 IS TAKEN. ONE CAN BE 1.5, THREE CAN BE 2.5.

Azaya

gems
size
build
player
06-12-2013, 02:16 PM
adoptable #: Nine
name: Stacy
proof of purhcase: None
plans: She'll join the Amenti pack.
extra: She'll be 1.5 years old.

Tidus

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2013, 01:34 AM
adoptable #: 12
name: Iruka
proof of purhcase: I will purchase the markings if I get him, no worries ^_^
plans: I have plans for Iruka to join Glaciem(Depending in how its going there) or Valhalla or Seracia. He will be a great addition to any pack, for when he grows up he will be one of the wise and friendly types who helps others get through tough ordeals. At first he will be kind of reserved, but will gradually open up to help others who were like him. The outcasts, the loners, and the unwanted. He will always lend a helping paw to the ones who don't have a friend in the world, and teach them that the world isn't all that bad.
extra: I have big plans for this guy, so I hope I get him :)

Squall

gems
size
build
player
08-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Are these gonna dissappear or can I still have #12? ._.