Gideon

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Lu's Characters

In Order of Muse
    Collision Adravendi - Powerful, strong willed, and the Alpha of Valhalla. Collision is the current leader of Valhalla and a strong husband to his wife, Soleil. He has three children, Azalea, Soleon, and Gael, all of which are incredibly important to him.
    Cairo Adravendi - Elderly and wise upon his years Cairo is the character that pretty much started it all for me. He is my love, an exemplification of myself, and everything that I believe in. He's strong, opinionated, and good-natures. I would love pretty much any plots for him. <3
    Syrinx Adravendi -
    My little Valhallan Heir, syrinx is currently a fiery, and easily influenced boy. Driven by a multitude of things I never know which way he plans on going. Give me everything.
    Soleon Adravendi -
    Idek. This poor little pup is awkward. He's about...a year I guess? I don't know what I'm doing with him.
    Rivera Sovari -
    SO much muse here. This lady is my warrior princess, and my most evil character, albeit Brinshana. She is opinonated, a bit devilish and totally down for anything, including antagonizing anyone.
    Brinshana Fiere -
    You know how you can go get fast food? Well Brina is like Fast sex. Like any fast food sex place. Your order is incredibly messed up.
    Gideon James Mathias -
    I don't even know where I went wrong in creation of this man. He's just so...eccentric? He's a bit of a player, though, I'm getting scared someone's whipping the Duke into line.
    Magdalene Margox-Bellator -
    Submissive, O how submissive she is. Her husband commands her, leads her, and guides her, and in his absence she is the Queen to her step-son. Ordained by him, she dare not speak against his wishes.
    Ifrit Arx Khadem -
    He's a militant warrior and he is extremely confused by the way this world works? Love? What's that? Friendship...pardon, but are you speaking gibberish? HE could use pretty much anything.

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-15-2013, 11:16 PM
Do you think Ash and Cairo could meet some time? c:

Lucrecia

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2013, 01:13 PM
i'll be replying to the sultry brinshana soon. in the mean time, i'd love another thread with you, lu. perhaps it may even lead to something interesting. currently, my females are packless, i'm indirectly looking to get them recruited, be it icly or oocly (though i was looking at lentagin, i'm not fixed on a decision yet). i suppose we'll see how it goes?

lucrecia if you crave passion and chaos, i have no limitations for her. she's young and wild, billy idol's rebel yell. i'm sure you know what she's like already, if only a taste. she'll try to set anyone on fire.

vivienne if you desire sensuality, a more mature lady. she is patient, methodical, elegant. her emotions are controlled, i can see vivi playing a mentor/teacher.

Ifrit

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Mouser-Yes, of course m'dear c: Would you like to start something? I know Andy has been wishing for someone to talk to either herself or Leon about the prospect of them actually being together?

Ivy-I will have all the threads with you ;D (but seriously, take your time <3) This all being said, I'm not really sure which of mine would get by with your collection best, however, I do have my new boy in progress, and due to the fact I haven't played an evil character in...months upon months, Cepheus and Viv might make for a great thread? And This would be him, visually. Linky.

Lucrecia

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2013, 02:07 PM
yes, my collection is heavily one-sided, lol. and lu, you are gawjus. ♥ we get to break you in? how pleasant. let me know when you'd like to start, i have yet to post w/ vivi.

Kalypso

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2013, 02:24 PM
*shoves Kalypso at*

Beherit

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-17-2013, 09:13 PM
*shoved Beherit at*

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-17-2013, 11:39 PM
o: I wasn't aware of this, but it's fine with me if he wants to bring it up. If he does, Ash will probably play dumb a little - she's in denial about anything being there between herself and Leon, though I don't imagine that being the case for much longer x3 - but it could be very interesting to have play out. c:

Btw, I made the thread HERE. ^^

Kalypso

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2013, 08:18 AM
I demand that Kalypso, Beherit, and Rivera become partners in crime.

And take over the world.

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2013, 09:16 PM
ohmygosh yes hun, I am so for this! <3 Rivera would adore Kaly so long as she gave the right words, and I think that beri would fit perfectly among them.