ardent

you told me i was a saint

Laurier

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 12:54 AM
Quote: Walking earth. An enclosed envelope, outside however the writing tells his surface - Laurier is tolerant, a listener, often appearing completely emotionless and artificial. Oh, and he has an interest in the way things work, sometimes bordering onto a morbid interest. I'm pretty open for thirds right now and plots, however, I won't take too many since I'm pretty short on time. Anyways, throw your characters and ideas at me all you want! <3

Naomi

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 12:54 PM
If you're new here too then hello :O I'm Primadona.... and I have Naomi who's a sweetheart, not sure what I could offer plot wise because i like to see things roll ic (:

Lucrecia

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2013, 06:21 PM
hey, welcome, wild. i have the following characters.

lucrecia - ravenous, cruel, elegant; borderline insane (though masks her frivolities well) - she easily gets obsessed, her emotions are overwhelming. she's witchy and fiendish, often behaving impulsively, but there are moments where she exudes an aura of temporary calm. she'd find laurier's stoicism secretly intolerable, and being the brash/sensitive being that she is, will not hesitate to dig her nails into anything that she may draw from him (emotionally or sexually). she's a very intimate, chaotic, and aggressive character. bi-polar, even. there is a rawness to lucrecia that is almost out of control, animalistic; depressing. she'd eagerly get under your skin, just for reaping her own sadistic pleasures. her violent nature, her ever-thirsting lust for knowledge (both forbidden and pure), is a guise to the infinite turmoil she feels in her heart.

vivienne - seductive; controlled; enticing; womanly, through and through. holds herself in a dignified, sultry grace; eloquent and sensual, marked with a subtle arrogance that defines her cruel, feline demeanour. she's harsh, extremely controlling, capable of immense and wretched cruelty. a very romantic individual, she breathes for love and sensuality - love is her breath, her life, her passion. vain, lethargic, narcissistic, obsessed with beauty, yet as selfish as she is; vivienne is completely tender and affectionate to those she adores. often solitary, hiding behind a passive-aggressive - but equally alluring and seductive - attitude. vivienne has a timeless aura to her, her gentle movements and soft-spoken words lending her a veil of otherworldly allure. she would get along with laurier, perhaps even find his company soothing. i can see them having an intimate/docile conversation.

Lothair

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2013, 08:13 AM
Newt would enjoy her morbid nature. perhaps even encourage it. I think a thread with her and Lucrecia would be epic :3

Lucrecia

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2013, 01:51 PM
o, i'd love to dark. and, yet, this is not my plotting thread, lol :p newt sounds beaut, i like wicked femmes.

Laurier

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2013, 11:04 PM
Primadona - Ah, alrighty, sounds fine to me! Mind starting the thread or shall I?

Ivy - OOh, hmm... I'm definitely up for a thread with either of them. Vivienne for now, although?

Dark - If you meant both him and Lucrecia then I can say I'd be up to that, if not, than disregard this. x3

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
04-15-2013, 11:13 PM
Rivera and your lad would be quite interesting. It'd probably consist of her trying to test his limits and get under his skin a bit.

Lucrecia

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2013, 12:59 PM
o/c, wild. would you care to begin, please?

Naomi

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2013, 10:55 PM
I would greatly appreciate it if you could start, but then again no rush and it can be later if you don't feel comfortable taking on a handful of threads. No objection here, bro xD

Laurier

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Ivy - unearthly refrain ... wow i haven't wrote in so long ...

Prim - Hm. Possibly! I know how terrible having to start threads is, but expect to wait (and I know you want to get things to start rolling for your character, so apologies) if you want me to start, but I probably will be able to.

Lutara - Ooh, that would be great sometime. You starting or no?

Everyone - I will be most active on weekends, I believe.

Lucrecia

gems
size
build
player
04-17-2013, 10:18 AM
your writing is beautiful, wild. expect a reply soon.

Laurier

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2013, 11:31 PM
You're going to make me blush. ;c; Thank you!

Also, here - I posted another aw thread: onwards
for anyone interested in threading with him! c:

Alphas/etc are free to try and convince him joining packs, however, it may take a bit of convincing and you may receive quite a bit of questions.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-19-2013, 12:09 AM
I'll start <3 Give me until tomorrow night <3

Laurier

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Alrighty! c:

Laurier

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2013, 07:43 PM
-bumps carefully-

Liste

gems
size
build
player
05-01-2013, 07:27 PM
I don't have any specific ideas for you, but I posted in your thread "onwards" ... I figured we can see where things go from there? xD