ardent

I Can Breathe Underwater [Open]

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
03-21-2013, 01:42 AM

Ivory pelt of snow, glided through the trees with grace and fluidity. Pads gently pressed against the earth with intent and purpose. Haunting blue eyes peered at the luscious forest around her, absorbing everything like a sponge. It truly was a beautiful pack land, and she had learned to take in whatever beauty she could find in this world. It seemed so very rare. All she had ever yearned for in life was die in the loving embrace of someone who loved her, but it seemed that dream was slowly flickering into nothing. The dame was nearing her decline in life, no longer the young high spirited fae.

Betrayal and wounds had long since hardened her exterior, making her far more reserved and quite than she once was. No less respectful or dignified. Abrasion and cruelty were simply not within her nature. She had a kind heart and a gentle soul and she always would. Crystalline blues blinked as she neared Valhalla's border, its scent easily reaching her nose. She drew close remaining a respectable five or so feet back from the territories line.

She drew herself up to a halt, tilted her crown to the heavens and sang. A soft, melodic howl that ricocheted off the trees, it called for someone, anyone. All she wished for was a few moments of someone's time. Nothing more and nothing less.

Speech,

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
03-22-2013, 01:19 AM

OOC: [ ]

The large pup galloped towards the edge of Valhalla upon the summons of a foreign female. He had no idea it was the little white woman he had met from the battlefields, and to be honest, how could he be held at fault? One meeting, he wasn't exactly expected to know her life story. Right? Legs propelling him towards the border the male would allow his tail to slowly banter behind himself, and even through his lacerated and missing face he would try to offer as pleasant a look as he could, though, he dare not smile for fear of further enunciating the horror.

His head would dip in greeting as he neared the lands, his nose breathing in her scent and perfectly noting it away, he wouldn't miss her again. Settling back on his muscular thighs the teenager would finally speak to the monochromatic female, "I think your name was Evette? I'm sorry...I have a pretty bad memory I think," He had a feeling that was exactly what it was, but just to be sure he felt the keen intuition to be careful and check with her. He really didn't know much about the position of handling new wolves, heck, maybe she had not even come with the intent to join, but he was definitely going to offer her hospitality. He was, after all, an Adravendi.

"Speech!".

TABLE + CODING BY KSI

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2013, 10:00 AM

The ivory dame relaxed, perching on her haunches, eyes the color of ice surveying the seemingly never-ending forest with a calm demeanor. Her tail lazily drifted from left to right, dusting across the dirt with seeming disinterest and little care. She wondered who would greet her upon the border, she knew many of Valhalla's beasts, by face if not by name. Cairo she had met, Blitzkrieg, Maya... they were all familiar to her. Perhaps they would not remember her... but she would remember them.

The sound of pads against the ground had her audits craning forward. She rose, shaking her pelt of dust and debris to greet whomever arrived properly. She blinked in slight surprise as the young offspring of Cairo bounded forward, he was wounded. Healing, but wounded and the frown tugged at her maw, head instantly working to wonder how she could heal it. She shook her head lightly. She was sure Valhalla had medics already attending the wound, she needn't interfere.

"No... my name is Evelette, but its quite alright, we scarcely spoke a few lines back in the battlefield, I would not expect you to remember. Syrinx yes?" She had very few encounters, wolves that she met came far and few between. "I have come to speak to someone about possibly joining Valhalla, if you have a moment." her voice was the epitome of respect and dignity.

Speech,

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
03-26-2013, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2013, 01:08 AM by Syrinx.)

OOC: [ ]

He rarely anticipated anyone visiting Valhalla, and it was even less common that the heir took the time to reply to a summons, but he figured as an upcoming king he should probably start taking a part in a few things. He had to admit, he was certainly excited he had chosen to come. It was the female he had met at the borders, and sweet goodness had she always been so pretty? Inky lips tugged into a firm smile the beast would torque his head to the side upon her answer to his inquiry. He had screwed up her name...smooth....

"Yes, Syrinx," His expression was relaxed, warm, and inviting, which seemed to fit the scenario given the fact the beast was going to decide whether she could join or not. "If you need a home, Valhalla is yours. Collision would be pleased to have you here," His eyes tottered towards the inside of the valleys and he invited her with a jerk of his skull, "What kinda rank do you like to hold?" She didn't look much like a warrior, but who knew...perhaps he could have been surprised by the monochromatic female.

"Speech!".

TABLE + CODING BY KSI

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2013, 01:29 AM

She blinked, a bit stunned at his fast approval, she had not anticipated such a quick acceptance of herself into Valhalla, she had mentally prepared a short list of skills she would offer. They were vast and many stemmed from her hands on training with Freak. For all that the wolf had wronged her, he taught her a great many things in combat. She was far from feeble that was certain... but it seemed she would not need such eloquent words... was Valhalla always so accepting? So willing to welcome a stranger? That seemed strange, but then again she had spoken with the large male before. Perhaps she had made a better impression than she surmised.

"I...um... thank you." She stuttered over her own words, still slightly surprised by his fast approval of her. He jerked his crown towards his home and she quickly rose to her pads, trotting forward to pace at his side. His heavy words quick and to the point reached her audits with ease and she smiled, mouth pulling up gracefully as she contemplated her answer. "It has been quite some time since I have been apart of a pack, at least truly contributed one... She paused here, realizing she was rambling. "I grew up in a very militant pack called Arkhein. I was trained beneath the second in command to be a warrior. He focused my abilities on speed, endurance, agility. So I suppose anything that utilizes such things. She laughed lightly, not minding what rank he gave her.

Speech!

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
04-02-2013, 12:19 AM

OOC: [ sorry its short, it's really late and im sleepy and im trying to reply to you because ily.]

Syrinx allowed her to follow behind him at an easy pace, and though he moved with diligence and purpose, there was a youthfulness, and a relaxed air about it. He waited for the answers to his question and when they came he wondered exactly what to do...let her go into battle? A woman like herself...he really didn't like the idea of her getting hurt. Play it safe. Yes, that was best. Nodding he turned to her and added, "Hunter is available. I mean, if you really wanna be a warrior; That's cool...just uh, you know, tricky business," Nodding his head he weighed the options and wondered what exactly it was he was supposed to be thinking. Saying. Wanting? What was he doing...? Perhaps summoning Cairo would be best...or Collision. Was he back yet? Why was he so off?

"Speech!".

TABLE + CODING BY KSI

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2013, 03:15 PM

She followed him languidly, her body posture relaxed and carefree. She would follow him wherever he wished to take her. She had no place of importance to be and if the heir to the throne was willing to give her the time of day who was she to debate such a chance? He towered over her small stature and she imagined they looked quite ridiculous walking side by side, perhaps one day she would engage him in a spar, Show him what she could really do, but such things were not for today.

She smiled gently as he stumbled over his words, soft laughter trickling from her larynx as he mentioned fighting being tricky business. She glanced over at him, amusement glittering in the depths of her gaze. "A wolf named Freak trained me, he was ruthless in his methods, I attacked him or he sunk his teeth into my flesh. He crippled me for several weeks once, I am well aware that fighting is tricky business." She laughed lightly, teasing him. "I will assume the position of Hunter, but if the pack has need for a warrior, I will not stand idly by. Is that acceptable?"

Speech!