ardent

Kadence Plots

Kangi

gems
size
build
player
03-07-2013, 01:49 AM
I bought a rouge pup guys! She was born in the winter and basically got separated from her mom in the volcano eruption. She's going to be shy, timid, super polite and formal but yeah, not very trusting of new people. Anyone want to adopt her and be her new mommy? Packs don't really matter to me all that much, could be anything. Open to other plots as well. I think she'll grow up to be pretty independent but she's pretty mouldable right now :)

AND PLOT!

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-07-2013, 06:20 AM
Hmm, now that I see this, I love the idea of Jupiter adopting her. It would have to be pre-Ludicael, as she's still in limbo as far as the challenge goes, but this would be perfect. cx

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Midnight

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2013, 06:38 AM
just throwing midnight into the mix, maybe they can meet up at some point. i don't think midnight's really long term mothering material, she would definitely want to help out though. maybe midnight can help protect kadence until she finds a real mother, up to you though.

Ookami

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2013, 03:12 PM
Ookami and Thane would love to adopt her. This will be a long term thing, and she will get both a mommy and daddy, if you want a posting example we will be glad to give you one.

Iniko

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-14-2013, 08:00 AM
Well Iniko is a trouble maker and likes to wander. As soon as he's accepted wanna thread the two? He's only a season older than her and would love to meet a pup his age other than his siblings :3