Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-05-2013, 05:24 PM

Wanna Adopt?
Epiphron Is a very open character, considerably anything can happen with her. She has a pretty complex history, her mother died of cancer before her, her father was a little...distant for some time, her home was wiped out due to the volcano (why they all moved here) and for the most part this is what's going on. She can have generally any personality, but most of this time she has been with a really sweet healer, so if some of that has influenced her, that is fine too. She belongs to the Adravendi line. A lineage of powerful, honorable individuals. So, be crafty! And Be active! This is a special character, and I want something awesome done with her :).
If you do fall inactive, I reserve the right to re-adopt her out.
If you adopt her, you get the art below.

user posted image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce viverra, dui et congue aliquet, felis elit aliquam nisl, a pellentesque nisl sapien vitae ligula. Duis at semper tellus. Proin et nunc ut nibh aliquam hendrerit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nam tortor neque, ullamcorper adipiscing tincidunt sed, mollis ac libero. Duis aliquam venenatis risus eget convallis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean sit amet tellus ac arcu mollis tincidunt vel nec mi. Cras faucibus commodo varius. Quisque blandit consequat tristique. Phasellus sit amet tellus sit amet diam pretium suscipit. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Mauris tincidunt augue in justo imperdiet ac luctus nisi tristique. Nulla id tortor arcu, eu eleifend metus. Cras arcu ante, dignissim at sollicitudin ac, porttitor malesuada ipsum. Donec sed justo ac massa euismod venenatis et et ligula.

Curabitur dignissim accumsan elementum. Praesent non tortor eget tortor placerat eleifend. Vivamus libero sapien, gravida eget dictum non, venenatis a est. Praesent turpis massa, adipiscing porttitor rhoncus quis, sodales eget orci. Quisque ultrices elit vitae diam iaculis vel hendrerit dui elementum. Vestibulum consectetur aliquet sem, sed consectetur arcu auctor fringilla. Suspendisse in tincidunt erat. Ut non leo lacus. In vitae lacinia nulla. Quisque ultricies sagittis aliquet. Donec tincidunt hendrerit blandit.

Cras lacinia sagittis lectus, nec fermentum est adipiscing ac. Suspendisse sed justo ante. Duis ullamcorper augue aliquet nibh venenatis tincidunt. Curabitur viverra sollicitudin ligula, placerat molestie ipsum pellentesque non. Proin lacinia cursus odio id iaculis. Ut a sapien arcu. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent ullamcorper laoreet aliquet. Donec dui augue, tincidunt id posuere sit amet, tempus quis erat. Mauris porta luctus dignissim. Ut lobortis gravida libero vel tempor.

Speech,

Ookami

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2013, 12:43 PM
Can i adopt her?

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-07-2013, 06:37 AM
Oo, she is quite tempting! I'd have no problem with adopting her if you would like me to, Lu~

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Visitor

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-07-2013, 11:37 AM
This is Nyx, and I'd love to adopt Epiphron as my first character. I'd like to think I have a decent grasp on the Adravendi family, but please let me know if anything needs to be corrected.

Anyway, here's a sample profile I made for her:

Appearance:
Epiphron is doubtlessly of the Adravendi lineage. From her stunning blue eyes, to her rarely-wavering composure, the young female is nothing short of a princess, and she certainly wants the world to know it. Her head constantly held high, her eyes gazing deep into whoever she is speaking to, tail held dangerously high behind her back, she never hesitates to let all who dare speak to her know; she is Epiphron Adravendi.

Though much smaller than her birth siblings, Syrinx and Eos, Epiphron is not going to be a terribly small she-wolf. As of now, her paws are still a bit over-sized, and she still looks much like a pup, rather than the adult wolf she will quickly become. Her body is lean, certainly gaunt from hunger. She is clearly from a prestigious family, and has never known the misfortunes of feeling truly hungry so far in her life, and her body shows it. Her muscles are well-formed, lining her legs and neck, layered with a thin layer of fat from gorging on food before the cruel winter months set in.

Despite her obvious youth, Epiphron is stunning in her simplicity, with ivory fur, dappled with dark browns only around her muzzle. Her right ear and right paw, as if perfectly synchronized, are tipped with dull red hues, almost pink in color. In contrast with her white fur, her eyes are a vibrant blue, shining in their sockets like the finest sapphires. Due to her young age, she has no scars or physical imperfections. She is keen to notice the deformities of other, though not exactly judgemental.

Personality
Despite having already lost her mother and being displaced from her home, Epiphron has persevered thus far. She is strong in character, and rarely displays emotions such as sadness or grief. These emotions she has learned to hide, and lock deep inside for none to see. In fact, Epiphron is quite a composed child overall; she isn't excitable, like some others her age, nor is she quick to anger or upset. Despite her strong character, she is not totally independent -- she views family as extremely important, and wouldn't leave her family for anything in the world.

Epiphron is also a curious creature, hungry for knowledge of all things. Because of this, she has taken quite a liking to Erani, the healer who has been put in charge of looking after Epiphron and her siblings. She enjoys interacting with wolves of all kinds, and views loyalty as something extremely important. As well as simply enjoying friendship, she enjoys being known and remembered by others.

Despite her young age, Epiphron is constantly glowing with pride and confidence; as she grows older it will prove to be much more difficult to contain her ego. And like a glass filled dangerously to the brim, it is possible that one day the glass might tip, and she might falter, her pride spilling out as something much more dangerous. Only time will tell what kind of fae Epiphron will become.

But for now, she is nothing a curious young female, a scholar at heart, versed in the ways of maintaining a constantly composed demeanor, with the desire to be known and praised, but most of all, to be loved.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-07-2013, 01:22 PM

Wanna Adopt?
Thank you Star and Tero for the interest <3, But, I am going to opt with Nyx! First off, I think having a first character with so many relations and such a young age is great for development, and I would love a new member to take her. Secondly, Nyx, I adore how simple, yet elegant your writing style is. It is layered evenly and gets the point across without lacking depth or withholding knowledge. Epiphron is yours you may create her as soon as you can!

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-07-2013, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013, 04:52 PM by Jupiter I.)
The second I saw Nyx's audition I was going to withdraw my interest but I was at school. I know Nyx will take good care of her, and I'm excited that she'll get her, oh my gosh! <33 congrats and good luck, nyx love!

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.