ardent

Darktiver Talon

DarkRiver

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2013, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013, 04:11 PM by Ardent.)
OOC Name: Akira
How did you get here?: That one place with all the wolf websites that have at least 50 or 100.
PvP: Semi-Realistic

Character's Name: DarkRiver Hawk Talon
Season of birth: Autumn
Size: Medium
Appearance description: I am a light wolf, but I'm not TOO light. I'm also between short and tall. I mean, my legs are long, but they aren't as long as they could be. But I don't think you came all this way just to hear me ramble on about legs, right? If I'm correct, you also want what my pelt is like, what color my fur is, and what color my eyes are. So, I better stop and tell you right now.

I'm a light gray wolf, like any other around here, I'm hoping. I have black splashes on my fur, like ink. My paws and legs are white. Yes, I'm a strange mix of colors, but I don't really care. My tail is white, with black at the tip. Underneath one eye, there is a white "tear", or a line running down. On the other, there is a black one. I better get on with my eye colors, right?

Out of everything, I think my eyes aren't two far apart in color. One eye, my right eye, is pale blue, like a robin's egg. My other eye, my left one, is sea blue. Funny how I should know about the sea. Well, it's huge....Wait, am I rambling again? So sorry. I forget. Well, I might as well wrap this up with my pelt, right?

Well, my pelt is fluffy and soft, unlike any other one year old wolf's pelt. Well, I guess that's all you need to know!

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
03-14-2013, 04:09 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]