Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-14-2013, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013, 07:21 PM by Jupiter I.)

SHE FELT AS IF TRUMPETS AND ANGELIC CHOIRS should have accented their arrival, though the group of wolves behind her wasn't exactly massive in number or intimidating in appearance. in her mind, though, it was all she could ever ask for. even now the smell of seracia laced the wind here and there, and they were swiftly advancing upon the borders. the journey hadn't taken awfully long, and the only missteps they had encountered had been the few times when mercury had fallen off of his master's back. otherwise, it had gone surprisingly smooth, and she could almost see the pleasant attitude of the early day in the morning droplets of dew upon the grass. the sol had before heard the river in the distance as they had approached, and hope that they were on the correct side of it. her ears pushed forward and she paused to send an announcing howl in the territory's direction, and continued their approach. within a few moments, they would arrive, and now it was a matter of who would greet them. she hoped that everything was going well for the seracians, and if not... well, she hoped that she could help.

OOC | sorry for how short it is, but I can't be too specific because I don't know who all is going to be with her and with ger, haha. Anyway, all members in both packs should act like their respective alpha told them as a 'hey-walking-by-you-know-this-good-good' thing or something of the like unless they found out in an IC thread that's already been started. Dunno. This isn't mandatory--just a lot of fun. This is set post-Adette drama, for Seracian reference.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-14-2013, 08:40 PM

The King would wake early on that morn, intent upon getting himself ready for the events that would come to pass. He had taken time out to tell most of his members about Ludicael's arrival, and the ones he had not reached were informed by the ones he had. Slowly but surely he'd heard murmurs of excitement creep around the Kingdom, and was sure that an event like this would be beneficial to the cohesiveness of his pack. Seracia needed something positive, after the loss of their queen. He had still yet to formally address such a matter, but would do so in an upcoming meeting when these games were through. A howl split the territory, and a smile beamed on the King's face. Despite all that had happened, he found bits and pieces of himself returning to normal, slowly but surely.. the King knew he would make it. A responding howl was issued quickly by his tongue, before he strolled to the borders to intercept the party. He knew not if others would arrive, or when they would, but he would at least be present at the start of it all. Another howl echoed from his lips, this one calling forth any Seracians that would come forth and be a part of this epic event. Tail wavered behind him as he noted Jupiter leading her party of Ludicael wolves, unsure of their number. "Welcome, Ludicael, to the Kingdom of Seracia!" All formalities given, the King would allow them all to enter with gesture of his muzzle and a flicker of his tail.

"Speech"

Image by Ruelle.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-15-2013, 03:29 PM

Loccian's head lifted, ears swiveling forward, catching the sound of howls echoing through the land. Grey eyes pulled away from the sky to settle on the wolf beside her, Bronze, the newest member of Seracia. She had convinced the male to join the pack, talking to Gerhardt who had accepted him in. After that meeting she had showed the male the lands, showing him landmarks to show the borders of their territory, explaining the laws, the ranking system and answering any questions he had for her about the pack or its lands. The shewolf had even showed him the camp where the dens mainly were, in the western side of the territory, a collection of boulders scattered about. She explained to him that the wolves got to chose their den, they weren't organized by ranks and what not. She did show him that hers was off from the others, kind of isolated.

Must be the event King Gerhardt mentioned. Her voice soft, gentle, pushing herself away from a herb she had been showing to the male. It was one she thought he would like to know about, soothing aches and pains in the joints. Before I found you he mentioned there being an alliance with a pack in the northeast lands, Ludicael. That some wolves would be accompanying their Alpha and meeting us today. We should get going. Paws carried her past the male, smile on her face as her tail brushed against him for a brief moment. The two were not too far from where the howls had come from, only a twenty minute walk.

On the way to the spot Loccian tried engaging in a friendly conversation with Bronze. Asking how his wounds were doing, if he needed some more herbs to soothe any pain, how he was feeling about the pack so far, the weather, stuff like that. And once the wolves were in sight she looked to him with a smile before moving forward, clearing her throat to make her presence known. Welcome Ludicael, I hope your journey here went well. I am Contessa Loccian, lead healer of Seracia. She bowed her head to an oddly colored shewolf, the alpha who she had met not long ago when she was out in the Red Forest, from what she remembered her name was Jupiter. Her grey gaze looked over the wolves with a king and friendly smile before settling on the female. If you or your pack members are sore from the trip I will tend to them, just let me know. She dipped her head to her before stepping back and taking a seat near her King.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2013, 07:13 PM

He'd been vaguely trailing after his father since the meeting. Keeping enough distance between them so that he would not be noticed, but enough closeness so that he could keep an eye on the monarch. He was to be married, to a valhallan, more specifically, to the sister of his ladylove. How much more could go wrong in his life? He'd meant to question his father, to ask him if there was any way the arrangements could be changed so that he might wed Epiphron. But he knew it was foolish to go against an agreement between two Kings. His father would not change his mind, and there was no reason to rock the boat by asking. Maverick knew he'd have no choice in the matter, but somehow, some way he knew he'd figure out how to survive all of this, even if it meant surviving with Chrysanthe. He supposed eventually he'd grow to love her, or at least tolerate her. But how long would it take? How much effort would it require? More importantly, would it ever, ever happen? He knew it'd be his obligation to love her, to treat her right, to produce heirs with her, to rule beside her, and yet.. would it ever turn into anything more than an obligation? Anything more than just following orders? Of this.. he was not sure.

The Prince heard the chorus of howls, the first from a foreign female, the next two from his father. One responded to her call, while the other called forth the Seracians. It must be Jupiter and the Ludicael party. The Prince weaved through the trees and along the delta he knew so well. Securing himself a comfortable standing spot beside his father, he dipped his head in greeting to the Ludicael queen, offering his voice. Maverick, Prince of Seracia. He would pause as Loccian spoke up, offering her title and services. Bronze was with her. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Jupiter. The Prince was nothing if not well versed.

Speech!

Elphaba

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2013, 02:02 AM

Elphaba paced forward into the gathering of wolves. Her golden eyes flickering with little to no emotion. Neither hatred, nor excitement drifted across her maw. The infection in her leg had long since healed and she glided with stealth and ease. Her eyes heavy and fierce glided over the newcomers, lingering on none. They were guests, but she would show them no more emotion than she showed anyone else. he was neither a creature of exuberance or a vast amount of words. She served Seracia loyally, obeyed her orders without question and slunk into existence when called upon. She had pledged her loyalties to Gerhardt and Gerhardt alone and if she could posses a decent quality, it was her loyalty.

She glided towards her king, reclining back upon her haunches with subtle grace, tail coiling around her bodice. Golden eyes would flicker over the group of misbegotten creatures before her but she did little else aside from stare. She sat closer to the King than anyone else, but far enough away to show she was of little importance. Inky black lips parted and in that rumbling baritone her vocals would spill from her larynx. "My liege." Simple, quiet, respectful. No more would burst from her. A quiet word to let them know she was here and nothing more. Elphaba waited.

Speech!

Luana

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2013, 12:39 PM

Bubbly, excited, happy, the exuberant adolescent trotted along beside Jupiter. The pack Sol had become one of her favorite companions, aside from Cetotorah of course, but they were inseperable, their threads of fate so meticulously interwoven that it was impossible to tell where she ended and he began. Ceto and Luana, Luana and Ceto, one was rarely without the other. They were a joint pair, always and as it would seem forever. She was happiest when he was slinking along beside her.

Today, there was a bounce in her step, a smile painted across her maw, and her tail languidly flickered back and forth. She bolted forward a few paces to catch up to her Alpha as the pack moved towards their new allies. Luana had never met a Seracian wolf, at least she did not think she had, and she was filled with excitement. New friends, new allies, new relationships! She could scarcely contain herself! "Jupiter! How long do you think we will be here? Oh I do hope they are kind! Wouldn't it be marvelous to make allies with the pack itself not just the king?" Her exuberance could not be stifled.

They approached the borders, and what she assumed was the King, was the first to greet them. His tones welcoming and gentle. A wide smile blossomed across the sandy faes maw and she dipped her head remembering her manners, tail swinging behind her like a pendulum. Her golden orbs flickered as Seracian wolves began approaching and her smile only grew as her gaze fell upon the form of an all too familiar face.

"Maverick! Its been a long time! How have you been my friend?" She remembered him as the gangly pup falling in the river, but he had grown and so had she, it mattered little to the sandy fae. He was a friend, and that was all she cared about.

"Speech"

Frino

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Quieter than some of his fellows, Frino had displayed an impressive amount of self-control in not hitting on Jupiter or Luana (who had grown into a rather pretty young woman), or any other members of his entourage. Of course, since pretty much his entire repertoire of commentary was flirting, that meant that he had mostly kept his maw shut and had made his dainty way along with hardly a word. It was a small sacrifice, since the mischievous male intended to cause as much trouble as possible as soon as they arrived. Not enough to upset the alliance or anything, but Frino had been growing bored lately, and bored was not a good thing with this wolf. He caused trouble when he got bored.

A low growl rumbled in his chest, something that to those that knew Frino symbolized pleasure as he sniffed the air, smelling strong scent marks. A border, it seemed. They were drawing close to Seracia, it seemed.

With that, the male dropped back a few steps, taking a moment to smooth his ruffled fur, and make sure that his gray body had been returned to its typically pristine appearance. It was strangely vain for a male wolf, but that wasn't something that Frino particularly cared about. He knew that he was weird, but what was the fun in being normal? Besides, how could he impress the lovely pack that they were approaching without looking properly presentable? He was not Luana. He would not be rushing into this situation without locating the perfect wolves to poke and prod at, the ones that would cause the most entertainment possible.

A cheshire grin stretched across the male's features, a pleased noise rumbling in his chest as he stretched out slowly, dainty and petite paws flexing in the dirt as the almost feminine looking wolf padded forward once more. He took careful steps, making the movements appear smooth and graceful, a hopefully effortless appearance as he padded up to approach his Sol. Fashionably late, of course. Most of their entourage had already begun to filter in, as had Seracia, it seemed.

Appraising turquoise eyes took in the surroundings, coming to rest on the bulky, brown figure of what he assumed was the King. Mmmmm. He looked properly powerful, the kind of male that Frino loved. Obviously, the male cared little for gender. Still, for the moment, he kept himself controlled, only inclining his head in the large male's direction, gaze dancing about. The cute younger red male was also taken in, along with the lovely gray female, and a pretty golden eyed wolfess. They were all quite lovely. But none of them seemed to be the easily provoked type just yet.

But perhaps that could be changed with the right kind of actions. Frino bit back a soft snicker, glancing around as the wolves introduced themselves. Interesting, interesting. But for the moment, Frino simply padded closer to his orange Sol and flicked his tail slightly, "Is there any way that I can be of assistance?" A fairly innocent request, though Frino did mean any way. Of course, he knew she wouldn't be doing anything that was the right kind of interesting at an occasion as important as this. Which meant that the burden fell upon Frino's dainty shoulders.

Segolia

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Choose Wisely, on your next move!

Segolia entered the little get together, that the two packs were having.She saw the alpha of Ludicael. She was not sure as to what this thing would be. Would it be something to meet others, or just a day to have fun with a found new alliance. Segolia saw that some others have arrived as well, she recognized some of the faces, but others she was unaware that they were even on this planet.

She walked up to greet the alpha of Ludicael, whom she did recognize. He paws carried her gently across the land as she soon came up to the Alpha. Segolia gave a slight bow in respect. "Pleasure to meet you Lady Jupiter. I hope your visit is going well. My name is Segolia She spoke in her usual calm sweet voice. Her eyes soon came across on Maverick, she gave him a greeting as well."Prince Maverick Nice to see you again.

Segolia wondered as to how all this would turn out. She hoped for the best for the two packs. Well all in due time will tell as to how the two packs would get along. Segolia looked at the others who also decided to show up to this little event. How many would show up was the real question now, Segolia took a seat and waited for others to arrive, or a response which ever came first.

Speech,

Octavian

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2013, 02:39 PM
The brute had been awaken by the scent of other wolves; they should be from Ludicael, their allies. He had made his way towards the others by following the noises and scents. The birds sang their morning songs as he walked through the forest. The Sun shone bright as its rays settled on his fur, that had made their way through the cover of the treetops. With each step he felt the morning dew collect on his paws as it gave a cool feeling. This was a beautiful day, what more could he ask for? So Octavian hurried on his way until he came upon the scene.

Octavian had appeared just in time to see the wolves of Ludicael come in following their alpha Jupiter. Black ears perked up as he listened to everything everyone was saying. White eyes scanned the crowd for his sister Loccian. It had been a while since he had seen his sister...or well anyone at all besides Gerhardt. It had taken a while for the knight to get back into the swing of things but he knew he could manage. What did heart break do, it makes you stronger right? So the gray, white, and black wolf made his way closer to the others.

Less than a few seconds Octavian spotted Loccian; she seemed to be offering care to those of Ludicael due to their journey here. A smile was portrayed on the male's face, it was a kind gesture.

Octavian made his way to his sister and sat down next to her."Greetings sister", he said to Loccian as he did so. He then gave a respectful nod towards the Ludicaelians before giving his won greeting.

"Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you; I am Sir Octavian" he said with a kind and welcoming smile to all.

This was an exciting day, what would take place? At least there were new wolves to be acquainted with. His white gaze looked from wolf to wolf as he noticed a variety of wolves had came. It was also a pleasure to see a few new faces of Seracians; he had not realized how many other wolves had made their home in Seracia, this was a great thing to know.

As Octavian sat on his haunches he stayed attentive and looked over to his king and prince.Then he turned back towards Loccian and gave her a smile. This would be a fun day, he just knew it would be.

Marvel

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2013, 02:53 PM

The man remained silent as they marched, packing at a respectful distance behind the Sol. She would lead the fray and he stayed behind her, more out of wanton lust than necessity to be respectful. He knew she wouldn't care if he walked beside her, but where was the fun in that? So instead, he followed her pretty little rump obediently to the land of Seracia, curious as to what sort of excitement might take place when they got there. After their rendezvous, Marvel had been informed of the alliance and the games that would take place. He had heard of sparring, racing, fishing, and hunting. He would participate in the sparring, the fishing, and the hunting.. but racing wasn't really his style. As Jupiter let out a howl, Marvel fell in beside her, a smile upon his features. Others fell into line with Ludicael's party, while the Seracians met near their borders. Marvel dipped his head as the King welcomed them, but said no greeting.

speeeech,

Cetotorah

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-21-2013, 02:37 PM

The boy trailed slowly behind Luana and the others. He was a bit apprehensive about coming to Seracia again. It would be interesting to once again grace their borders with his presence. This event was going to test his patience with others. He wasn't overly fond of large groups. Ludicael's pack meetings that had occurred so long ago was pressing enough. He had Luana though to keep him company. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad.

They reached the borders and the Seracian King, along with many others, came to greet them. Almost all gave their name, and their rank if they had one, save for a few, and pleasantries were exchanged. Cetotorah stayed silent for a bit until he felt he had an opportunity to speak. He gave a polite dip of his head and crimson eyes roved over the area studying each wolf before he spoke.

"Cetotorah Tahir. Pleasure to meet you all."

[ooc: Sorry it's so short. My muse has taken a turn for the worse :/]

"Speech"

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-21-2013, 06:20 PM

jupiter chuckled at luana's excited reel of questions, completely able to relate to her ecstatic mannerisms. "a few hours, luana, m'dear! and if they are as kind as their king, we have forged a very close alliance indeed." she glanced over as she moved, beaming at the orbita. indeed, the lass was growing into a fine young wolf, and would undoubtedly be an invaluable member of the pack. jupiter would have to inquire as to whether or not she had found interest in a specialty of the pack. recently the fae had been pondering a new system of ranks, and would probably put them into effect soon. for the slightest of moments she shared thoughts unknowingly similar to frino's, though her shame quickly vanquished such musings. jupiter would probably always think of luana as very young when it came to her own personal thoughts, which would keep her from ever considering the wolf in a romantic manner, but professionally... well, she was absolutely certain that the girl would prove herself time and time again.

pride swelled in her heart in endless waves as she thought of the honorable individuals that strode behind her as a group. only four walked in her pawsteps, but what ludicael lacked in numbers, it made up for in heart. there was a notable absence in a single female individual, and it took great willpower to stifle the powerful sensation that welled in her abdomen at the memory of their last encounter. she shook that train of thought off of its track by setting her gaze upon gerhardt, a smile pulling the corners of her lips further upward as she was greeted by several of seracia's members. jupiter took inventory of those who arrived, interested in learning their identities. this was a social event, after all, wasn't it?

"it is a pleasure to meet you all," she projected, ears pressed forward as she nodded to each that personally greeted her by name. the sol took in the identities around her--maverick, the seracian prince; segolia, a familiar face; loccian, a lead healer; gerhardt, whom of which needed zero description; octavian, another new set of features; and another lass that spoke only to maverick. "if your king does not mind, i will request that we all become well-acquainted before beginning the games." she flicked her gaze to gerhardt, as if requesting such a permission. she wished to at least catch up on things with the lead before plunging themselves into the work of management and competition.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

public enemy #1

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-22-2013, 04:34 PM
ooc: I apologize for the extreme crappiness/shortness but wanted to get her in so this could get moving.

She was late, Aria had been distracted ad completely forgot about the alliance event with Seracia in the south. Paws drummed against the ground, working hard to catch up with the rest of the pack. Within minutes she was there coming up and stopping behind but beside Jupiter, catching her breath before dipping her head in greeting to the other wolves. I apologize for being late, I am Aria. It is a pleasure to be here.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Kamala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Maverick had been the one keeping watch on their father, for the most part, since things had come to light, and Kamala had drifted off to the side, content to keep to herself and try to sort things out. The confusion that she felt had not begun to wear off. Who did she side with in a conflict like this? Her brother, who was one of her only living relatives, or the wolf who had raised her? She loved them both dearly, and would die herself before seeing either fall, but she didn't want to cause Valkis any pain. She had no clue what she would do if push came to shove. It was achingly confusing, and that combined with the building pressure of her upcoming marriage to Gideon had left Kamala confused and quiet, keeping to herself as much as possible.

She shouldn't have been nervous about this, and yet, nervous she was. Still, when the time came for Ludicael to make its appearance, Kamala began her journey to where they would arrive, gray and red paws carrying her smoothly across the ground. She knew these lands like the pack of her paw, now, and found herself reaching the gathering a little late all the same. Perfect. She didn't want to be the first arrival.

Instead of drawing too much attention to herself, the sooty female padded up to stand a little bit to the side of her regal brother, tail curling daintily around her paws as she inclined her head in the direction of Jupiter. "Greetings," She directed her voice in the direction of Ludicael's wolves, flicking her tail slightly and pricking her ears in the direction of the other packs. For the moment, she intended to keep quiet and watch and listen, to learn about the ways of the pack that had come onto her lands.

A glance around assured her that Gideon had not yet arrived. This in and of itself did not surprise Kamala; he was not always the most punctual of wolves, to say the least. But a good majority of Seracia had already made its appearance, which surely would not reflect well upon the Grand Duchess of these lands. Ah well. It wouldn't happen again; Kamala would not allow it to happen again. She could moon and mope until the cows came home, but she wasn't about to be late again.

For the moment, however, she mostly kept quiet, oozing a few centimeters closer to her brother and taking comfort in his presence, even though he rested further away from her than she would have liked.

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2013, 11:28 AM

They were here, it was happening. The King couldn't be more proud as he watched the Ludicael party assemble at the flanks of their leader. This would be good, he could feel it. It would certainly provide an outlet for his members and Ludicael's as well. Everyone gave their hellos and pleasant greetings and Gerhardt watched on, not uttering many words, but instead letting his smile speak for him. Posture would remain Kingly in nature, but with a certain relaxed feel to it. A certain boy would give his name. Cetotorah Tahir. The surname reverberated in the caverns of the King's mind. Head snapped in his direction, appraising him for the markings that his sons and daughter carried, but they were not present. Still, the boy looked similar to the King's adopted children, and a question lingered in his mind. Could it be? Another Tahir? He would remain silent, though an appraising eye lingered on the boy.

Jupiter would speak, and almost reluctantly - as if it were hard or difficult to do so - he pulled his optics from the Tahir boy and placed them upon the Ludicael Sol. "I couldn't agree more. Perhaps we can reconvene in an hour or so to allow everyone ample time to get to know one another?" There were many things to discuss with Jupiter, and Gerhardt hoped to have a bit of time to question the Cetotorah lad about his roots. He would then turn to address the members of Ludicael as a whole. "Friends, you are welcome to roam any part of Seracia. We are bordered here as you can see, and further by the ocean on the other three sides. Have a look around and take time to get to know our members, they can offer you information, food, or anything else you might need during your stay." He would then pivot and face his own members, eyes lingering on each of them for a moment. "I know you all will be the most gracious of hosts, gather amongst yourselves if you wish, but please do take time to get to know our guests." With that, the King fell silent, moving across the border to where Jupiter stood. "A word?" He would remain standing, intent upon showing her around Seracia personally, if she would allow it.

"Speech"

Image by Ruelle.

ooc; you are all allowed to post freely in Seracia if you'd like your wolf to meet another wolf, or whatever. We'll post a new thread for the first event soon so keep your eyes peeled! :]

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-23-2013, 03:01 PM
ooc; also, no posting order. cx and here's my terrible post bleh.

she watched gerhardt, satisfied greatly with his announcement. she couldn't have said it better herself, in all honesty. after his kingly verdict, he padded directly to her, requesting a word. she would stand and begin to shift away from their congregating packs, pace leisurely and features amused. "why just one when we have time for plenty?" she teased playfully, though she docked her frivolousness down a notch or two as she went on. "are things going well in seracia?" was it her imagination, or did gerhardt carry a bit more of an almost... haggard look? nah, she thought. it had to just be her, in all honesty. ger? troubled? the idea was preposterous, right?

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

public enemy #1

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-23-2013, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2013, 03:23 PM by Bronze i.)

Bronze had wandered in alongside Loccian, which was less than surprising. Since his time in Seracia, he'd spent gradually more time with her, thoroughly enjoying her company in every way. Still he retreated to his own den at night, though awoke eagerly awaiting their reunion. It had been so long since he remembered not only enjoying the company of another, but actually looking forward to it -- it was refreshing, and he felt as if he'd grown years younger. Perhaps the feeling was temporary, but he would enjoy it lasted.

There was little surprise when the gathering was called -- there had been warning of some upcoming festivities, so to speak, and Bronze had been vaguely curious. Perhaps it would be a good time to meet the wolves he shared his home with. He strolled alongside Loccian towards Gerhardt's call, thick gray tail wagging in perfect rhythm behind him. Upon arrival, the female at his side immediately spoke up, offering her assistance as healer.

He retreated inside his own mind, his presence silent but strong as he let himself rest near Loccian, maintaining a respectable distance. A respectable nod was given to Gerhardt. His brown gaze danced among the members of Ludicael and those of Seracia, finding in strangely difficult to realize who his own packmates were. He would blame it on his aging mind, but in reality he was simply still growing used to pack life, to interacting with others. That, and his attention had been occupied by things behind his control as of late.

No words were uttered; none were needed from him. The King had introduced him to the others in a quick but efficient welcome, and little more was needed. His posture was stoic, as unmovable as stone, as he stood tall near his only friend. He wondered if he would ever be known for anything other than being Loccian's silent, bulky companion -- once he had aspired for far greater things, for power and fame and prestige, but his life had grown far simpler than he ever had imagined. And in all honestly, being known as just that... well, he wouldn't be entirely opposed to it.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-28-2013, 08:17 PM

With the coming of the wolves and the alphas encouraging them to mingle, Loccian gave a nod of her head before looking to her brother then Octavian with a smile. She would like to meet this strangers, get to know them and their way of life in Ludicael. So motioning for Bronze to come with, if he would like to, the shewolf pushed herself up and mixed into the crowd.

-EXIT LOCCIAN-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."