Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-27-2013, 11:43 AM

The burly king would roll his shoulder's back and his legs would fold against the verdant blades of the earth. A powerful look resonated as he looked out across the topography, his thoughts settling on the fact his dearest wife was indeed getting better. Rotating his tail around his ankles the beast would remain perfectly content, so long as things remained in the course they were, he found Valhalla was happy. So happy. It had been a long and dangerous road, all of things they had endured, but in the end, the brunt of Valhalla had stayed together, and they were a family. They did not need some trivial manner of power over others to stay in tact. They no where usurped the numbers they once held, but fact of the matter was, they were perhaps more powerful without those numbers than ever before. There was strength in love. Not numbers. Not size. Not anything contrary to.

Cyanide

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Discontent had settled within the depths of the assassin. With Tortuga, with their leader, with their customs, with their laws. She was by definition an assassin. bred to kill, bred to destroy. Tortuga remained in the shadows, content to watch the world tick by... but why? They had power in their ranks and monsters in their strength why not conquer, why not destroy? Why were they so content to watch the world pass by and do nothing... she grew restless. She needed an outlet, a task, an assignment. Her muscles remained keen and precisioned, nearly a day passed her by when she did not hone her skills, her two toned gaze, one blue, one gold fell upon the ruler of Valhalla and she gave pause, for a moment, tempted to strike but that notion fell just as quickly. He was not an assignment and she was not a killer.

"Collision, King of Valhalla... what brings you so far east?" Her tones were low, smooth, a deep baritone that coasted from her larynx. She drew up before him, seating herself. "My name is Cyanide."

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-27-2013, 12:02 PM

The brute would sit in quiet contempt, his mind perfectly fine with the silence and lack of being, yet, it seemed only to reign true until another came forth, a brow would raise as she sounded off his name, his position...how was this? Her name would be spoken, and not a bell would be rung, tail rising behind him, the beast would stand, and he would face her, How do you know my title? sharp inquiry would beckon in his vocals. He had to know. What was this woman doing out here? What had pulled her from oblivion and turned attention to her? Very well, hopefully she would allow him to know and assuage the concerns he had.

Cyanide

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2013, 12:09 PM
Her tail battered back and forth, floating lazily from one side to the next as she sat before him, not usually one for words but intrigued by the chance of such a rare opportunity. It was not often that a commoner got to speak with a King, the question would remain how would she play this? her mind churned, thinking of endless possibilities, never resting and never still, every movement she made was calculated, thought out, refined. It was habitual, her mind never rested. A gentle smile curled the edges of her mouth at his inquiry and a deep chuckle reverberated through her chest. "My dear, it tis my job to know such things. Spy and assassin are both titles I hold... that and your lovely ex-packmate was quite easy in spilling everything he knew of Valhalla."

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-27-2013, 12:14 PM

The man would rest his xanthous eyes upon the figure of the taut woman, his eyes wondering what secrets she had to tell, and indeed, it did not take long for her to spill them. Neo. Obviously. The bloody traitor. He was going to have to be handled. Swallowing back the arkhos would recline to his haunches and he would stare at the woman, "Mmm, Neo is a traitor and deserves no less than death if his wish is to betray Valhalla. He has cast away the Adravendi's and is therefore nothing less than wind beneath my metaphorical wings," There was spite in the alpha's voice, and yet, there was also promise.

Cyanide

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Oculars of two glittering colors would watch the anger morph across the kings face. It was intriguing such emotions. She had no delved too far into Neo's arrival. Had learned what she could and left them to their own devices, such things she cared little for. Petty and obsolete. Such betrayals and such blatant acceptances of them by Tortuga only provoked a war. For a pack that claimed indifference they seemed so very willing to stir trouble. Cyanide was nothing if not at least honorable, another tick she held against Tortuga. " Neo is foolish, his own hatred fuels his actions however misplaced or not it tis. Luce only fuels his fury. Tortuga is filled with wolves who boast a good game but are content to watch the birds fly by. They could be great but they choose laziness over strategy... such a pity." Her words were cold. She held no feelings towards the pack of Tortuga, her loyalties had lain with Nnoitra, but he rarely so much as showed his hide. " Oh damn... perhaps I have revealed to much." Oozing with sarcasm the last fell from her maw. What would they do to her? Kill her? she was invisible to most everyone in Tortuga, they more than likely did not realize she was gone. She was just the trump card they kept in their back pocket should shit ever hit the fan and she was tired of being silent.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-27-2013, 12:31 PM

Collision really had a solid opinion of Tortuga, and it was simple. It had all these dark aligned wolves that really got down and thought they were so fantastic. They were all talk and no walk. Every single one of them. Except perhaps, the Tortugan before him. There was something else that fueled her. A different kind of fire. Simper drawling over his features upon her sarcastic tones daunting his ears the man would speak, "Never mind that, Tortuga is little of my concern. They think they are something superb, and yet, I've given up on the hope they'll go to war, they should at least declare they are a bunch of pussies," Shrugging his shoulders the rugged man would question her, "Why have you not fought for your freedom if you so loathe them?

Cyanide

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Her expression never trained, neutral and blank she remained unreadable as her nature demanded. She was branded by Tortuga but his words instilled no anger in her, she knew far well that she was no coward. She had ripped the throat out of her own mate, that hadn't been easy. Her tail continued to flicker behind her, dusting the earth almost absently and a gentle smile curled her mouth. "I am an assassin, born and raised. Taught to take orders and see them through to completion. Even if I wished it, Tortuga would not release me, they enjoy too much the idea of my training and while strong I may be, I cannot succeed against an entire pack, I am not so eager to run to my demise. Dissatisfaction is better than death." Her words were calculated but truthful. She could not escape the grasp of some twenty warriors. That was a fools errand.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-27-2013, 01:17 PM

The lord would offer a calm smile and he would consider everything that she had told him. He had to admit there was a certain...edge tha the liked about her, while there was what sounded like loyalty, there was also an opinionated mind. Pleased smile was worn by the lord as she explained, "If Tortuga does not suit you, Cyanide, you could be used in Valhalla. I can't promise I'll send you on missions to slaughter someone everyday, but, I can tell you, anyone who violates Valhalla, they will be yours to do as you so please. I would be willing to free you from Tortuga for this," The arkhos would raise a brow, waiting for her to tell him what she thought.

Cyanide

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2013, 01:27 PM
She had accepted her shackles long ago, had chosen them willingly when Nnoitra had been her keeper, but now she could feel the cold shackles when they tightened upon her limbs. She hated it, but accepted it all the same. When challenged with obediance or death it was an easy decision. Audits would swivel forward, a slight shock of surprise trickling into mismatched orbs before it vanished as well, tail pausing in its restless movements.

"Valhalla..." She had never thought of becoming a traitor, such things would be seen as damning in the eyes of her old pack. Worthy of the lowest ring of hell... but did such matter, she wasn't going anywhere else once she died, why not dine with true demons? "I can do much more than merely a quick death, that is not my only use." Eyes glittered with something sinister, but she spoke no more on such a subject. "If you think you can break my shackles... I will follow you willingly."

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-27-2013, 01:30 PM

The lord would nod, and he would waste no time, if it was a challenge she wished to have, it was a challenge she would get. The brute would turn on his legs and torque his head, "To the battlefield then, we'll see if Tortuga will truly defend your status in their pack," His head would snake lower and his shoulders would rise as he mentally prepared for battle. The young woman would surely come, yes?

Exit Collision w/ Cyanide.