ardent

Impress Me [Nnoitra]

juno

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 05:39 PM

Sunrise cast a dewy glow over the mountains, the frigid autumn air paralyzing any creature daring to venture out before the sun revealed itself. The sky was slightly over-cast, the clouds slowly giving way to the suns reign. Light snow-fall, dusted the ground, disturbed only by the paw-steps of black wolf that was wandering towards the heart of the territory. Her pace was even and well measured, her strides long and covering the ground quickly.

Juno wasn?t foreign to the concept of being an outsider. She had recently been granted admittance to the pack known as Tortuga, a pack that just recently under-gone a power shift. Desdemona, a wolf that Juno had met just recently had taken over as alpha, and this intrigued her. She would rule beside the other alpha, a wolf that Juno had only heard of and hadn?t yet met. Nnoitra.

As she moved into the heart of the territory, her head tipped forward, muzzle in the air and she let out a calm howl to summon this mysterious alpha. She had intentions of meeting him, and gauging his power in the pack, would he be worth her respect? Most importantly who was he? This would be a peaceful meeting, thus she lowered herself to the ground, resting her weight on her haunches to wait on his appearance.

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-10-2013, 08:32 PM

The male would once again heed the call of another. He had no knowledge of this one. Rumors had been whispered to him of the wolf that had popped up at the last pack meeting and been allowed to stay during the power struggle with Desdemona and Kaien. The wolf had been lucky its head hadn't been ripped off by some of the more vicious members of Tortuga, then again with things of late they had probably been forgotten.

Not by Nnoitra. The male would head in the wolf's direction and as he came closer her could clearly see it was a female. One of opposite hues and with rather interesting colored eyes. He took a seat as he finished his scan of her. Expression remained neutral and only the slight tilt of his head expressed his curiosity.

"I believe I've heard of you. You're the new member, am I correct? The one that showed up at the pack meeting as a rogue?"

"Speech"

juno

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 08:47 PM

She didn?t wait long, her call was answered quickly and the wolf that came, took a seat across from her. She watched him, and her ear twitched as he spoke of how she came to Tortuga. Unconsciously, she wrapped her tail around her legs and looked at the male before her levelly.

?You?ve heard correctly, Nnoitra. I did come to the pack meeting. I presume you may have questions about why I did that, as everyone seems too.? The words flowed from her mouth in a soft mellow voice, she looked away from the alpha and scanned the clearing. A deep breath escaped her, she hoped his questions would prove to be of a higher intellect than the ones that she had assumed were floating about her.

crap post is crap ;_;

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-10-2013, 08:54 PM

The alabaster male offered her a soft wink and a toothy grin as she answered him. His assumptions had been right. She was the new wolf who had popped up at the pack meeting. He appreciated the pair of verbal balls she had. Tortuga would either benefit because of that, or they would have another trouble maker on their hands. Only time would tell, but he was intrigued by her.

"A pleasure to meet you Juno. Your name's been flitting about, but I wasn't going to assume you were the wolf until I had met you. Regardless, welcome to Tortuga. It's obvious why you showed up at the meeting, but tell me, why do it in that fashion. Not many dare do so. It was quite.... remarkable. Your courage is commendable."

[ooc: Mine are too. I'm just getting threads done xD]

"Speech"

juno

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 09:35 AM

A soft wink greeted her gaze, accompanied with a toothy smile. She returned the smile with a cool small smile of her own. The fact that knew her name, surprised her, but that look of surprise, was quickly replaced by a cool look of inexpression. He wondered about her entrance, but that didn?t surprise her . That seemed to be the first question that everyone had. She was quiet for a few moments, before she spoke.

?My entrance, has become quite the topic of conversation, I?ve noticed. I didn?t come to your borders seeking that opportunity; however, I am not one to pass up such a chance to make an astounding first impression.? She stopped speaking for a moment, a slight wink given to the alpha before her. ?My mother always told me that first impressions were the most important.?

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-14-2013, 03:52 PM

"Your mother was an intelligent woman then."

The smile was maintained as he offered a compliment. She was an intriguing soul, and she had already made a good impression on him. The way she was going she could very well turn out to be one of his more favorite beings among Tortuga. He needed more of those. Some wolves he liked to avoid at all cost. Idiots and foolish creatures. Those were the ones he despised. He liked a wolf with a bit of brain over brawn. One could only get so far with muscles, but if one had good intellect, yes they would get far. To him a true leader had brains, not just brute strength.

"Tell me doll. How do you like Tortuga?"

Speech,

juno

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2013, 02:26 PM

?Actually my mother was an insufferable bitch.? Like that her voice turned to fire as she spoke of the bitch whom had birthed her. Her voice was a fiery growl, and her fur bristled for a few moments before she managed to calm herself down. Taking a deep breath, she caught his next words, calling her doll?

She spared him a wink, her temper subsiding, and spoke with a coy smile on her face. ?Well, I am finding that some wolves are more impressive than others.? As she said the word, ?impressive?, she gave him a pointed look. Nnoitra was impressive, among a few others that she had met.

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-17-2013, 11:44 AM

Eyebrow raised as the woman insulted her mother. Head cocked sideways before returning to its natural position. A sympathetic look flickered across his visage before disappearing completely. He hadn't enjoyed his parents either. The damn bastards had done an evil that he could never forgive. He'd ended their lives and made them suffer.

"My apologies. I did not mean to offend."

Her temper subsided and he offered her a smile as she winked at him and then gave him a pointed look as she spoke. So she found him impressive? She certainly wasn't the first. He'd manage to gain the hearts of many more than her. They were loyal, even during Kaien's rule. It seemed as though he still had that loyalty of most. He didn't know why, but it seemed like most seemed to prefer him. It would certainly help Desdemona as he ruled beside her. Without him he wondered if they would even accept her at all.

"Well I am pleased that we don't disappoint one such as yourself. You were the first one to come to our borders in weeks. I'd hate for you to change your mind about us. We should never fail to impress."

Speech,

juno

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2013, 12:08 AM

A chuckle escaped her jaws, as he apologized for offending her. Eyes dancing with something akin to amusement, she spoke with a teasing lit to her voice. ?Careful, my liege, one could consider an apology as a sign of weakness.? She paused for a moment to continue, ?Not that I can see anything weak about you, sir.? The emphasis she put on the word sir, was intended sarcasm, as she smirked at him.

?I haven?t met many of your wolves, so I can say little about their impressiveness. However, between you, and Desdemona- I?d have to say the leadership is impressive.? Her voice had grown to a sultry purr, as she eyed the lord before her.

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-20-2013, 11:33 AM

A soft smirk was given at her words. Compliment after compliment was given and he soaked it all up like a sponge. He would not complain. Gaining the loyalties of those in the pack was his goal and if a few pleasantries were exchanged here and there then that was perfectly fine by him. Fueling his ego would not be opposed. Fueling another's ego, if necessary, wasn't a bad idea either.

"Well love, I'm glad you think the leadership is worthy of your praise. It's about Tortuga rose from the ashes. Past leadership was far from impressive it seems. Things are gradually changing."

[ooc: Crappy post is crappy >.> and short. I apologize.]

Speech,