ardent

World's Collide

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 04:13 PM

Desdemona stalked back to Tortuga, head held high, two-toned gaze piercing with confidence and determination. Her ivory coat was stained the color of rubies, still wet with Kaien's blood. The King slayer, or perhaps, she had been just a means to end a bit of suffering, she would not take the title with pride, but she could understand his means for death. Her mind whirled, a thousand possibilities spinning in her head. This would come as an utter shock and she knew she needed to call the pack to order as soon as she returned, but there was one she needed to speak with first. One she needed to talk with, one that despite his wanderlust, seemed to hold a place of endearment amongst the people. She would turn her attention first to him and then to the rest of Tortuga. Her mind whirled with possibilities, ideas and the like. She needed to establish order and discipline, two things Tortuga was sorely lacking and then... she would attempt to rebuild a foundation with Valhalla.

She reached the border of Tortuga, no longer crossing as a warrior but as its leader, its commander and if all went like she planned, she would not hold the title alone for very much longer. Her lips would coil over blood-stained ivories and a bellow would erupt from her chest. A command. A name that passed her larynx with the force to shake the land itself. Nnoitra

Speech,

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-10-2013, 04:37 PM

Eyes opened to reveal his two-toned blue gaze. A soft grumble of protest came from the older man's larynx as ears flicked towards the direction from which the call came. It was a powerful tone. One that spoke of newly gained status. In fact it was almost familiar to the slowly aging brute. Regardless it was clearly a call for him and simply out of curiosity he would answer it.

His aging seemed to have slowed as the sickness that had previously overtook him the last time he went to the battlefield had fled his body. Slowly he lurched to his feet and then set brusquely off towards the direction. He came upon the large female and gaze her an amused gaze before sitting down. Tail curled by his feet and ears flicked forward to listen to her words as to why she has summoned him.

"You called?"

"Speech"

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 05:52 PM

"Kaien is dead." The words were blunt falling from her mouth with a slight pause allowing that small piece of wisdom to sink in. her tail would flicker, gliding back and forth as she gave him a moment before she would further explain herself. "I challenged him for the right to rule, he withdrew asked me to kill him and I did so." Her tones would fall as cold as acid, as detached as anything.

She waited for him to respond, Kaien had been his son at one point in time and she expected some manner of protest about what she had done. She gave him no quarter though, would give him no time to grieve. Things needed to be done and they needed to be done now. "I would have you rule with me if you would accept the offer. The wolves honor and respect you and God knows Tortuga has fallen to shit. I could use a partner who has a set of balls between his legs." It was the nest compliment he would receive from the ivory fae.

Speech,

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-10-2013, 08:47 PM

The news was. Shocking. An ache settled in his core for a moment, but wasn't given time to fester and expand before it was extinguished. Kaien had been raised by him since he was younger than a yearling, and it would have been heartless to say he didn't completely care for the boy. He'd taken death as he saw fit though. Perhaps the cowards way out to some, but to some others it would be seen as noble. He'd known he failed and instead of living with his failure he'd ended his life. Nnoitra would accept that fact and move on. Instead they had other matters to attend to.

She gave him something akin to a compliment and had it not been such a serious conversation the man would have smirked. Instead he merely nodded at her words. She was in a hurry and he couldn't blame her.

"I accept your offer. I hope to see Tortuga thrive. If it doesn't and it's your fault then I will challenge you. If not then I'm content to lead by your side."

"Speech"

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 02:27 AM

Desdemona would watch, with cunning, observant eyes as the blunt news would spill from her maw like a river bathed in blood. The road to her reign had been rocky to say the least, with Kaien and Morphine, permanently banished... it would be difficult for a time to reestablish confidence and pride within the ranks. It was this very reason why she had come to Nnoitra. The wolves of Tortuga, for one reason or another, adored him. It was intelligent of her... very much so to allow him a place of power with her. The transition would hopefully be smoother. The flicker of sadness would arise in his vision and just as quickly it was smoothered.

Quiet contemplation seemed to drift across his face and at the end, he would accept and she would incline her head, striding further into Tortuga, matching his pace with ease. His words would bring a soft snort trickling from her nose, but a smile, albeit small, would strain across her maw.

"If I fail, you wont need to challenge me, I will willingly step down. I want was is in Tortuga's best interests, Im not in this for power." The reply was blunt but swimming with just as much confidence. Desdemona did not lie, it was, perhaps, her one redeeming quality.

Speech,

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-14-2013, 04:12 PM

A small strained smile pulled at her lips and Nnoitra would watch her. Head tilted slightly as he walked beside the larger wolf. He'd grown used to the fact there were beast taller than himself, and he wasn't intimidated by her in the least. Instead he quite admired it. It was different seeing a woman stand taller than the normal man. Intriguing was a good word. She had intelligence to back up her words and the man chuckled. She was an interesting soul. He liked her already.

"Very well then love, I'm pleased to see a change, but I will warn you I don't follow the rules of many, that included Kaien and Morphine, it will include you too. It's not my style, but I won't act as though I'm above you either if that helps your case any. Just figured I'd let you know doll."

He wasn't fond of listening to anyone. It'd been why he hadn't been around half the time under Kaien and Morphine's rule. He just didn't like orders. To him he was beyond them, but then again he never did anything to cause chaos anyways, so he was honestly no threat to her, or anyone in the pack so long as they didn't piss him off, which was a hard feat itself.

Speech,

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 05:44 PM

Desdemona would stalk across the earth, determination settling in her form, she wasn't usually one of many words, preferring to lead by example rather than speech, but today she had great use of her mouth and she would need to speak plainly and truthfully, there could be no more question to what she intended to do, would it be blunt? More than likely, but she was not bathing her pack in lies, and for now, that would be enough. he fell into step beside her, easily taking her words and replying back. her two toned gaze would shift to the smaller male and she would nod lightly.

"I am not a creature that is ever idle. I make decisions and I make them fast, I asked you to rule beside me for a number of reasons, but the first being your intelligence, unlike Kaien and Morphine, I intend to solve problems and to solve them quickly, I don't like threats lingering in the air, especially threats we aren't prepared to face. Do as you will, I will not impede on your lifestyle if you do not impede on mine. I only ask you council and your aide when problems or decisions chance upon us... starting with the complacency of these wolves. I think a tournament would be wise to select a beta. How they interact with one another, how they fight... make them earn their ranks."

She would not beat around the bush, nor would she ask for anything less than what she expected of him. She would be blunt and to the point, they had much to do and very little time to accomplish anything. She would need his support and he would need hers.

Speech,

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-17-2013, 11:39 AM

He would listen to her words with attentive ease. Eyes flickered to her larger form every once in a while and an ear would flick in her direction as they walked. She would prove to be an interesting leader. He still couldn't help but wonder how Tortuga would take to all being demoted to the same rank. It would prove to be amusing indeed. An amused look crossed his face as she spoke.

"Trust me love, my lifestyle won't affect anyone else around me. I'm not so foolish. You'll most certainly have my wisdom at your service have you any need of it. Until then I will work on speaking with any members after the meeting. I know they will be outraged, but the ones loyal to me before Kaien's rule, I intend on earning their full devotion once more. I'll have my paws full."

[ooc: Crappy post is crappy. Oh well.]

Speech,

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
05-18-2013, 08:30 PM

Desdemona would dip her head, accepting his words with ease. They had a great much to do and very little time to do it in. As they neared the place that Desdemona would call the pack to order, she would slip from Nnoitra's side for only a moment.

-exit Desdemona-

Speech,

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-20-2013, 11:35 AM

Two toned blue eyes watched as she headed off in her own direction for whatever unknown reason. He himself went in the opposite direction to await her return before the pack meeting so that they could call it together. Much would be discussed and nothing would be left unsaid. It was a revelation. A new beginning.

-Exit Nnoitra-

Speech,