ardent

For Hire

Icarus

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 02:02 PM
So, Icarus Vonecci is my giant mercenary character. He's loosely based off of Deadpool, and has quite the mouth on him. He will do business with a character, without discrimination, as long as the price is right. One important matter: morality doesn't really bother him, as long as he's not hurting someone he cares about, or feels is an asset to him, he won't mind doing a job.

Any takers?

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 11:57 PM
I'd merely like a thread with the boy, if you don't mind! c: I have Jupiter, and she's the alpha of Ludicael. If it appeals to you, would you like to start a thread and see where it goes? ^_^

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Icarus

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2013, 04:58 PM
Why surely :] Would you like to start the thread or should I?

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 06:14 PM
Methinks m'boy Maverick may have a job for Icky. <3

Icarus

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 09:36 PM
awesome! I shall make a thread for them on the Seracia borders :]

Cheyenne

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2013, 09:49 AM
HUN NNN!!!!!!
-tackles and molests- ackhem what?? >~>

Lol anyway, yes yes I think we should thread no? I have King and Cheyenne at the moment. Cheyenne is a sweet sheltered Wolf and king is my royal ill be friend anyone who's nice wolf xD
(I haven't pulled ruelle into the site but I've been seriously thinking about it) but yes if you'd like you mercenary to meet one of mine I'm down :)