ardent

Standing tall and strong.

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 05:29 PM

Tikaani needed to face him once more, she knew that she needed to apologize for her actions. She was aware as to what she was doing was not the way she should have gone about things. She was only a year and a few months, so what was she even thinking as to going off as a loaner. To makes this situation worse, if she had won and left she had little to no training in anything. She was completely useless, in a pack with no skills she would be the piece of shit on the bottom of everyone's paw. Just a nuance, So she would call out Nnoitra, the brute who confronted her and made her stay. She hoped that he would train her in skills, she needed someone to do so. Like become his apprentice or something like that.

What ever is to happen is up to him decide, she knew that she could only give suggestions and the rest was up to him, up to rather or not he will take her in to train. Tikaani paced as she hesitated in calling him out, she was still a bit sore from the fight but that she would have to deal with. She let out a sigh and raised her head to the sky. Tikaani let out a call for Nnoitra.

The call echoed and then soon resided. She was not sure as to what was coming next, but all she knew was that this must be done. She paced a bit more then relaxed. She needed to calm her nerves, this will not be a fight, he shouldn't yell at her or nothing. The yearling stood there and waited for the brute to make his appearance.

Speech,

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-10-2013, 08:05 PM

Once again a call came to the newly reinstated Alpha. Regardless as how much of a pain it was to heed to the calls at all hours of the day this one was particularly important. The wolf who had called was Tikaani. The whelp had submitted and come back to Tortuga, but it irked him that he'd forced her to stay. It had been for her own good. She could have easily been killed in her rampage. She was not old enough to go off on her own and be a loner. She was also considered youth of Tortuga. They needed the youth. So he'd made her stay. Not something he was proud of.

Alabaster form moved quickly across the mountainous terrain he'd grown so accustomed to. It was different being in charge again with Desdemona. Kaien had failed and a sense of failure on his part ached in his chest. The male was dead though and he wouldn't cry over spilled milk. He'd failed his children, but it was too late to fix it. He had to fix the pack before the same happened.

He came upon her scarred brown body and his gaze softened slightly. She'd been thrust on her own because her mother, Antiva, had left her behind. Abandoned. It was funny how he always seemed to find the abandoned ones. Kaien had been abandoned. Now Tikaani was too. But what did she want?

"You called?"

The man sat down and tail flicked idly behind him. His tones were smooth and even as he spoke to her in a semi-sweet tone. Children had always been his soft spot, even if he tried to hide it. If given the chance he would have started things over with his own kids. All had left him. Whatever had happened was unknown. Depressing was the right word. Seven years old and he had no prodigy.

"Speech"

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 09:20 PM

It wasn't long before he showed, and she knew he would be prompted at things such as this. Tikaani watched as he approached her, he seemed to have a softer approach towards her unlike he did to the adults. Her ears were alert listening to anything that he had to say. His words were kind-ish, as he ignollaged her call, in the form of saying to tell him why she had called.

Tikaani looked upon the male and spoke I have called you here so that i may apologize for my actions, and ask if you can train me." She paused for a bit before beginning once more"If it is not to much of a bother to you i would like to take on as your apprentice or what you call it."

Tikaani stood there looking at Nnoitra, she hoped that he would take her in as his apprentice.If he was to make that decision to take her in as such, she would not argue, and do what is needed for her training. Tikaani could not help but think that this is going to be a good point in her life. One that will change the way she sees things.

Speech,

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-14-2013, 04:32 PM

The girl was blunt and he appreciated it. He felt as though he'd been running his legs off attending to the needs of the pack. He'd already been patrolling the border and answering questions. It seemed as though the new leadership would take a turn for something better. He had to hand it to Desdemona. She'd manage to turn the place upside down in only a day. Perhaps he wouldn't have to tear her rank from her. She'd held true to her word so far. The place was improving, slowly but surely.

The girls request threw him off guard. It'd been ages since he'd taught anyone. He hadn't had an apprentice since his own kids, even then that had been sketchy. She would be his first full apprentice if he decided to take her on. Head would nod though as he finally came to a decision.

"I'd be happy to teach you, but not only will I test your physical strength, but I will test your mental abilities as well. I am not fond of physical fighting, so your style would be based loosely off of mine. Can you handle that?"

If she could then he would train her. If not then she would have been better of asking Desdemona to train her.

Speech,

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2013, 07:27 PM

Tikaani looked at him and listened to what he had to say. Tikaani was sure that she would like to learn from him. She hoped that his way of fighting would help her keep her second personality under control. She looked at him and in a calm, but sincere voice."Thank you Nnoitra. I will learn from you, and how you handle things. I am sure i can handle that." She spoke

Tikaani looked at him, she was glad that he decided to take her up on that.Tikaani will work to her best, and then try to exceeded that as well. This was her time to make something of herself, she was going to put her mother thing in the past and move foreword with her destiny.

Speech,

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-17-2013, 10:44 AM

She was eager and willing to accept how he did things. He nodded giving her a pleased look. She would make a good apprentice if she could abide by her words. Nose would attempt to press to her cheek in a comforting gesture as he moved forward. She had calmed down a lot since the day he'd found her trying to leave. He didn't hold it against her. It seemed as though she'd regained some sense to her mind.

"Good. You will make an excellent student then. Don't let your mind overwhelm you. You will face times when you feel like giving up. That's the time to push forward and work on being your strongest. It will make you an amazing warrior if you can get past the point in which you are weakest."

Dual colored blue hues gazed upon her to see her reaction. His words were meant to be comforting and yet if she took them to heart she would see he was pushing her to tr her hardest as well. He would not take it easy on her. Not for one minute.

"Your training will start tomorrow."

[ooc: Sorry it's so short. Gotta a lot of posts to do xD]

Speech,

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2013, 09:05 AM

This was it, his words have spoken of the truth ans she was ready to begin her training. She could tell that he had faith in her, and Tikaani was glad of that. HE gave her some good advise with helping her develop into a great warrior.She stood there and listened to what he had to say. Her tail swayed gently as she was excited that he agreed to help her with training. This will be the beginning to a new chapter in life and she knew it.

"I will do my best Nnoitra and more. I won't let you down. I want to become strong." She said as her eyes watched him as he stood there, he seemed calm and she was calm as well.His next words made her a bit more excited. He spoke of training tomorrow, that made her even more grateful."Thank you so much, i will be ready for tomorrow"

Speech,

Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-23-2013, 07:57 AM

He offered her a smile and the man rose to his feet and attempted to press his nose to her cheek before sliding past her. He turned to look at her before replying to her excited words.

"I know you won't fail to disappoint. Get some rest. Tomorrow will be very busy."

With that the male left the scene to continue with his duties.

-exit Nnoitra-

Speech,

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
05-24-2013, 01:57 PM

She listened to the male speak and with a nod she let him know that she was listing to what he was saying. Tikaani was glad that he knew that she would not disappoint him, and she will defiantly do her best too. Tikanni then proceeded on her way to a den that she had made a few paces from the others.

[EXIT TIKAANI]

Speech,