ardent

The Weakest Guy Makes It Out Alive

Derek

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 04:29 PM

Entering the pack land feeling like it was a mistake, did he want to join the pack? To many thoughts were scramming through his head Join dont Join. He gave off a growl roaming the area sniffing the air for the Alpha were was this wolf? Took him forever to just find the territory. He slowly begun to howl his howl echoing throughout the territory. Walking slowly being a elder isnt fun specially being 8 years old. Almost 9 never will get a mate which is heartbreaking but i dont need a mate to complete my life right now im focused on finding a pack.

"its really short but im tired XD

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 05:45 PM

Ooc: Could you please work on trying to stay in the same point of view during your post? Right now you're shifting from third person to first, and it's really hard to keep up. If you need help with this contact me ^^

He moved like a serpent through the land, weaving around obstacles that stood in his path. Something wasn't right. Even now the hair on the back of his neck was beginning to stand on end, and a creeping sensation ran up and down his spine. A sinister glare would splatter across his face as he realized someone was inside of his territory, howling for him. He hated this about wolves. He'd let Segar slide because he felt he had to in order to boost membership, but they were content where they stood now, and this man would not get as much leniency as his count had. The King had no time for foolery. He came upon the man and offered a stern greeting. "State your business." Tail flagged out high above him as his head raised to show dominance. This was no game.

"Speech"

Image by Ruelle.

Derek

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 06:03 PM

The brute turned to be faceing the Alpha he dipped his head in respect meaning no harm to his land or himself "Hello Sir, you must be the Alpha i'v been searching for. I have one simple question" He took a deep breath and looked at him "May i join your pack?" He looked at the alpha standing firm and reading for any task the alpha wish for him to do. Wishing for a yes to join the pack being a rouge and plus 8 years old isnt a good thing for himself. He stood there in well respect and meaning no harm to the alpha standing right infront of him.

Hopefully the alpha wouldn't growl or snarl at him, It seems like he's been through to much already himself. He Then slowly got to one knee and bowed down to him. Hopefully he didnt mind that he respected him, the cold mist came from his nostrils giveing a sign of cold degree. Waiting for a responce from the Alpha or he never really new what his name was, He sniffed the air and stood there peacfully and calmly meaning no sudden harm

"Sorry ;_; i seem to do that alot."

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 06:11 PM

The King could scarcely keep from rolling his eyes as the man gave his opening statement, neither offering forth a name or asking for his own. He also asked to join the pack without a single question. Gerhardt's ear flicked back as his tail twisted behind him. "Do you have a name, stranger?" He might be quick to wish to join, but Gerhardt wanted to know a bit about him before enlisting him in the pack. They were fairly comfortable as they were, and Gerhardt was no longer desperate for members as he had once been. By all means, he did not have to accept this man. Although, age was something he revered, and he would listen to the elder in case he might have some insight. "What do you know of my pack that makes you want to join us without even so much as asking my name?" Head would tilt ever so slightly as his brow raised in suspicion. Just what was this man playing at, not even bothering to give out his name or ask Gerhardt's. Was the that gullible to walk into a pack and pledge his loyalty without even the minuscule formality of a name?

"Speech"

Image by Ruelle.

Derek

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 06:22 PM

He looked at him with a simple task he huffed and looked down "I'm Derek, i'v been a rouge for quite some time now." He nodded at him as he asked if he even knew who he was. He nodded at him even more "Well of coarse who doesn't know a alpha. I'v heard of you alot, your Gerhardtl (hope i spelt it right). I think your territory is magnificent but an elder like me i can't stay another chance as a rouge. Being alone is even harder im part blind in one eye hunting is extremely hard. i really would appreciate it if i could join." He didnt want to seem like he was begging, begging wasn't his thing but he really needed to be apart of a pack he couldn't stay another day as a Rouge Its too hard to handle, a elder and partly blind yeah seems exhausting. But Derek been alone his whole life he could use a pack

Speech,

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 06:36 PM

"It's nice to meet you, Derek." No matter how irked the King was with the improper way this man wished to join, he could not deny an elderly wolf the right to a home and a family. He went on to plead his case, which moved the monarch's heart ever so slightly. This man was obviously in search of a home and a future with a pack, and why not Seracia? "Very well, do you know anything about how we function in Seracia?" It was not a judgmental question, he just needed to know how much he would need to explain to this new member. All rules, ranks, and information would have to be given in order to keep Derek out of trouble and ensure he was a functioning member of the pack.

"Speech"

Image by Ruelle.

Derek

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 06:52 PM

He shock his head that's basically the only part he didn't know "No sir i don't but i have the time to learn them." He was the type of guy to stay out of trouble. He stood there calmly and his ears were pinned to his head He raised his head and turned his head to get to see all of his face. His head slowly went down he shoke his head and alot of thoughts went through his mind. He looked up at him he was one weak brute he hasn't ate at all in days but he was still strong enough to walk being blind like he said before is hard to hunt. he stood firm and tall showing him that he's strong enough to be in his pack. But honestly he really hoped he would take him in, his heart was getting slower the more he got older. He was gonna turn 9 in a month which wasn't good then being 9 one more year till he could die or he could even die at 9. His paws were shifting around pressing against the dirt and leaves. He looked at the Alpha and gave a warm smile then it slowly faded as the alpha just glared at him. Derek looked side to side getting a view of the woods they were in. He liked it nice territory it seemed like a good place to live and start a family or a home. Even though he would never have a mate or anything because of his age plus his attitude was a big thing which made females not like him. He shrugged but one female was a good friend she was like a daughter or a bestfriend. She was also in this pack which made it even better Gerhardt seemed like a good Alpha which was also even better.

Speech,

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 07:05 PM

"We are a Kingdom based pack. I am the King, my wife.. the Queen. From there we go down in rank to Grand Duke and Duchess, the betas, and so on and so on. Ranks are very important here, as they are an identifying factor that relates to how much effort you put into the pack and how long you have been with us. Each new member starts off at the rank of Clergy, and has the opportunity to move up as I see fit based on how hard they work. Our rules are few, but they are just and strictly kept. My word is law, and should always be respected. Always put the Kingdom first, respect everyone, do not mate without permission, if someone is of a higher rank than you you must obey them unless I say otherwise, you may challenge for a rank if you choose. I believe those are the main ones. Also, do your best to never bring shame upon the Kingdom. Lastly, punishments here can often be physical in nature. Can you follow these rules?" Falling silent at last, the King rested to his haunches and allowed his tail to curl around his hips. He would see if this pack really did suit Derek. The King was still shocked that Derek wanted to join without knowing what type of pack Seracia was, but he supposed he had heard stranger things before.

"Speech"

Image by Ruelle.

Derek

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 07:17 PM

Listening to every word the Alpha said he nodded he understood every word that came out "Yes sir i will, I will obey any rank, i will let every wolf keep the rank that is givin to them. I will obey You and anyone in the pack. i will never disrespect the pack. I promise i give you my word." He nodded to him and smiled as that faded too he stood there with a calm look as he had his tail down and his head up respecting the alpha infront of him.

Im so sorry its short im doing something,

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 07:24 PM

"Very well, welcome to your new home. " The King stood and pivoted to allow the man to go further into the packland if he chose to. "Hunting doesn't seem to be your forte, so I would like you to spend your time ensuring the borders are safe. If I come up with something else for you I will let you know." With that, the King flicked his tail and strolled into his territory, intent to leave his new member to his own devices, but lingering close enough in case Derek had further questions or comments.

Exit Gerhardt unless stopped by Derek.

"Speech"

Image by Ruelle.