Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-24-2014, 09:41 AM

She came in like she was on fire, sprinting to old Ludicael at the first opportunity to split from the pack. Helios still was unaware that she had come here before, and she did not tell him she was coming here now. Poe did his best to guide her along with her clicking so that she did not crash on the way, and they were fortunate to make it without injury. The moment she reached the territory Natalya released a shaky, urgent call for the alphess. The sky had darkened around her and she was certain it would soon pour. Now was not the time to be here, but she needed to get to the packs quickly. This one she knew for certain would not fail her. Not with what was at stake.

The festival was going to be held as planned on the mountain. There was going to be a wedding and a feast. It was all going to be just fine. But there could be no wedding without a bride, without her family. The wench had taken Virgil's children without giving them a choice, stolen Olympians from Olympians. She would get them back, but she needed aid. Her family was mostly children, and without the 7 that had been taken their numbers were low. She did not yet have the warriors she needed. Natalya needed the allies to come to her aid.

Song could not fail her. Those children were her family too and their existence was threatened by the heathen who kept them. Natalya could not imagine the other queen letting them rot there without doing a thing about it. She hoped she was not mistaken.

talk, think

and quoth the raven, "nevermore"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-25-2014, 12:55 PM

Her paws would carry her across the territory as her eyes were on the skies. They were ominous, dark and she would pay them heed. It was very likely they were going to be hit with a terrible storm She?d take in a deep breath before going to gather her pack, but the sound of a howl would catch her attention. It was a familiar sound, and one that she had heard recently, though she hadn?t expected to see her here again so soon.
She wouldn?t be able to ignore the storm for long, but even before she arrived Song could tell that there was something very wrong. Dual colored eyes would fall upon the dark woman as she rushed forward. She would take in the woman, obviously physically wounded. What had happened? ?Natalya?? She would ask as pale form would come to sit before the woman.

Speech,

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-25-2014, 07:30 PM

When Song arrived, she wasted no time. "My family does not know I have come here and I must make haste to ensure they do not yet find out. Our pack was challenged for. My husband fought and lost. The victor has taken Virgil's children without giving them a choice in the matter and is keeping them in her pack. Virgil returned, and I think she intends to challenge the woman for them, but I cannot be certain of what she will do."

She had to stop to take a deep breath, shocked at the speed with which she had spoken. "I need to come up with a plan to recover the children," she said, speaking slower and clearer this time. "And I need to know who will aid me in doing so. I know that your pack may not approve because of Virgil's refusal to share the children, but they are your blood." She was almost pleading, though it was something she hated to do. She could not afford for the woman to deny her this.

talk, think

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-03-2014, 10:42 AM

She would have never expected the words that natalya gave her let alone the pleading tone in her voice. Anthems children had been taken prisoner, taken from the family they'd known all of their lives. Why? The question would race through her mind over and over as confusion fell on her features. This woman needed aid in making her family whole again, how could song deny her such a request? Sawtooth was very much lacking in warriors however, and if the dark woman desired to use brute force it was unlikely the Destruction family would be able to aide her in such endeavors. Her family pursued knowledge and not violence. "I don't know how much help I will be able to provide." There was obvious regret upon her pale features. "We have few warriors in our ranks and even less who would consider such a cause worthy. You have my word that I will be there however. I will also ask my sister's presence." She could only promise herself, but would that even be enough? "What will be needed of us?" if she had a more clear plan maybe she could convince more of her siblings along.

"Speech" Think "You"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-11-2014, 04:39 PM

She listened to Song's promises and questions, pawing anxiously at the ground. She didn't know what she should do. If she could not round up warriors to fight, going to war for the children would be next to impossible. Also, she couldn't be sure that she could count on many to keep word of such a plan quiet. She took deep breaths, searching her mind for options and coming up with none.

"I will still be holding the festival, with or without a wedding. If you and your sister, and anyone else you think might be able to aid our cause, would attend, I would very much appreciate it. I will gather the leaders who are present in a meeting so that we can discuss options." She forced a smile, tilting her head slightly toward her raven companion. "I will send Poe when it is time, if you are agreeable to this?"

talk, think

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-17-2014, 05:44 PM

She wasn?t entirely sure what she was going up against, but she knew that she wanted what was best for Anthem?s offspring. Maybe such an event was just what they needed to become a real part of their lives. Still she couldn?t hope for much, she knew not where these events might lead her. Still she was concerned with what was now facing her, trying to focus on Natalya?s words. She would still be holding the celebration she?d told her of earlier, but now instead of the normal festivities it seemed much more likely she?d be on her way to a war meeting. Song too would utter a small sigh, nodding as she accepted the invitation. "I await the day." She?d say simply, "Will you take rest before heading away again?" bicolored eyes would look to the darkened skies, she might not make it far with the storms on her heels.

"Speech" Think "You"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-22-2014, 06:20 PM

She shook her head at Song's question, preparing to leave. She had too much to do and not enough time to do it in, and with the storm coming quickly she needed to keep moving forward. "I cannot. I have a few others places to visit, and clearly not much time to do it in." She would not mention her other reason for leaving quickly. She could not risk her family following her to this pack when they did not yet know of her friendly relationship with its leader. Not with their prior conflict. "I hope that I will see you soon, Song." She bounded away at that, following her trail back to the neutral lands to continue to the next pack in her path.

talk, think