ardent

Forever alone in this world

Secret

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Okay guys, so for reals this time. I need some plots with my girlies! They are in need of some friends *coughandmatescough*.

Secret:

Pack: Tortuga
Plotting with her is closed for the moment, as she had enough drama in her life.
Profile: Click

Maia:

Pack: Tortuga
Plotting with her is open. She still young, but could use some friends, maybe some puppy love even?

Rayne:

Pack: Valhalla
Plotting is open with her. She's a healer, but I'd really like for her to settle down, find a mate, maybe have some puppies.

Cataleya

Pack: Unknown
Plotting with her is Open. She is a rogue, and open for anything, keep in mind that her brother is usually around.

Let the plots begin!! You have don't have to be part of the same pack that they are in, friends from anywhere are welcomed

Liste

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Perhaps Liste and Khaos could be friends(or enemies)? Or anyone for that matter xD

Secret

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 04:16 PM
I think her and Khaos could be friends, or even Antoinette (at some point lol). Do you wanna start or me?

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-14-2013, 07:54 PM
So my yearling Iniko should meet Maia. He's a trouble maker and loves wandering off on his own and causing mischief but he's got good intentions. I wonder how they'd react to each other. Perhaps she could even brain wash him a little :P He's easily influenced, especially by pretty girls.

Secret

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Definitely! Maia has no friends and would love the chance to influence someone. Shall I start or you?

Xenios

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-15-2013, 05:06 PM
You should start, he won't travel too far from Glaciem though since he's so young, so about half way in between for the two?

Secret

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Works for me. So about where?

fetisha

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-16-2013, 06:28 AM
ohhhhh I have Verin that could be used for something!! He's a bit twisted, more like a stalker type that is mighty good at holding up the 'good guy' image but given the chance he's the first one to take advantage of a female. lol

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2013, 12:43 PM
I just saw that you responded!! I could start a Liste/Khaos thread if you want. Did I see that you may have Khaos up for the adoption though? Would that be an issue?

-could be imagining things-

Secret

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2013, 01:47 PM
Yes she is up for adoption, let me think of who else, since most of them are up for adoption, some of them are a possibility.

And Verin could meet Maia! They would be an intersting match too

Lilac

gems
size
build
player
06-30-2013, 04:46 PM
Lilac could meet Cataleya. They seem to both have a lot and common, and could take Lilac under her wing?

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2013, 11:12 AM
That'd be great! If you wanna start a thread, I'll reply this afternoon/evening

Lilac

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Okay. I'll start the most awesome thread in the world. I'll PM you when I'm done.