ardent

Eve's Pack of Crazies

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
03-20-2013, 03:19 AM
Luana- 1 year- Shes a ball of piss and vinegar. Lively, exuberant, bright, unafraid, daring, and absolutely no conception of personal space what so ever. technically shes not mated to anybody, but you would be hard pressed to change her focus to anyone but her beloved Cetotorah. She recently discovered her father Kaios This lovely dame resides in Ludicael.

Insomnia-7 years- Insomnia is the epitome of speed, agility and excitement. It is rare to see this dame without a smile plastered upon her maw. Shes kind, caring, considerate, a bit cautious around those she dosen't know too well, but overall a sweetheart with the best of intentions. She is single for now. This lovely dame follows Gargoyle.

Evelette- 7 years- Evelette is kind hearted, sweet, gentle, caring and kind, but shes been betrayed by one too many people and her heart had grown cautious and a tad cold. All shes ever wanted was a family, a home and all shes ever received has been heartache and pain. She a genuine sweetheart she just may seem a little distant. She is single for now. This lovely dame resides in Valhalla.

Ghost- 5 years- Insane dosen't quite describe the dame. She puts on an air of regality and honor but in all actuality shes got dissociative identity disorder, (multiple personalities) and a severe case of obsessive compulsion. Upon first meeting her she seems quite regal, reserved, beautiful, but it tis all a facade. She is mated to Segar and had recently given birth to three beautiful pups. This lovely dame resides in Seracia.

Luce- 8 years- There isn't too much to say about Luce. A drug addict with a pension for lust and for violence. heartless, cold, manipulative and wicked. She has a softer side, but so far the only creature to see it is her adopted...son? Lover? Poor little Neo... once he became of age he took her as his own and she will soon give birth to his litter. This lovely dame is a rogue.

Banshee-7 years- Vile, evil, cruel, vindictive, monstrous. She has no soul, no possible chance of redemption. Heart as decrepit as sin itself she wanders the earth with seemingly no purpose other than devestation and death itself. Her only companion, a rat named Wraith. This lovely creature is single. This lovely dame is currently a rogue.

Loki- 7 years- Twisted, wickedly cruel, manipulative, cold, and mean, Loki is one of the most intelligent creatures you will have the displeasure of crossing. She does not care if friend or foe graces her path, each new soul is a specimen to be picked apart by her twisted words and cruel remarks. Very few recieve her kindness. This woman is mated too Nnoitra. This lovely dame is a rogue.

Desdemona- 7 years- Tough, quiet, distant, willing to teach. She comes from a pack of naught but war and bloodshed, she abandoned that life, left it behind but it still stains her soul and her mind. Shes quite an honest creature if anyone should get to know her. Currently she is mated to Demonio. This lovely dame follows Gargoyle.

Harlequin- Age 3- First and foremost, shes a hyena. Troublemaker, quick witted, intelligent, muscular, she makes for a formidable opponent both in a battle of mind and a battle of brute strength. Although she prefers the first, she does not fear the wolves of Alacritis. This creature is single. This dame resides in Ludicael.

Mahniya- Age 6- An ex-slave, Mahniya seems emotionless, cold, silent, when in fact she was beaten into this submission, no free will or thought she dosen't understand concepts of freedom. Gargoyle has pledged to break her of this, but so far little change is evident, until Rogue's return, the two, having known each other in the past came to meet, he pledged his loyalties to her and she returned his love. They will soon be married. This dame follows Gargoyle.

Elphaba- Age 3- This two toned dame is a spitfire, but her bark is far worse than her bite. Shes a good soul that wants to be evil, that wants to be numb but does not have the strength to break such ties. All she truly needs is a friend. This dame resides in Seracia.

Amaranth- Age 4- She is a dame of spit fire and acid. Shes distant, aloof, quiet, but with a temper that can be triggered at the drop of a dime. A past of wickedness and aggression had led her to be this bi-polar basket case! This lovely dame, is a rogue.

Gabriel- Puppy- Quiet, reserved, gentle, the pup would seem like the idle son, and he would have been if not for his steadily increasing OCD and a few mental problems that have yet to surface, hes broken and damaged but he means well and he tries hard. This lovely boy is currently a member of Valhalla.

Dorian- Puppy- For now this boy is sweet and innocent but as he grows he will be a vile wretched soul with no conscious and no love. Hatred and malice will rule this creature. Be weary if you cross his path. This boy resides within Tortuga's walls.

Pestilence- Puppy- The daughter of Loki and Nnoitra this tiny fae is twisted with cunning and trickery, taking after her mother but maintaining a bit more emotion she will be a wily one to capture and an even more deadly foe should you cross her. This dame is currently a rogue.

Anubis- Age 1- He is a Giant Anteater above all else. Hes pretty chill, laid back, easy going, loves to talk and meet new people and has a bizarre pension for dancing! Hes a cool guy that adores a good conversation. This boy currently is a rogue.

Sirius- Age 2- With faith, hopes, dreams, and love all riding within his faith in the stars, the lad is a dreamer. He's a lover of all things nocturnal with a lovely smile and the most beautiful piercing purple eyes you will ever see. This lovely boy is currently a rogue.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-20-2013, 02:56 PM
HARLEQUIN X ARIA

Perhaps friends? Aria would find Harlequin interesting because she has ever seen a hyena before and so would pester the female in telling her about herself and such. The two are trouble-makers so maybe they could play around and mess with other wolves. Eventually they become buddies and she tries getting the hyena to join Ludicael? XD

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
03-23-2013, 12:24 AM
HARLEQUINxARIA

Sure! Sounds quite interesting! I would love to pair these two up and see what happens! I could start something somewhere or you could? Its up to you just let me know! <3

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-23-2013, 10:43 AM
Could you please? (:

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
03-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Hrmm, perhaps Asheni and Bronze could meet...

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
03-29-2013, 12:56 PM
HARLEQUINx ARIA

http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...=ST&f=53&t=1493

AshenixBronze

I would love that! Would you like to start something or shall I?

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
03-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Could you, Eve? He is injured right now, so maybe she could find him and patch him up? :3 He is a bit cold and stand-offish, but if she persists he will osften up.. ^.^

Evelette

gems
size
build
player

Phoenix

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2013, 03:04 PM
I think Elphaba and Phoenix will get along great ;3 We should totally have a thread !

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Lets do it!!! Do you mind starting something?

Phoenix

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2013, 03:14 PM
I don't mind ;3 ill send Elphaba with a link to the thread if thats okay ;D

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2013, 04:13 PM
No problem! :3

Beherit

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Banshee seems interesting...

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2013, 02:17 AM
If you would like to meet her I am more than happy to thread her with you <3

Midnight

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2013, 10:34 AM
hey there i was wanting to talk to you about a new thread with Midnight and Asheni,seeing as the joining one is essentially finished now, i thought maybe they could go hunt for herbs or something together.

Midnight needs some friends and i definitely think she would want to pay ash back for essentially saving her life and be useful even if she is still just in the pack as a sheltered loner at this stage.

((edit: *just finished reading Wicked and Divine* wow,Dam ok so that happened. you can just ignore this post now i'll see if i can get it removed))

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2013, 08:47 PM
I have Mahniya in Glaciem if you would like for them to meet? I could see her and Midnight getting along fine <3

Tasha

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Luana or Evelette with Tasha?

Luce, Loki or Desdemona with Takara?

Both girls have posts in the battlefield, but since Takara has a reply from Viridiana already i figured she'd be meeting more wolves from Tortuga soon. Tasha has no replies at all so far.

Warning though, i am a bit rusty playing wolves as Ive played horses for the last few years. I'm slowly starting to get back into the swing of things

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2013, 09:12 PM
I could have Luana pop into Tahsa's?

Im good with any of those three for Takara! Luce is preggers at the moment, Loki is just indifferent to most everything, and Desdemona is currently challenging Kaien to rule Tortuga so its up to you! <3

Tasha

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2013, 09:49 PM
That would be awesome, im so ready to get these girls in a pack and start posting.

Whichever of the three you feel like posting once shes in the pack. Poor little girl is gonna get corrupted

Ocena

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 04:14 AM
Someone tell me why I'm on the computer this early um

But anyways! I would love to see Kamala and Luana potentially form a friendship after their spar? I think Kamala would like Luana and it could be interesting, especially since Luana is so close to Cetotorah.

Just let me know what you think! ^^