Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-24-2014, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014, 03:58 PM by Sheikra.)

Quote:? The harder I run along this circle track;
the harder it takes me back. ?

These lands were simply surreal. It had been some time since the typhoon struck Isokan lands, and they had recovered well. The mines still yet were filled to the brim with water and ice, caked shut for some time indeed. Perhaps someday Quelt could send a group to clear it out, but it would take much time to do. The black butterfly that haunted Isokan seemed to have left, giving the guardian satisfactory relief, and her brother Wael was healing. Perhaps Isokan and the rest of their blood could finally break away from their name's series of unfortunate events. Rubies swathed across the land, before mismatched paws would find the surface of a cold stone, it's embrace chilling her paw-pads as she tightened her digits, claws lowering to grapple the rock. Quietly she would look up, silver mask finding the shape of a rather tall boulder. Her withers would wriggle as her power localized at her haunches, flinging herself toward the rock, and as soon as her paws touched the cold surface, her paw would tighten, gripping the face of the rock, which was about as tall as Quelt was, perhaps a couple inches taller. Hind paw pads scrabbled at the rock, pushing her up toward the rounded off tip, her small being furling around the top, rubies observing from the new vantage point.

""

art ? luisiana :: coding ? starry

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-24-2014, 04:24 PM

It was far too soon to call another meeting, even with the decisions Quelt had made for himself. His paws soaked from the flooding area that had traveled down to the mines. Things had been better though, they could at least return to their mining home. It was taking a while with the constant overhead of clouds it seemed. The man had a lot to think about, and a lot to complain about with his members as well. With what happened with Mariposa, even if she was gone now, they needed to understand they would be dealing with more wolves like this in the future. He was not going to rob Isokan of the chance to have members willing to do the unthinkable. He knew those things would be hard to face, but Isokan he wanted to last.
His bi-colored orbs watched the land curiously after he had fortified the borders. Black tail turning a bit as he caught his sister's scent. Turning his head, he noticed that Sheikra was standing on a rock. Well it seemed like she would be happy to know Mariposa was no longer within the ranks. But of course he was not happy with how he knew most of the members besides Allen knew how to tolerate darker alligned wolves. Isokan itself had omega's even if they weren't slaves, Quelt knew what he'd do if one of them pissed him off enough. He wasn't as nice as a lot of others thought he was, even his siblings didn't know.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-24-2014, 06:01 PM

Rubies would switch to take in the view of the Olori, leaping from her perch, falling neatly on the dry-snow covered ground. His colorful gems would sweep over her small frame, as she looked onto the glint in them. "Isokan is your pack. Not ours. I may not approve of every choice you make, but don't worry about my loyalties, brother, but think about the rest of your pack. May Denki guide you through the vast expanse of the world." Her steely banner would sweep behind her. She already knew of the absence of the black butterfly, her presence hadn't gone unnoticed either, nor had her absence. "I am neither happy or sad that Mariposa has departed. It is her choice to leave if she wanted to pursue her desires." Rubies were hard and stern with truth, her tone kept even and smooth as normal, one that never was revealed to the public world. She was a silent warrioress, only to those she knew and trusted could her voice be heard.

""

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-24-2014, 06:11 PM

Quelt closed his eyes for a moment as she spoke. It was odd how she just assumed things. Sure it was his pack, and of course he listened to others. But the fact still remained, he was in charge, and there was high chances of him accepting murderers into the pack, letting slaves be taken. They didn't know this though, they wouldn't know this. His outward personality had always been the same his entire life, but maybe it had been for the best. Because it seemed only a few could not be as open minded. He smiled a little at his sister though. They didn't know Irune was missing yet though, that was the big part. Her scent was strong, even Sheikra wouldn't know.
"I'm following Denki's teachings down the hull now Sheikra, it is simply too soon to hold a meeting to speak of the changes. I do think of what the pack wants, but it still remains you and everyone else need to get along with others of darker alliances. Mariposa was an exception because I should have known she would do this, it was just how she was. I'm sorry if I sound rude sister." he shook his head. "I don't want everyone to hate me, I'm just trying to secure safety for all of us. Arcanum is becoming a rather vexing threat. The queen came to see me, and I chose to remain neutral, but I fear for us Sheikra. We need to get stronger and protect our blood line." maybe he was crazy. But she was the only one he could poor his heart out to right now. Serra hadn't been around, and the pups wouldn't understand.

Speech,

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-24-2014, 06:52 PM

Threats and death declarations. All were so very familiar in Alacritian lands. All were so very confusing as well, a thought hard to comphrend, one so incoherent that no one has ever been able to unravel the being behind it. "Some paths are so dark, that even Denki cannot shine a light to help us. All we can do is prepare for what's ahead of us." The Arrow had struck a heart, and that heart was so fragile in their hands, it could be easily crushed. "Though hate may be outward, deep within, they know who their Olori is, who will fight to protect us. If you ever need anyone to help you battle for what belongs to our family and our pack, you can count on me." A smile would form upon her steely muzzle as her rubies found the distracted gaze of her brother, her steely banner waving in reassuring manners. If Quelt was gone, who would fight for what they loved, who would lead them through the darkest times, who would be their family? If her brother disappeared, she would be willing to take his place for some time, but she could never be a leader like her brother was -- is.

""

art © luisiana :: coding ? starry

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-24-2014, 07:10 PM

Maybe it was just stress that was trying to control him. Irune had been confined to their den for so long, he felt like a horrible mate. He couldn't imagine how the pups felt about him being a horrible father. His murderous side of him was itching for a fight, but he knew it would not go down well with anything. He dug his paws into the soggy terrain and lowered his head with a soft growl. God damnit, why couldn't the gods tell him what to do. What was he supposed to do with all of this frustration he had. "It's more difficult than I thought making my own path. But I'm trying." he said looking at her.
"I know I can count on you, I just worry." he sat down inside the soggy water. And took a breath, "I'm changing a few rules and switching some ranks around. This entire time I've been building the kingdom on what I think Hajime my dead friend would want. But I want something to call my own." he shivered a little bit. "Everyone just seems to be growing apart, Serra is rarely around anymore. Pamela has found her own way around, and wael seems to hide in a den all day thinking he's a burden to us." he shrugged to her.

Speech,

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-25-2014, 03:56 PM

Here came the mention of a dead man, whose promise had been made to make a home for the contiment of children he had adopted. "I don't doubt you for a second, Quelt." Her steely banner would wave happily before she would stand, her icon stretching for a moment before she would race off into the distance, legs elongating to reach long strides, paws finding cold stone beneath them. Her front half would twist to the right as she jumped onto another stone, this one the top of a small cave entrance, rubies giving chase to her larger brother. Enough serious talk for now. It was just depressing after the typhoon, and the mood needed to lighten just a bit. Just him and his epiphanies could be left behind. Could he ever let anyone go? Perhaps he could accept that Hajime had moved on, and so should he. In time, she promised herself, in time.

"