Domovei

Somnium

gems
size
-
build
-
03-14-2013, 06:10 PM
So! Domovei is a very strange character. To put it short, he is the epitome of someone who has stockholm syndrome; he's been basically abused by his older brother for all of his life, and is insanely attached to him despite the abuse. However, his brother often abandons him for long periods of time, which is what is going on right now!

Dom is pretty much crazy... he's super paranoid and anxious about everything; he trusts nobody, except his brother, and especially hates physical contact. He's also prone to anger and general freakouts, but is ultimately super submissive.

SO, I want someone to perhaps enslave him? He'd be a great pair for someone who is really sadistic. (it's nothing sexual at all, Dom doesn't enjoy pain, he just tends to form emotional bonds to those who hurt him). Or, someone could force him to join a particular pack.. I pretty much love getting this poor boy abused, so have at it. He's very small and not strong, and is rather intelligent, just emotionally scarred.

Or someone could feel bad for him. That works too! However, he isn't completely innocence. Like I said, he has a fierce temper, and will basically do anything his brother demands of him.

Just let me know if anyone has ideas for this poor guy. <3

Taliere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Well I think my girl Taliere would enjoy having a new play toy :3