ardent

Stay Frosty

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 10:30 AM
?Damn, how the hell did I end up here?? Elysian said to himself as he looked from the edge of probably the highest point of the peak, why he was wandering in such a place escaped him but he had to get to the other locations this land held some way. As his eyes scanned the vast ocean like view as each breath he took released an ice cold fog from his muzzle. His feet stood on the edge and he could have very well just fell off or perhaps slipped to his death far below. Something Elysian felt good doing, living life on the edge. ?Just a step away, just a breath away, I?m standing on the edge today, and it is at this very moment, I am alive. But asleep, trapped within my own dreams, and if I die before I wake. I pray the lord, my soul to take.? Elysian said as he leaned forward, wondering for a brief moment what if would be like to die. Would it be painful? Slow? Immanent? Perhaps fast? Painless? Peaceful? These thought flooded his mind as a sudden crack came from behind him, it was loud and snapped him out of his suicidal trance. When he opened his eyes he couldn?t see the ground beneath him but he wasn?t falling. He scrambled backwards so fast he nearly lost his footing, his heart skipped a few beats and his blood rushed at the sheer idea from falling from that cliff, his chest heaved as he rolled his eyes and turned his body to walk away. ?Note to self, never do that again.? He said walking away to continue his little journey.

The wind blew harshly through the desert-like landscape but instead of sand and stone in was snow and rock solid ice. His fur bristled and his pads felt frozen beneath him and his blood ice cold running thick through his veins like honey or syrup. Each step he took made a very deep footprint that went up to his shoulders. He found it hard to stay on the surface of the snow so he has been forced to travel in the snow, his could feel ice on his pads even as deep as he was. The snow came up to his chest but he pushed through like a train to reach his location. Witch as of now he wasn?t even sure was. Elysian grew tired and he was freezing cold. His eyes scanned over the snow and his glance reached a small black space on the wall of a rocky mountain. He wondered what it could have possibly been so he pushed forward a bit to see it more clearly. As he did he saw that the small space was a cave, his eyes widened and he grew slightly happy. Within moments he was pushed through most the snow to the entrance of the cave. His entered slowly wondering if anyone was there, exiting the snow shaking like a leaf in fall, his looked up and saw ice spikes hanging from the ceiling, which was dangerous but nothing for him to worry about. He entered the cave and noticed the ground was solid ice, possibly this used to be some source of water. He slipped upon entrance and fell down bashing his head on a lump. Suddenly everything went black and his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he blacked out. Blood leaking onto the ice from his head wound.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 11:43 AM

The shewolf had strayed away from her packlands, once again growing bored and wanting to explore. She was glad that her Sol did not care what they did, as long as the wolves were still loyal to the pack and didn't compromise their safety. If she did care then Aria would not be here at the time, she would be back in Ludicael hunting something for the pack and staying at camp because of her curious nature. She didn't even pay attention to where her paws led her, green eyes just watching the landscape change, ears swiveling left and right to various sounds popping up around her. She was in a calm and somewhat good mood today, not upset or annoyed by anything. The scabbed claw marks on her shoulder didn't even bother her anymore, they scabbed over enough to where the claw marks wouldn't reopen from her body moving too much.

Eventually the temperature had dropped more than in her lands, an icy chill in the air that wrapped around her body and tried to make its way through her thick fur and touch her skin with its icy touch. The farther she moved into the north the deeper the snow got, at first only at her paws but the more she walked the more it climbed up her leg until finally it was touching her chest. Aria did not mind, it would just help her work on her leg muscles. Hop, hop, hop. She moved through the snow, tongue hanging out the side of her mouth as she hopped through the snow. Every few moments she would come to a stop, shaking snow off her head and blinking green eyes, looking around before continuing on.

Finally the shewolf came to a stop, pulling herself out of the snow and climbing up onto a rock that was just barely popping out the top of the white landscape. Once on it she shook the snow out of her brown and white coat, stump of a tail wiggling behind her while she scanned the place, looking for a spot she could rest for a bit before moving on after walking for awhile. Left, right, left again, right again. There. Her gaze narrowed on a dark spot in the snow, was it a cave? Or perhaps a boulder just messing with her eyes. Oh well, it caught her attention and now she was going to check it out.

She leaned back on her legs, shifting her weight and then throwing herself forward into the snow, sending it up like a wave. Hop, hop, hop. She moved quickly, eyes focused on the dark spot as she moved. As she got closer the snow lessened, only up to her wrists now that she reached the entrance of what was now found to be a cave. "Interesting." She said to herself, stretching her head forward to sniff the air and let green eyes refocus in the darkness. Right away she smelled another wolf, very strong, probably just arrived but the longer she stood there she realized a body laying jut a bit in front of her. Sleeping perhaps? She carefully moved forward, body tensing and shifting as she realized the ground was covered in ice. "Excuse me, is it okay if I join you?" She asked in a gentle, non-aggressive tone. She moved close to the wolf, stepping to the side so she could meet his eyes but suddenly saw some blood coming from his head which quickly caused her to chuckle. What a ding dong, he probably slipped and hit his head.

With a sigh she lowered her head and licked the small wound on his head, clearing his fur of blood after a few seconds before taking a step back and looking around the cave. Perhaps there was a non-icy spot she could pull him to? She turned her body, green eyes scanning the cave, looking for a nice spot. After a few moments she managed to find one in the back of the cave so she went back and gently grabbed the male by the scruff and pulled slowly. He might be a heavier wolf because he was a male but he was on ice so it would be easier to pull him. Carefully she pulled him towards the back of the cave, finally stopping once she was able to get him off the ice. His head was still bleeding so she bent over and licked it a few times before finally lowering herself down, laying beside the male until he woke.

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 12:14 PM
Darsha could feel the blood still oozing from his head even after he passed out. He could feel some kind of warm feeling on his wound after a few moments went by, Darsha began to dream when he realized he wasn't waking up. Only his dreams were almost always nightmares, he was back in his den, as a pup, with his father. The very thought of being there with him struck fear into Darsha's heart as he squirmed in real life. His father chuckled at him as Darsha whimpered in his dream. "Yeah, you should be afraid. You may be able to escape me in the real world but here, your in mine." He said as he began to bite into Darshas flesh, bleeding him, ripping at him. Darsha was venerable being he was still a pup in his nightmare, and the pain being inflicted was a real as it was back then. Like reliving the hell he was faced with, Darsha watched as his father wounded him. The same scars on his body were the same wounds that were given. The slit on his throat, the several brutal scars that littered his body now. "Please, stop." He whimpered in his nightmare. His father snapped at him. "No, i will not stop, i am the hatred that haunts your mind, the evil in every dark corner of your heart. I will never rest until you die." He snarled in his ear.

Darsha's eyes snapped open as he jumped up, breathing heavily. His eyes alive with anger and fear. He expression softened after he realized it was just a dream, and that he was in the one place he father couldn't reach him. He sighed in relief as he turned around to see a female...laying next to him? Darshas heart nearly jumped out of his chest as he backed away. Who the hell was she? Darsha looked around and felt his head still leaking with blood as droplets hit the ground. He grunted and shook his head. "che diavolo sta succedendo? perch? sto sanguinando?" He asked tiredly as he slowly fell back to the ground from blood loss. He looked at the girl again and saw she had the same scar over her eye as he did his. He of course had a lot more cars than that but she had one that was identical to his. He looked at her and looked away.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 12:58 PM

Aria remained with the male as he lay there, green eyes pulling away from the entrance of the cave every couple of minutes to check on him whenever he would twitch. She had her forelegs tucked in, her back ones out to the side. With head held high she resisted the urge to just take a short nap, not wanting to risk the male fading away. Whenever he went still she would lower her head so that his fur just barely brushed against her cheek, ear swiveling to the side to listen to his heartbeat. He seemed fine, the hit on his head probably was just hard enough in the right spot to make him pass out, he would be okay after he woke up.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed since finding the wolf, wasn't paying much attention to it. And even though she resisting the urge, her eyelids were becoming heavy, slowly sliding shut but just before they closed they would snap back open and she would shake her head. It was after one of these moments that the male beside her finally woke, jumping up breathing heavily. He did her surprise her, causing the shewolf to jump slightly but instead of standing up like he had she remained laying down. Laying down would show him she meant no harm, if she did then she would have attacked him instead of sitting here with him making sure he was okay. From there she watched him with a calm expression, eyes full of understanding and gentleness looking into ones alive and full of anger and fear. That was understandable, she would be feeling the same way if she suddenly woke up to find a wolf laying next to me.

He backed away, causing the shewolf to smile. He seemed so scared, and to her it was adorable. That look on his face, his actions, like a pup discovering it had wandered too far from its mother and was now lost. Suddenly he spoke, weird words leaving his lips. Was he not from around here? She had never heard that language before, foreigner? She raised an eyebrow at this, head tilting to the side as he dropped back down to the ground. It was at this time that she noticed the scars over his eye, just like hers. Did he have more on his body? The only other ones she had were the scabbed claw marks on her shoulder. This guy was becoming more and more interesting with each second that passed.

When he looked away Aria took this as the time for her to speak up, swiveling her ears and clearing her throat. "Do you speak english?" She asked him, not sure if he would understand because the first thing he said was in a different language. "I'm Aria." She added with a smile, lifting a paw and putting it to her chest. "I hope I did not frighten you, didn't want you to freeze in here with a fresh wound." She went on, motioning towards his head with her snout.

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 01:28 PM
Darsha was still dizzy and cold, he was more muscle than fur and so he began to shiver as the female looked at him, mocking him. He sealed his eyes shut as he laid down on his side, his heart still pounding in his chest as blood roared in his ears. His head began to drip with even more blood when he lay down on the cold earth. That nightmare had really put him out of it, all he could hear was his father ripping into his flesh without mercy. Hesitantly he looked at the celling of the cave and watched the sparkling ice sickles hang overhead. How wonderful it would have been to see one of those things fall and hit him in the face. He looked at the blood on his fur and he sighed, not bothering to clean himself. He figured the blood loss would kill him anyways, the pain was only temporary. He could feel the throbbing in his head as the female spoke to him.

He hesitated for a moment but replied with bis normal blank and rusty voice no one seemed to like. "Yeah, i guess i do." He said looking at the blood leaking from his head as she said she was sorry for frightening him. Darsha nodded and stood to his feet and wobbled a few feet before falling over himself again. "Damn...." He said as he began to shiver from the cold, he looked at the female and blinked before looking at the ground again.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 02:07 PM

He did not look too good, even though the wound on his head was small it still kept bleeding. It was this that which caused her to sort of zone out, her mind flooding with many thoughts. Asking about this wolf, who was he, where did he come from, etc. But she brushed those aside, there would be a time where she could ask him these questions but that was not now. Right now she needed to think of a way to stop the bleeding. She went though her memories, trying to remember the little bit she knew of herbs. Not many knew about herbs but luckily for her she had picked up some basics that would help any wolf, mostly how to keep wounds from becoming infected, stop aches and pains, and little stuff like that. After a few moments of silence, the male had now laid down, she finally remembered the plants she would need to help the male stop the bleeding, prevent infection, and something to numb some of the pain, if he had any.

Yeah, I guess I do. His rusty voice caused her ears to swivel forward, pulling Aria out of her thoughts. So he did understand and speak english, that was good. If the male didn't then it would be difficult for her to explain things to him and try to understand what he was trying to tell her. Her jaws parted slightly, lips moving to form words but before she could say anything the male suddenly stood up and tried walking off. Aria's brows furrowed as she quickly pushed herself up and took a step forward but he suddenly fell to the ground and mumbled a Damn and looked to her then away. The shewolf smirked, the way this wolf was struggling was adorable. He was trying to act like nothing was wrong, trying to leave without tending to his wound but was failing.

Since he didn't seem like a dangerous wolf she moved forward, claws clicking against the hard, cold ground until finally stopping once she was beside him. Slowly and carefully she lowered her head so that it was beside his ear before going between his ears and running her tongue over the wound. You shouldn't try moving, your going to stress yourself. She spoke softly, nudging him in the side and motioning towards the back of the cave. Go lay down, I'll go look for something to treat that cut. She said in a stern voice, eyes narrowing slightly on him. He was injured and needed to just lay down, not move around while he was dizzy. If he resisted then she would simply use force, he was just a little bigger than her but even if he was he couldn't stand on his paws for too long so she would be able to handle him. And if you resist, I'm not sure I'll be able to handle myself with such a handsome beast. She smirked, something in her eyes telling him she might do something that would surprise him or that he didn't like.

With that she lifted her head high, green eyes staring down at him and stump of a tail wiggling behind her. She took a step to the side, watching, making sure he would go back to where he had been laying with her. It would be wise to listen, there aren't many wolves you will cross while vulnerable that will actually help you like I am. She turned her back on him, walking up to the cave entrance, moving carefully on the ice before stopping at the rim and looking back at him.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 02:24 PM
Darsha lay there tense being in the same place as another wolf, it made him uneasy mostly because he practically grew up under a rock. He had absolutely no social instinct. The female stood up in his path as he hit the ground and he was beginning to wonder if he was being held prisoner. She told his he shouldn't try to move but what she did next made him freeze. Did she just...touch him? Darsha fought back the urge to get up in fight her even though he knew in his condition he wouldn't get far. He would never admit that her tongue against his wound felt good because honestly pain was second nature. She nudged him to go lay back down and he stared at her blankly as he eye twitched. She told him not to resist and Darsha was seriously considering it. She called him a 'handsome beast' and he wasn't sure if that was a compliment or a sick insult. What the hell did handsome mean? He wondered for a moment as she left to the entrance of the den to look for some kind of plant apparently. Darsha stayed were he was as she did, honestly still unable to believe she touched him. He watched her blankly as blood dripped on the ground, he was pretty sure she wouldn't do anything. He was honestly way to cold to move anyways.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 02:58 PM

Since the male did not move nor said a word, Aria turned and bounded out of the cave. Immediately she was up to her chest in snow but she did not let that slow her down, she needed to find those herbs and hurry back before that male passed out again from blood loss. She pushed through that snow while hopping, focusing on what the plants looked like that she needed and where she knew some grew. The only ones she knew off grew a bit of a distance from here, she would have to move fast.

The shewolf moved as fast as she could. While looking for the plants she found some that grew close to the area the cave was, relief spreading over her body as she ran over and collected as much as she could get and then wrapping in a leaf so it was easier to carry. Once that was done she moved on to the next, repeated the process and went onto another. Finally she finished, carrying three bundles of leaf wrapped plants in her jaws. Paws drummed against the cold, hard ground as she headed back for the cave. While she traveled back she tried ignoring the thoughts running through her head, asking if the male would still be there by time she got back and if he would still be awake.

The cave was now in sight and by now Aria was breathing heavily, and on the way here it had begun to hail. At first it didn't bother her, just little balls feeling like rain against her body but not it was getting worse and it was really starting to bug her. With a growl of irritation the shewolf moved on, hopping in the spots he bounded through when leaving, making it much easier and faster to reach the cave.

Aria walked into the cave, being careful on the ice. Green eyes begun to focus in the darkness, falling upon the male who didn't seem to have moved since she left. That was good, bringing a small smile to her lips. If he had run off while like this it would have upset her, some wolf could have found him and attacked him while vulnerable and it would have made her feel guilty because she didn't prevent his untimely death. Carefully she moved past him, going to the back of the cave and set the bundles down. Could you move over? It will be easier to do this where it isn't slippery. She asked kindly, sitting in the back of the cave with the leaf bundles at her paws, ready to be used.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 03:08 PM
Darsha stayed were he was, he was to tired to move and to cold to say anything. He could tell the weather was only getting worse and he wondered why the hell he was even there. The female was gone for a while and Darsha considered just walking out and taking his chances, decisions, decisions. But before Darsha could even make a choice she came back with a smile that made Darsha angry, wishing he had the a the to smile. She brushed past him and into the back of the den as she asked him to come back there. Darsha lay there for a moment as he weighed his options, but decided to do as he was told. Standing shakily to his feet he slowly struggled to make he was over to her. Once he got over he lay on his side and looked at the lead bundles with a confused expression. Ignoring it he looked into the females eyes and cocked an Eyebrow. "What...are you doing?" He asked with his Italian accent.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 03:44 PM

At first Aria thought the male would not move from where he was laying, but after a few moments he finally pushed himself up shakily and made his way over and once there he lay down. She had turned her attention away from him, biting open the leaf bundles, glancing at the male from the corner of her eyes. He seemed, confused about what they were and looked up to her, asking what she was doing with a strange but attractive accent in his voice. With a smile she used a paw too peel back the leaf, revealing some plants, doing the same to the other two bundles before looking at him. I'm going to try helping that wound of yours. She answered his question, leaning over and licking the cut twice to clean off some of the fresh and crusted over blood before pulling away and looking back down at the plants before her.

Not that the bundles were open the male would probably notice mostly roots and seeds, along with some spider webs. The seeds were for pain, if he was experiencing any and the roots had to be chewed up then pressed on the wound, the webs being placed on top to keep the stuff in place and to help stop the bleeding.

Aria had noticed his reaction to her touch before but now he would have to put that aside and let her do what she needed, she would have to lick his wound a few more times and smear plant juices on it. If she didn't, he would keep bleeding and eventually die from it. With a heavy sigh she looked to him briefly then back down at the plants. You may not like me touching you, but your going to have to deal with it for now. She told him, using a paw to push a few seeds towards him. Eat these if your having some pain, it should help ease it. With that she got down to business, the shewolf separated the plants into small piles and then picked up some roots in her moth and chewed them up. After a few moments of that she lowered her head and placed the chewed roots onto a leaf, turned to the male to check the bleeding and gave a brief lick before turning back to the plants.

With all the stuff chewed and set aside she finally turned to the male, moving a it closer to him and inspected the cut that was still bleeding some. It wasn't as bad as before but was definitely bleeding less, Hold still, this might sting or feel a bit weird. It'll help for sure though. She told him in a calm, gentle tone picking up a leaf with chewed roots and laying it on his side. She licked the wound once then turned to the leaf and scooped some of the roots up with her tongue, but instead of pulling her tongue into her mouth she kept it out, moving back and smearing it against the cut. She did this until all of the roots was on his cut, then turned and grabbed the webs, laying them on top of the cut and ointment, pressing it down gently.

You should be good now. Make sure you don't scratch that stuff off or that won't get better. She warned him with a stern voice, turning and grabbing the leaves into her mouth and moving them out of the way. Finally she sighed in relief, laying down on her back with paws dangling over her. You should try resting up to let that stuff work its magic. She turned her head to look at him with a small smile, head tilted slightly.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Darsha saw her open up the plants and he glanced at them as she said she was going to take care of his wound. With seeds and spider webs? He thought he was the crazy one. Darsha sat there uncomfortably as she began to do whatever it was she did, he licked bis cut and he flinched, not from the pain but from the fact she kept touching him, she told him he would have to deal with it so he just sealed his eyes shut as she worked her magic. Adding the ingredients to his wound he blushed without knowing it. She pressed something on his head and when he realized that she was done he opened his eyes. This whole situation was weird, she told him to rest and Darsha blinked. "Im not going back to sleep." He replied as the cold rocked his body. He began to shake violently as he teeth chattered. "Im fine." He said curling up and shivering. He hated the cold so much it was unreal.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 04:16 PM

He seemed to cooperate well for Aria, only flinching every now and then to her touch but overall was good. But once she was finished the guy was being all stubborn and didn't want to lay down, refusing to rest and instead wanted to freeze where he was. Did he not want to feel better, did he want to freeze to death?

Ha, I don't think so Mr. Stubborn. She growled, not out of aggression though, almost like a playful manor. Your going to bring your furry little butt over here so you don't freeze. Taking the time to get those plants and chew them would go to waste if you just freeze to death. Plus, who's going to keep me warm with that going on out there? She spoke, motioning towards the hail outside that seemed to be at its worst and wouldn't ease for awhile. Without waiting for his response the shewolf rolled onto her belly and pushed herself up and made her way over to the male, she stood on his other side where the cave entrance was and motioned for him to get moving. If you don't move then I will do it for you. She told him with a grin, lowering her head close to his. I have no problem touching a handsome fellow.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 04:30 PM
Darsha heard her speak to him again calling him stubborn. Darsha looked at her, he wasn't stubborn, just really really confused. She told him to get his 'furry butt' over there so he wouldn't freeze and keep her warm. Darsha blushed at that and turned back alone hoping she wouldn't press on about it. But instead she just stood up and got close to his face and said she had no problem touching 'handsome' males. Darsha looked at her and nodded as he went back to were she wanted to. Plopping down still shivering. How was this spot any better than the last? He looked back at her and mumbled under his breath.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 04:47 PM

After getting up and going on to make him go lay in the back, the male finally nodded and got up, making his way to the back of the cave and laying down. She smiled at this, watching him lay there shivering, watching her. She turned her head away, green eyes looking out and beyond the entrance, at the heavy hail pounding the snow. With a sigh she turned away and let her paws carry her over to the male, once over there she stood there thinking for a moment bout where she would lay but finally decided she would be loser to the cave entrance that way she would block the cold and he would get her heat that would be trapped between her and the cave wall.

Finally Aria lay down, lowering her back end first then her front, her gaze watching the male. Since you wanna resist sleep, how about you tell me your name? She asked in a soft and gentle tone, laying her head on her paws, curving her body around the male to prevent the cold from reaching him and so that he could get as much warmth from her body as he could. I've already given mine, so I think it would be fair, also since I basically just saved your life. She chuckled lightly, she didn't mean to upset him at all by her words or make him seem vulnerable. Was just trying to lighten the mood, make a decent atmosphere around them instead of there being silence and awkwardness.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 05:06 PM
She stayed over at the other side for a little while before coming over to him. She laid herself down next to him so that the wind wasn't crushing him, she looked at him with an expression Darsha could not mimic, it a smile. The one thing Darsha knew he could never do. She asked his name and he looked away in shame. His name? He had two names, one of them he abandoned. He replied blankly. "My name...is Darsha." He answer as he looked back at her. He felt guilty for being so rude to her, he looked her in her eyes and spoke. "I- im sorry for being so...rude." He said closing his eyes and shivering. "I guess im still...just angry." He said softly.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 05:18 PM

Her head tilted to the side as the male turned his head away when she asked for this name, brows raising slightly. Did something about that bother him, maybe he didn't have a name or just wasn't use to others asking for it. It made her feel a little bad for him, maybe something happened to him that caused him not to wanna give it out. If he did't wanna tell her then it was okay, she wouldn't die if he didn't tell her. It's just easier to talk to somebody when you know it. After a moment though he finally told her, Darsha. She looked straight ahead at the wall of the cave, saying his name, letting it roll off her tongue. Darsha, Darsha, Darsha. Odd name but nice. She thought to herself, smiling on the inside. If had not spoken she probably would have gone on thinking about it but his words brought her out of her head, green eyes focusing on him as he apologized for being rude, explaining that he was just still angry. Why is he apologizing, he didn't do anything wrong. I probably would have acted the same way. She thought to herself, a light sigh escaping her lips as she smiled at him. A pleasure to meet you, Darsha. And there is no need to apologize, I understand. She told him softly, shifting into a more comfortable position with her legs out to the side and her front curled into her chest. What were you angry about? If you don't mind me asking... Was it because of me touching you? If so then I do apologize for that. She asked and explained, hoping that she did not upset the male... Darsha by her actions. She was just trying to help her out, treating him like she would like to be treated.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 05:27 PM
He patiently waited for a reply, she looked at him for a moment and spoke to him again. Telling him there was no need to apologize, well wasn't she nice? He blinked as she asked why he was angry. He wanted to laugh if only he knew how. Why wasn't he angry? He hated everything about himself, and he was beginning to hate the world. It was his father who destroyed his mind, and made him into a monster. He looked at her and replied sadly. "I'm angry...at myself, and im beginning to hate everything around me. Its...complicated, im sure you don't care so ill spare you the story." He said putting his face on the ground and looked at the den entrance.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 05:49 PM

She watched him with green eyes, looking over every inch of his face, looking for any hint of emotion. There wasn't much there but she could find a bit of sadness and something mixed in with it, but not much else. Her ears swiveled to the side, listening to the hail outside but then going back to Darsha and listening to what he had to say. He was angry at himself, and as he went on she quickly knew that it was something that happened in his past. So, something bad happened to him as a child, she didn't even have to ask to know that much but either way she was going to ask him about it. Maybe it would help him let go, help him to change how he is and look on the positive side of things. Or he could just turn on her and become more angry but this time direct it at the shewolf. It wasn't her business but she couldn't help but ask since he brought it up.

Would you like to talk about? It sometimes helps if you just talk. She asked him, turning her head to the side so her cheek lay on her now crossed paws. If he didn't wanna talk about it then she would leave it at that, but now that she knew something was wrong with him she would keep pestering him, keep trying to help him. It's not like we have anywhere we need to be, I don't mind listening. She smiled.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Darsha could see her trying to read his emotions, good luck. No one would ever be able to read his his emotions because there was never any there. She hesitated for a moment before asking if he would want to talk about it. That it sometimes helped to forget, Darsha would never forget. He shook bis head and replied. "Father....he did...things to me. Ever since I could open my eyes, he touched me in places...hurt me in places, and destroyed me from the inside out." He explained, memories filled his mind and he shook his head and gave a angry growl. "Its not fair...why he did this to me...and mother....she was even worse." He looked at her and shook his head again and stood up, heading for the exit as he cursed himself. "I give up, i have nothing left to live for."

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 06:19 PM

She waited for his reaction to her words, waited those few moments before he shook his head and finally spoke. So something bad did happen to him as he was younger, his father did things to him, and his mother. Mothers were suppose to be childrens' protectors, showing them what love was and to teach them how to live a happy life. But Darsha's, she didn't do those things, was far wore than his father. It was clear now that he was angry, a growl rumbling in his throat before he finally shook his head and got up, heading for the cave entrance. I give up, I have nothing left to live for.

Hey! Stop! She barked, quickly pushing herself up onto all over and running over to the male, putting herself between him and the cave entrance. Her brows furrowed, eyes narrowed and lips slightly pulled back and over her fangs. What do you mean you have nothing left to live for? She asked with a low growl rumbling in the back of her throat, holding her head high. Your still young, your parents are no longer here to cause you anymore pain. You still have many years ahead of you, so many years to change how you are. To do good, and experience a ton of shit in your life. Why give up when your life has barely begun? She barked at him, taking a step towards the male.

Something started to boil under the surface but she could not identify it. Was it anger? Anger towards this guys parents who treated him like crap, didn't treat him the way he should have been. Anger towards the fact that he was so willing to give up without a fight, be a coward? Or was it fear that he would try doing something dangerous to himself. By giving up your just being a coward! Making your asshole of parents laugh because your giving in like they want. Resist that urge! Continue on, experience the things they neglected in giving or showing you. She shut her trap and took a step back, fierce forest green eyes staring right into his. Keep talking like an idiot and I will beat some sense into you.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."