Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-25-2013, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013, 10:39 AM by Epiphron.)
Hey, I've gotten consensus from a few people that the guidebook is organized in a kind of confusing way. Especially for new members. It's really scattered and weird, and that's no insult to whoever has worked on it b/c I know it's a lot of work.

my proposed order of categories would be as follows?

- General guidelines
- character creation
- Char alignments / char duties
- IC Actions have consequences
- Joining / Claiming packs (put something in here about joining a pack IC-ly if Alphas see fit)
- Tiers (to follow section bout being in packs)
- Fighting rules
- Pack challenges (this should REALLY be right after fighting)
- mating/birthing rules
- gemstones section?

Dunno, just an idea. Delete this if you don't like it. But I really think it should be considered at the very least. It's easier as a new member to start with stuff about your own char, the packs, then move on to more complicated things like fighting etc.

Zara

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2013, 10:40 AM
I think it might have more flow this way. Almost so you can read it as you go along with your character creation/development?

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-25-2013, 11:23 AM
go ahead and re-arrange it xd when i wrote it i just wrote what popped into my head in the order i did it xD

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-25-2013, 11:46 AM
Okay! I can after class :)

Sverre

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2013, 02:04 PM
I'm also going to be working on an entirely new guidebook layout when I have more free time~