ardent

Of Your Knowledge

Thane

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2013, 11:50 AM
The brute wandered aimlessly about Valhalla; yet he had something to do. Thane sought out his Alpha Collision . News was to be brought to his ears and Thane would be the voice that spoke it. The news was not bad but good news on the brute?s behalf.
So he rose his muzzle to the air and let out a howl for his Alpha.
OOC:sorry its rly short xD

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-08-2013, 12:35 PM

The large male ascended the hills and would quickly come to the call of his colonel. A brisk pace, and a smooth smile slipped over his features as a nod dipped from his skull. Inquisitive stare would bring his head slightly tilted to the side and he would raise an eye in curiosity and wonderment as to what he had been called for. "May I help you, Thane?" Words slide quickly from his tongue and the man dropped his muscular thighs to the Earth below, xanthous gaze would swallow the male before him and he would remain in patience.

Thane

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Aqua blue orbs settled upon his Alpha as he had came to his call. Collision asked if he could help him.

"Yes sir, I have come to give you the knowledge of my bond with Ookami as my mate. I do apologize for not saying so earlier but it happened right before the disaster. Even so, I know that there can be no excuses; but I apologize on behalf of my actions.

"And if this is required as well we wish to bring forth offspring this summer." the brute finished as he kept his white lined ears perked up awaiting a response.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-19-2013, 01:13 AM

T
hane had taken Ookami as a mate, hm? It was definitely a match that he seemed to be pleased with. Both wolves were respectable and easily looked up to members of the pack, so he, himself, had no qualms with them bringing in their own children. Plus, bodies added to Valhalla was most definitely not going to be something frowned upon. His gaze torqued to the side and his careful breathing grew into something chilled and readied. Simply he would nod and give his utmost bit of encouragement.

"You've my permission. I believe children of you two would be wonderful,"

Thane

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2013, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2013, 11:19 AM by Thane.)

With a swift and respectful nod Thane was glad Collision had given permission.

"Thank you Collision, it is greatly appreciated."

Next a golden eagle flew by and perched himself on Thane's shoulder.

Cyril gave a respectful nod to Collision as he did so.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Sir, my name is Cyril Tsarev." he said as he looked at the alpha with his golden eyes.

Thane smiled at his friend and had realized that Collision had not met his friend yet. Even though Cyril was an eagle he still had the same respect Thane did.

Speech, Thane
Speech,Cyril