gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-24-2014, 01:54 PM

Part of her wondered if she would ever get a moment to just breathe. It felt like one thing after another came slamming into her life. Conan leaving, Atlas leaving, getting knocked up, and now their home snatched away from them. She followed Helios and Natalya begrudgingly to this new place that they could temporarily call 'home'. With the stress of it all she wasn't feeling well and the trip here hadn't helped matters. She laid outside the den she had found for herself, trying her best to stay relaxed and keep from causing herself any more emotional or physical damage. She had only been here a solid day and already she had been woken up several times by cramps and pains in the middle of the night. They didn't seem to linger for very long, but the worry she had for her pups made her sick to her stomach. Her worry for them confused her since she hadn't wanted them to begin with. Her sides were swollen and she knew it would only be a few more weeks at most till they were born and yet when she thought about them, the nameless little pups inside her, she could only feel anxiety and something that bordered on fear. There was no joy, there was no excitement. Her eyes squeezed shut and she sucked in a breath as another small cramp squeezed her sides and she whined softly. What was wrong with her? She blinked over her silver gaze once again as it passed and she sighed unhappily. Oh gods, what had she done to deserve all of this?

Speech
Thought
Others

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-24-2014, 04:01 PM

She heard the soft whines of her sister before she found her. Phoebe simply could not catch a break. The woman had suffered so much pain, was struggling through the last leg of her pregnancy alone. Natalya wasn't sure how to make it better, but she knew she had to do something. Perhaps a bit of a distraction? She could talk to Phoebe about festival planning. The worst risk of it was reminding her that Gaia's wedding would not take place there, but hopefully they could move past that enough to take their minds off of the present. She wouold avoid telling her about the meeting she intended to call there. That could wait.

Natalya approached, dipping her head to give Phoebe a lick in greeting before lying beside her. "My Delphi," she said. "I have some matters that I would like to discuss with you, if you are up for it."

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-24-2014, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014, 07:39 PM by Phoebe.)

Phoebe's ears perked up and she pulled her gaze up from the ground when she noticed Natalya approaching her, her eyes following the dark fea. Phoebe sighed tiredly but a faint smile touched her muzzle when her sister-in-law gave her a lick. With everything that had happened she could still count on her family to be there. Well, most of them anyway. Natalya and Helios had been constants in her life for a while now and she really didn't feel like she expressed how much she appreciated them being there. She hoped they understood how much they meant to her. When Nat laid down beside her Phoebe leaned her shoulder into her queen's, finding comfort in that touch. Really what all of her problems boiled down to was her being lonely, she realized sadly.

Phoebe turned her gaze toward Natalya when the other woman spoke and Phoebe nodded in agreement. "Of course, Natalya... It'll give me something to think about besides these little trouble makers I'm sure," she replied with an attempt to make her words light hearted. She knew she should probably ask Natalya about her cramps, but she would wait. She was actually eager to have something, anything, else to think about.

Speech
Thought
Others

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-24-2014, 09:52 PM

Natalya grinned at Phoebe, glad she had accepted her invitation. She wanted nothing more than to plan an event that would make both of them feel pride in themselves and would entertain their guests. Well, nothing more except for wanting to give something good to Phoebe. There had been so much bad. A successful festival might be just the pick-me-up she needed. Perhaps she would even find the male destined for her at their event.

"I want to plan a heort? (festival/feast), centered around the celebration of Gaia's wedding if we are able (ooc note - since we don't know if she's free, or when she might be free, or if she will even be still getting married, i am trying to keep it open xD). I want to invite our allies and only select wolves to the primary part of the event, perhaps including a hunt all together. I would also like a second part for suitors from all over Alacritia to come for our available members. They could be evaluated by you, myself, and any other Oracles than come into being before then. What are your thoughts?"

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-24-2014, 10:38 PM

Phoebe listened intently while Natalya outlined the festival that she was wanting to plan. Just listening to her plans brought a smile to Phoebe's muzzle. She could already imagine all the wolves gathered together, a beautiful wedding for her niece, a big hunt and a feast... "That sounds wonderful, Nat," she replied honestly. If there was a way to hold this festival tomorrow she would have. It was exactly what she needed, to be around her family, meet new wolves, hell, maybe even meet a new suitor for herself as well as her pups and Natalya's children. There were so many young wolves in their family that could benefit from this. This family needed new blood, new love. "I think that is exactly what Olympus needs."

Another jolting cramp gripped her, catching her off guard and making her gasp and clench her teeth. The pain wasn't unbearable, but it was strong enough to make her wince. It passed and she sighed, her ears flicking back. "Nat, what would make me have all these cramps? Is that normal?" She knew the basics about what to expect from pregnancy, but she knew there was probably a lot she still didn't know. Natalya had been through it a couple times now, surely she would know.

Speech
Thought
Others