player
02-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Name:Vexen Jazar
Species:Timber Wolf
Height:33inches
Length:78inches
Weight:135lbs
Picture:Click HERE!!! to see a picture of him
Appearance:Vexen Jazar has long thick fur that has three main colors,Black, Brown, and white. His eyes are a bright blue color with black rings around each eye. His muzzle is always covered in blood due to the fact that he loves to kill anything in site. The tip of his ears, tail, and his paws are black. On his front right paw there is a scar that covers most of the paw.

Personality: Vexen Jazar is not that kind to those he meets, he will always see others as a threat to him and it takes a lot to get on his good side. He will sometimes be staring up at the sky the reasons for this is unknown. His killer instincts will drive him to go and hunt to ease his thirst for blood. Despise him being so vile his only soft side is to a mate that had gained his trust and love and any pups that he puts out.

History:His past had put him in the mental state that he is in right now. Born to a loner female Vexen Jazar and his two other siblings, whos names aren't important, found them selves being born in to this world during a bad storm. The wind was flying around them about twenty miles an hour. His mother was trying her hardest to keep any debree from hitting her new born but despise all her efforts a plank of wood came flying down and caught the right paw of Vexen. The scar that he received from it is still there to this day. As the pups got older personalities had begun to develop, his two siblings both became kind and gentle, but him he was developing in to an evil wolf. As his training kept going and he got stronger, bigger, and taller, he soon found him self being lost in his own mind. One night his mind just snapped and he ended up killing and even eating some of his siblings and his own mother. The evil in his blue eyes seemed to consume him. Ever since that first kill he had been craving for the taste of blood, and he killed constantly that his white muzzle had a peppermint blood stain.

Roxton

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2013, 10:16 PM
I would love to take a swing at him. I didn't like him at first glance, but then my brain started showing me how I could play him, and now I'm intrigued. Do you need an example of some sort?

Ulrike

gems
size
build
player
02-22-2013, 08:53 PM
I am glad your interested in him and if you want to i won't mind a rp example of him. ^^ but if you really want him he is yours.

Swiftkill

gems
size
build
player
03-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Wow. I think that it would be really neat for him and my wolf to meet. They might get along after finding that they both loved to kill. I'll make an Rp Sample with him and Akira just by theirself, then one together.

Vexen Jazar Alone:The night reminded Vexen of the night he was born. The wind was blowing his long fur around. Where was he, now? Vexen really couldn't remember.... He just knew that he was somewhere..... This place seemed familar to him. If Vexen could remember, he would knoew that this was the place he spent his puphood. But, his mental state made that impossible. Maybe, if he howled loud enough, a wolf would come. What was he thinking? Vexen didn't think any wolf lived here, would even come near here. But then, the insane male got a glimpse of a silver-white pelt, just beyond the trees. He could step, forwards, attack.... But for some reason, he stopped. Ice blue and mint green eyes glared at him, just daring him to get closer. Why the little..... Words could not describe how he wanted to rip her apart. Of course, it WAS a femme. She looked no older than a year old. But Vexen simply glared back. A robin broke him from his thoughts. Vexen looked at it, snapped it's head with one simple snap. The small bird fell silent, like this wolf would. But Vexen couldn't stop looking. Who was this little wolf? Word Count: 203

WIP