Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-23-2013, 12:55 AM
So, this would cause us to redo the duty section just a tad, don't worry, not much, however, we were thinking, what if we limited members to the packs? It would allow for more development, it would bring in more potential, and overall, I think it would really just sort of depend on the people running packs.

Packs would get:
20 original members
unlimited pups that are BORN into the pack.
they may have unlimited slaves/stolen members from other packs.

This would allow us to have more packs in the future, mini packs, and allow, as aforementioned, more development. Plus, characters might be more diverse as you would have more opportunity to throw them around.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2013, 10:04 AM
I like the idea of allowing new packs to be formed, laying down guidelines for people and their followers to claim lands and then criteria for current packs to keep their members but I don't like a member cap. Wolves should be able to come and go freely in my opinion...

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2013, 10:57 AM
I don't think packs should be capped, but we should allow for mini-packs and packs to be created if a leader and a number of followers go through the proper channels to create a pack.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-23-2013, 02:43 PM
I have to agree with the comments posted above. For example, if you're going to start a mini-pack, it should all be started IC. As in, no randomly going into the plot board and be like "HEY I NEED THIS MANY PEOPLE TO MEET THE MINIMUM FOR A MINI-PACK."

I guess if we want the packs to be relatively even in members, just close of joining for a pack or so for a while, maybe? Dunno.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Laurier

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2013, 05:34 PM
I think yes, pack numbers should be capped, but I'm more leaning towards the concept of having the max number be relative to amount of food. Oh oh... but perhaps packs could gain points for every completed pack meeting etc. which would add onto their max member count?

Kalypso

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2013, 08:06 PM
I feel like saying that there's a ban on 20+ members is a bit drastic. I think if people want to join, they shouldn't be banned from doing so, but I feel like there should be more IC obstacles that maybe the pack might have to go through. A larger pack would come across issues with lack of food, resources, etc. Perhaps you could also have it so that new members can only join by having x amount of posts, or something along those lines?

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-23-2013, 08:14 PM
This is closed. We will just not be bringing in more packs until each pack has a substantial amount of members.