Rosalie<3

Rosalie

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 01:17 PM
OOC Name:jade
How did you get here?: I was consulted on another site.

Character's Name: Rosalie
Season of birth:summer
Size: 26"
Appearance description:The pelt of The winters making, glistening at the faintest peak of the sun. Dragging herself into the spotlight and out of the shadows. The Advantage is that most can intake This womans beautifully developed curves; especially around the waist when they rock side to side in feminine allure. Overpowering the womans sinful beauty was a hard thing to do; almost inpossible even. The muscles in the pistons where successfully developed due to training. Now, Rosalie can be a perfect fighter; a warrior. Not a good woman to play games with. The Long pale silky tail was almost like a husky's but withought the Big tip of a loop on the end. So Desirably long. Staring into the big, wide open sea blue orbs could be one of the possibly worst regret one could make; thy'd so easily make the heart melt in the domed ribcage; loosing thereselves to the insanity of the devil; be careful. Wrapping males in a seductive web of temtations; Rosalie could be all theres. Or was she just teasing the brains. Only the heavens, or even sunset can cope this woman beautifully

Duty: avenger.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
05-10-2013, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013, 02:57 PM by Epiphron.)
Looking good so far, but if you look in the guidebook under 'character creation,' we do outline the different wolf sizes -- in your profile you put Rosalie as small. If she is, she'll need to be between 24"-29" tall.

Just one other thing -- please just choose one duty. :) Once you go ahead and fix this, I can accept you!

Rosalie

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 03:01 PM
i think ive done now, aha:Di hope anyway.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
05-10-2013, 05:53 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]