Cain

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2013, 03:05 PM

IF WE WAIT UNTIL WE ARE READY

We'll be waiting for the rest of our lives

After traveling for a long time, trying to find somewhere where he could join a pack, it seemed that he had finally found a place. He had let his nose carry him to the borders of a pack, raspberry eyes searching what he could see before him. It looked wonderful. A great place to call home really. Lips curled up on either side, a small smile. His tail wagged softly behind him as he tilted his head up, letting out a howl. After, his ears would flatten onto his head, ducking it a little to show submission. He would wait here like this for whoever to come and greet him. He wanted a home. And this place looked perfect.

speech!

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2013, 03:14 PM

Lazy sigh rose in his larynx as the sapphire-eyed king examined with scrutiny the environment he was in. He loved Seracia...he guessed...but it had to hold something more for the Duke. Lazy bones spread out over the earth as he stretched out his large figure and pawed out for the air. It didn't take long before the large masculinity of the sire was moving towards the borders to find the figure of some lad waiting in submission.

Now, the morning was quiet and the day was slow, but that didn't mean he felt any more inclined to act all "business" like. Rolling his shoulders back into an indifferent shrug the brute would wink at the man and press his own muscular thighs against the topography. A long yawn drew from his lips and he would finally rest to tilt his head and utter a single greeting, "Sup?"

Cain

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2013, 03:22 PM

It didn't take too long of waiting in a submission-like state for someone to come and greet him. The lad was a brownish color, bright blue eyes. He looked about the same age as Cain himself, with a small smile, Cain dipped his head in a greeting before the other spoke. Sup? His eyebrows crinkled up, head cocking to the side. What the hell was that supposed to mean? Raspberry eyes avoided eye contact, some found that challenging. But he would keep his eyes on the other's face, just not looking into his sapphire colored orbs. "Hello.." Voice was hesitant, was that what he was supposed to say to a greeting that he had just gotten?

His tail had stopped wagging, nervous now that he was saying something all wrong. "I have come to see about joining this pack." Deep voice was uttered between obsidian lined kissers, a gentle murr of a sound. He let himself look up into the other's eyes, hoping that he wouldn't find it a challenge. "My name is Cain."

speech!

Adette

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-13-2013, 03:26 PM

The brunette queen was still in the process of getting over her sickness, but as of late she has had more energy to do simple things. Like today, she would return the call of a potential member at the borders. She trotted toward the invisible line that separated her pack from the loner lands, and once she had gotten there, she was awfully surprised to see Gideon there. She glanced toward him for a moment, but set her attention on the male standing at the border. "Hello stranger, my name is Queen Adette, alpha female of these lands. Have you come here in search of a home?" She smiled at the brute, then turned toward Gideon. Ugh, she didn't like him at all. He was so cocky. How in the hell he was related to Ger she didn't know, but fate have it he was. "You're dismissed." She sneered at him as she turned back to the male before her, waiting for his answer.

Speech,

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2013, 03:35 PM

"I see...and what can ya bring to us, Cain?" The man would quirk his head to the man before 'Queen' Addette took her perch and stopped before him. Gracious her head was so far up her ass he wondered how Gerhardt tolerated having her as his royal bitch. Eh, she was hot. Counted for something eh? Her lyrics would pool out and he would scoff, audibly, at her. "Should really listen more. He wants to join. Name is Cain. Caaaaaaaaain. Just in case you didn't hear the second time," He was really setting himself up for it wasn't he?

A command ushered from her lips and Gideon laughed, "I'm not going anywhere..." Turning his attention back to Cain the brazen smirk did not fall from his face and he stared in excited wait. Adette might have been Queen, but he had about as much respect for her as she had a good sense of humor.

Cain

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2013, 04:05 PM

He opened his lips, ready to answer the boy's question when a female showed up. She asked his name and if he was looking for a home. Well, he just said that, but obviously she didn't hear him. He just dipped his head, giving her a small smile. Opening his lips ready to answer her, the male before answered instead. He nodded his head, ignoring how rude the answer sounded. "Cain is my name. And yes, I seek to join. And to answer your question, sir, I am a soldier. So I can offer protection to the pack." Voice was deep and confident, something that had always been accompanied in his vocals. Confidence. It was the most important thing.

Cain watched with amused raspberry eyes as the drama unfolded before him. It didn't look like these two got along very well. The girl told him to leave and the male refused it. He rose an eyebrow, choosing not to comment on anything, leaving whatever might happen, up to the pair.

speech!

Adette

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-13-2013, 04:23 PM

God, Gideon was so annoying. Pools of vivid blue rolled irritatingly as she ignored his statement. She had so many things she could say to him, but she would bite her tongue in front of a potential member. She would need to discuss his behavior with Gerhardt, because her and Gideon weren't working out. He had no respect for her, and that was a major problem. Friends or not she was still the queen. Her attention remained on the brute before her, she didn't even give Gideon a flick of her ear. She just didn't care about him. "Hello Cain. I'm sorry I hadn't come earlier, because if I would have this man wouldn't be here. Hope you don't mind... But, you have come here in search of a home hmmm? And you claim you're a solider? Very well. Tell me, what skills do you posses in battle?" It was a pretty simple question for him to answer, so she didn't stress on his answer. Most wolves gave the same response, which was fine, as long as they knew their advantages and weaknesses. With time and practice anyone can prefect something their interested in.

Speech,

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2013, 04:34 PM

Adette had quite the superiority complex. It was exactly why Gideon did not get along with her, why he was not going to try, and why he decided that he was just generally going to try his best to stomach her existence. They were two polar opposites, her complexes and high horse, were trumped by him, and in all honesty, Gideon was a pretty down to Earth guy. Yeah, he thought he was amusing as hell, but fact of the matter was, he didn't think himself above anyone. Mrs. Adette thought herself so high she could just brush him off. Wrong.

"Welcome to Seracia, Cain, We'll be watching you, and I'll be testing you with a spar partner very soon," A firm nod and smile was given to the boy and he rose to his muscular legs. Yes. He had mostly just wanted to accept someone before Adette did, because if she revoked what he had been given, she'd just look like the raging rag-brat of Seracia. Stifling a smile he would need that and only that from the boy. He could talk all day about 'skills' but he would have to show them to prove anything.

Cain

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2013, 05:17 PM

She asked about his skills. Well, he was raised to be a soldier, did that count for something? He took a moment to really think it through, not wanting to give her a wrong answer. But then the male spoke out, saying he was accepted into the pack. He scrunched his eyebrows up, looking between the two of them before he would give the male a smile, nodding his head. "I'll be looking forward to it. And I never did get your name." After waiting for his name, he would look back at the female. "Well, with a larger size, I can push my weight around more, I've been trained in fighting since I was a pup so I guess I've got some experience. Although that doesn't mean I will win every fight of course. I don't really know what else to say. It would be much easier for me to fight someone and show you." He smiled sheepishly, voice kind and sweet.

speech!

Adette

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-14-2013, 11:32 AM

OOC: I'll go ahead and accept you so you can start role playing in the pack

She listened to the males responses, and so far she liked what she heard. He seemed like a level headed boy who had a lot of potential. A smile tugged at the corners of her inky lips as she nodded an approval to him. "Welcome to Seracia Cain. Of course, you will become a soldier within our ranks because I see you fit for the duty. As said before you will be expected to prove your skills in a spar here and there, so be prepared for that. Welcome to your new home." She flashed a smile at the two before turning away, taking off toward the heart of the pack. If he had any further questions Gideon would surely answer them, he was the Grand Duke after all.

-Exit unless stopped-

Speech,