ardent

Tucker

Scipio

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Ok so in Scipio's history he and his brother were like best buds and went through everything together. Their parents and pack died from an illness and they were found by a human Jenny. Scipio had the illness at that time but Tucker was healthy. Jenny nursed Scipio back to health and the brothers were reunited in the zoo. After they were old enough they were transferred to a wildlife sanctuary with other wolves in the Sawtooth Pack. When they were released into the wild the two brothers were separated.

Ok so I would like the two to meet up again and for both to join Ludicael.

I would like them to have threads often since their best brother buddies xD ok that sounded better in my head but anyways.

Tucker is a goofy funny and fun wolf. He is 3 years old and is very nice. He can be a bit arrogant at times and thinks he can do anything but he usually fails at it. Scipio took care of Tucker when they were together. Even though they are the same age, Tucker sees his brother as almost a big brother. Tucker can also be a bit of a wimp like whiny and lazy, so try to get that with the arrogance in too please :3

Just want Tucker to go to a good home ^^ lol so please reply if you would like him.

And this is the table pic the adopter will receive:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/068...xxx-d5xhupk.png

He has a bluish teal colored eyes and golden and brown fur. He is a Himalayan wolf so its a bit golden like Scipios' well they both are Himalayans xD And he is of medium build.

And you also have freedom of events in the past during their travels in the zoo ir wildlife sanctuary depending what it is. Just say in here and I'll say whether or not it goes. :3 thanks

Swiftkill

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 04:47 PM
I want Tucker.
SHORT STORY:

The holidays had been horrible for Tucker. Why? It was a long story, but thoughts flew through his mind, back to that horrible day.

The snow was coating the ground in thick layers, and the sky was dark. Now Tucker raised his voice in a howl.

His thoughts were interrupted by a small whimper from the bushes nearby. Tucker looked in that direction, not expecting anything. What he did find was a wolf.

A pup, to be exact. It whimpered as it saw him, burying it's head into the dirt below. "P-Please don't hurt me, Mister." The pup whimpered in a cute, small voice."Oh, it's okay little pup. I won't hurt you." Tucker said.

The pup stared up at him with wide eyes. "Really?" He asked, voice becoming much louder than it had.

Tucker nodded. "Where do you come from, Little Pup?" He asked, voice light and pretty. The pup flinched, saying, "I don't know anymore. I'm lost now."

Suddenly, the bushes rustled. A female came. "Oh, thank you! You found our pup! Can we ever rethank you?" She asked.

Tucker shook his head, smiling at the pretty female. "I just wish to know his name, along with yours." He said.

The female smiled, wagging her tail as hard as she could. "My name is Lily, and this pup here is Wanderer."

Tucker smiled once more at the two: they looked so happy now. "Just keep any eye on the little one, is all I ask."

As he turned to walk away, Lily asked him despretely, "Please? At least eat the prey we caught, kind stranger." Tucker hesistated, and moved to the female.

"My name is Tucker, and I'd be glad to eat to eat with you: But I can't." He said, simply. "Why do you have to go?" Wanderer asked the big wolf.

"Well, Wanderer. I have my own brother to take care of. But, hopefully, we will meet again." Tucker said.

Lily stepped forward. "Come on. Please!" She begged. "I can't. I have to hunt for my brother." Tucker said.

Not that he really would, of course.

RP SAMPLE: Is the story good enough for now?

Scipio

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Yes its good but they were both recently released and were taken care of humans but were taught some stuff in the wildlife conservation place but they are both a bit clueless still. And Scipio is like his big brother almost (but they are the same age and came from same litter.)

Over all I love it but remember to add the arrogance in a bit too :3 can I just see one with both in it and pretend he is hanging out with Scipio, Tucker jokes around a lot too with his brother and they're like buds so just write how you think buddies or close brothers would act :3 please

Swiftkill

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 05:29 PM
ok.

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Just a note guys, wolves under the age of 6 cannot have known humans in their lifetimes. Humans went extinct before they were born.

Octavian

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2013, 08:17 AM
Yeah, I have to fix that. Lulu told me :3

Scipio

gems
size
build
player
03-10-2013, 08:35 AM
Ok so I changed the history and the brothers traveled for help of the dying sick Scipio and a healer helped him before they were all caught and enslaved by another pack. When it was invaded they escaped but were separated. Swift if you read Scipio's history I can explain more but I have to go and this is rushed ik and a big run on sentence so I apologize but yeah xD