And Who Do You Think You Are?

Cairo

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:

The brunette lord had watched. Had watched as those that loved him so much had fallen beneath the words of their king. Collision had been the appointed sovereign when Cairo had known he was too old to rule, and Cairo had listened, had done his hardest to back up the male. He had told Chrysanthe that she was in the wrong for wanting her life, when Collision was in the wrong for making such a quick decision. His reign would come to an abrupt end if he did not quickly realize who the choices he made effected. Chastisement was quick to the lord's mind and Cairo would not hold back the mind that had been set to work.

Salmon tongue rolled over his inky lips and his baritones stirred beneath him before he summoned the current Alpha, "Collision! He roared. There was evident disdain in his throat, there was a clear need to reprimand the younger man in the way he had behaved. Tail wavered behind him and he stood on old, strong bones. Azure eyes held a fiery ferocity and he was prepared, determined, and intent on fixing a lot of problems.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-28-2013, 02:30 PM

His ears rolled atop his head as he heard the summons of the brunette lord and a sigh rumbled from his throat. Honestly, he just didn't have time to be out and about all over the place. Bringing his head level with his body the male advanced and before long, he was upon the male. Dipping his head in reverence for the elder he would speak a gentle greeting, "Dad," The word rumbled forward and he remained standing.

Something was, clearly, not right.

Torquing his head to the lad he waited for whatever it was he had been summoned for. Clearly, there was no way around whatever was coming on, and he readied himself.

Cairo

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:

Shoulder's rolled forward, relieving themselves of the ache that thrived in the lord's blades and he waited. When the slate male appeared before him he retained a stern look and his tail whipped around to his side, pulling upwards in his drive for dominance and a clear need for answers, a dangerous question erupted forth, "Did you forget who the Adravendi Patriarch is? I have not yet become a part of the Earth," His gaze was strong, his voice was firm and his body was ready.

His gaze remained unwavering over the King's frame and his judgement was certainly being cast. A long silence drafted over them before the brunette king cleared his throat and made yet another piece of inquiry to be thrown at the younger male, "Better yet, Collision Adravendi, have you forgotten who gave you the throne?" Lips begged to furl and a growl longed to grow, and yet, he refrained.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Quote:

"No, I didn't forget...I'm sorry, I just did what I felt was best for Valhalla, and I chose who was best for the job! I am trying Cairo, I know I keep failing; but I've lost my passion, I don't...even know if I want this title anymore," He would fall into silence, the king looking at Cairo. No, he knew he didn't want the throne anymore, at least for awhile.

"I'm sorry, Cairo," and he truly was, but he needed to digress.

Cairo

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:

The brunette male would nod to Collision in understanding. Cairo himself had wanted to quit before, but that didn't mean there wasn't a worth to it all, "Collision, you are my son, I know you are capable of running Valhalla, of leading your own pack, but perhaps, now is not the time, Valhalla is mine once again," Would it remain Cairo's? No, it wouldn't. He would choose a valhallan or another heir to be a rightful holder of the throne. It didn't have to be an Adravendi, so long as there was some loyalty and devotion to keeping what an old friend had going. He would make sure to care for Valhalla as he once had, until he found a decent heir. Syrinx still had far too much time before he was able to have the throne.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:

The alleviation of the throne would come with, honestly, a massive weight off of his shoulders. The shift in the chain of command would mean that things could go back to normal, at least for awhile, and he could relax, return to his days of caring for his children, of being by his wife, of acting as a friend. He was...honestly happy with the decision and he would allow a gentle thanks to slip from his lips, "Thank-you, Cairo," With that the beast would turn, and go to find his children.