Isokan Talk

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
09-24-2014, 03:04 PM
set before the challenge

She had put this off long enough. But now her pack was stronger. Venturing northing, she would begin the dreaded process of establishing a standing with the neighboring packs. Nostrils would quiver as she stood at the border of a pack that not even remotely familiar. A new pack perhaps? Tossing her head back she would sound a call for the alpha, her vocals bellowing across the land. Ending her call after a few moments, she would recline onto her silver haunches, settling in to wait. Her mind wandered. Much to her surprise she had forged an alliance with Bass and his pack. Solstice still sat on a line of neutrality in her book. Olympus had much promise and thus had her alliances. So now she was merely feeling out the remaining packs, she had no intention of forming more alliances, but rather informing others of her existence, and allowing them to decided if they should be neutral, or enemies. The idea of having a enemy was amusing. Oh the fun she could have if she had an enemy. The fights, the blood and the invasions. She would plunder them ceaselessly. A faint smirk would lift her lips. Tail curled around her haunches, her coral gaze sweeping the land before her, waiting for a figure to appear.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-24-2014, 04:11 PM

Isokan was quiet, it wasn't something Quelt enjoyed but with training coming up he didn't have much to complain about. He wished to see members up and around, being involved, but it just seemed like the whole lot of them were hiding in their own holes. Besides for Ixionn and Renhet, and maybe Allen. Yet with mariposa gone, it was definitely a lot more quiet, and his wife stuck in the den due to her depression that she was only slowly getting over. But he was constantly up and moving around, to answer to call at his borders near the polar sound. The male's eyes remained apathetic towards her as he approached the girl.
His bi-colored orbs both would lock on her, she must have been a queen then judging by how she carried herself. "My name is Quelt Walker, Olori of these lands. How may I assist you?" he asked politely. Even if his behavior was changing, it would not change his habits of being polite to any woman. It got him in trouble having a wife, but the king was not about to change it just because it was conveinent for others. His pure black tail curled around his side for a moment as he listened carefully. He was learning to be a true king.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
09-24-2014, 04:31 PM

A man would approach and immediately introduce himself. He was polite, perhaps more so than necessary in her opinion. "I am Cataleya, Queen of Arcanum." She hated introductions, though it was necessary. "I am come to establish standings with the surrounding packs." Her face was expressionless, her words equally so. Her gaze would rake over the man, attempting to determine whether or not he was competent but it was hard to tell after so few words. Still sitting she would wait for his response. "Make no mistake, I am not here to establish an alliance. I only wish to know if you would like to remain neutral or be the first on my list of enemies." Simple and to the point. With attention settled on him, she would watch his reaction carefully. Hopefully she could be on her way in a few minutes, there was very little she wished to know about this man or his pack. All she wanted to know was what he wanted, not that she really cared, the final decision would be up to her. Silence would finally surround her as she looked at him expectantly, waiting for his final answer. She had no desire to linger and hear his whole life story, or anything of the sort.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-24-2014, 04:53 PM

His politeness would subside though when she spoke. Automatically his eyes would look her over. His heart clenched. A threat? It wasn't like his pack was in any shape to take a war on head. After all they barely were recovering from the hurricane. They had allies, but nothing would save them from the wrath from a more equipped female and she was obviously that. Quelt raised a brow but answered quickly. "Isokan is a neutral pack by nature, we won't be wishing to make enemies unless it is a threat to our members." he stated. They were on equal ground, he refused to be put down by her.
"If you wish to change your mind and make an alliance I will be here." his black tail flicked a little. He wondered if she would be annoyed, but he had done nothing but answer her. Would she leave soon? Or try to establish some sort of enemy with him. He didn't want that not in their condition so that was why he was remaining neutral.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2014, 02:44 PM

He was quick to answer. Another neutral pack that had no use for war. He didn't want enemies. But then she didn't care what he wanted. He wished to protect his members, and only by harming them would he had enemies. He was a stubborn one, dismissing her with a simple statement. A wicked grin would lift her lips as her gaze slowly raked over him. "Don't hold your breath." She would coo, tones deceptively soft. With a final glance at him, and a humorless chuckle hanging between them, she would turn. Finding an easy pace, she would trot away, a deceiving look toying with her features. She would not be back here, unless it was for bloodshed. Moving onto the next pack, she would traipse the colder landscape with ease, nostrils quivering as she pinpointed where his neighbors resided. One pack down. Too many more to go. She wasn't sure yet where she would place him in her book, perhaps neutral, for now, until she had a better place that suited him. Taking long strides, she would leave this pack behind in favor of the next.

-exit-