Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-06-2013, 01:43 PM
so, you should all go look at our store and the current items you can buy within' it. I really like diversity and the chance to optimize things, so we need some new items! You can submit as many as you like and every submission the admins accept to the store will get you some gems. Depends on the idea and how useful it is. It can be pretty much anything, something new you've never seen, something you've seen before on other sites, I don't care, just throw you're ideas out <3.

Just throw up the name of the item and a description, cuz I'm way to lazy to code atm.

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
02-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Weapon Use:

How about... Weapons. Like when I was thinking about having Erani discover how to use a stick. >.> I'm crazy, I know.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-06-2013, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013, 08:59 PM by Jupiter I.)
item - vestigial deformation/disfiguration
description - ever wanted your wolf to be born with an extra leg? a tail? a paw? an ear? maybe even another eye? you can have it! keep in mind that this added appendage is not functional and cannot be used. one addition per purchase.
other info - n/a

item - functional deformation/disfiguration
description - ever thought of two wagging tails? having five working legs instead of four? another eye? you've got it, and the best part is that it functions correctly! one addition per purchase.
other info - this would of course cost a lot more than its vestigial counterpart, and is optional for realism purposes, of course. can be made less minor than a leg, like an ear or something.

item - companion accessory
description - valid for one accessory for your companion such as a piercing, beads, feathers, etc.
other info - price can vary with the extravagance of the accessory, but I would suggest being cheaper than accessories for a wolf~

item - extra full dodge
description - can buy an extra full dodge for a fight. one use only.
other info - possibly put restrictions on it, like maybe it can only be used for rank battles other than challenging for a pack, or make it only for that, or make it more expensive if used in an important battle.

item - jack-in-the-box
description - an admin rolls a die to give you a random item in the shop.
other info - could put 'items under a certain amount of points only' or something~

all i got right now, haha.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
02-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Healer's Pouches:

Has your healer ever had too many herbs to carry them all at once? Maybe this could help.

Cost would be a substantial fee.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Accepted Items-
Companion Accessory-I like this idea, It's natural and I'm surprised we didn't think of it xD

That's it. xD I know, I'm being super picky, but some of them are either to unrealistic, we already have, or offend people. xD

Frayer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Found a Pack
You may claim a land and establish a new pack, but the cost in gems would be high, you would have to meet a post count requirement, and already have a certain number of supporters that would join your new pack (not your own characters).
Maybe allow the supporters to chip in gems to meet the high cost of a new pack.

Sade

gems
size
build
player
02-17-2013, 10:30 PM
So hey Lu
Do I need to post those store ideas in here
Or will I still get gems for them if you implement them anyway |D