Open for All

K'arnae

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2013, 12:25 PM
K' A R N A E

This female does not need an introduction, and even if one was asked for, she would not give it. She is a quiet force that walks the lands without the intentions of drawing attention to herself. And like a presence sought to be unnoticed, she is quiet and carries herself with a spectre's grace. And yet, she perceives herself as the embodiment of the Autumn, not only in color but in essence; a cool, nameless existence that passes across the land for a time then drifts away just as quickly and quietly.

She can be as cold as the snap just before the Winter, or as warm as the Summer still striving to be felt. But as Winter always encroaches when least expected, so does she cling to that persona rather than delve in the kindness of warmth.

She is a being of true indifference less a matter of interest can sway her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Expectations:
  • For the time being I would like for her to get to know a few of the natives. Regardless of the necessity, she harbors no interest in joining a pack, but would listen to a representative/member if only to make herself aware of the claimed territories. That is not to say that she would never join a group, simply that her prerogatives at the moment are to 'carry on' and 'survive' unless something steers her toward another direction.

A companion would be nice for her to have in the long term, either another loner or a pack wolf. No commitment is required. She would simply see this arrangement as a necessity to hunt and take down larger game, however it can be used to personal plot developments or whatever need she can fill.

About K'arnae:
  • K'arnae rarely speaks unless it is necessary, and even then her conversations are carried on in 'prose/poetic verse'.
  • Readily her mind assumes everything beyond survival is 'uninteresting' and will leave at the first eligible opportunity. (However if there is something you would like to happen in the topic, feel free to PM me and we can work something out :3)
  • She is incredibly stubborn to the point of death.

Disclaimer
K'arnae is a 'hard to like' character, and is played thusly. Her actions are by no means a reflection of my personal feelings as a player toward another player or character. She was created to be a challenging character in the hopes that her inevitable metamorphosis (either for better or for worse) would be that much more rewarding. This is a character that conforms ONLY when the IC conditions within a topic allow for it. If is is to become a hardened character, she must be faced with difficult and unforgiving situations. If she is to become a kind character, she must be witness to compassion. For the time being, she is a blank slate with only her memories to carry on by.

Make of her what you will.

Happy posting.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-03-2013, 02:29 PM
rofl you are the best person in the world ahmygosh. Your writing is exquisite, you know the clean difference in mature writing and point it out well. We shall thread :o?

I am going to offer you my girl Rivera. She's tough to get to know, tough to get to trust you, and even tougher to get to break down to you. She's a rogue, a warrior princess, and I think she could probably provide a good mutual relationship.

K'arnae

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Thank you so much :3 You flatter me...and of course we shall thread! An encounter with these two sounds wonderful. Nothing like placing an unyielding force against an unmovable obstacle. Either is bound to give way and can create an awesome dynamic. :D I'm excited.

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2013, 08:56 AM
As am I! Would you like me to start?

K'arnae

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Yes please!

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-05-2013, 11:30 PM
I forgot to give you this link

http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...st=0&#entry6511

Thaddeus Rogue

gems
size
build
player
04-12-2013, 06:50 PM
I want Kaly/Kar'nae plots. They would definitely find each other useful.

K'arnae

gems
size
build
player
04-12-2013, 07:05 PM
We can give it a go. She's just...'meh' and lacking stimulation at the moment.

Lucrecia

gems
size
build
player
04-12-2013, 07:19 PM
when i bring vivienne here, i'd love to see where their little intense-filled, emotional escapades go.

K'arnae

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2013, 03:28 PM
lol but of course