ardent

Hold Me Forever

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-30-2014, 05:28 PM

Parenthood was one of the most enjoyable experiences Kar had ever had in his entire life. His children were all so wonderful, two beautiful daughters and a handsome son. His little girls, his babies, loved him so. Mystic was one to always seek his attention, and the man had no qualms about giving it to her. A smile was worn on his muzzle as he returned to the densite that morning. His children were growing, and each day he watched them the male grew more proud. He was, perhaps, oblivious to his son's distance, to his solitary nature and the glares he would shoot his sisters. Particularly Mystic...

Setting down on of the geese as he got to the den the male would poke his head into the den. The girls were still asleep, and Naoise would pretend to be once he noticed Kar was back. He'd slowly come in, gently nuzzling Nalyda's shoulder to try and rouse her. "My love, I have brought your breakfast~" He would coo softly to her. He was usually up early and to bed early now, content to spend days with his family. In his eyes life was perfect, more than perfect, and only got better from here.

Speech, Thought

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-30-2014, 05:41 PM
Nalyda had been happy that she had been around her pups for a while, as well as her mate. She loved them all, and would end up dying for them if she had to. Her crimson optics would flutter open as she blinked the sleep from her eyes. The sound of her pups breathing was all she could hear, as well as feeling Kar's warm heat emanating from his mouth. The smell of blood wafted into her nostrils as she turned her cranium to the side, meeting the brute's gaze. Happiness came over her as she licked his muzzle. Her form shifted as she sat upon her haunches and wrapping her tail around her bodice. She was happy to see him as she began to eat, the warm blood going down her throat as the flesh filled her belly, providing more milk for her growing pups, leaving some which she did not eat and pushed it to Kar, smiling.

"Please, eat, my love. Plus, there are a few things I need to tell you," she spoke in her calm and gentle tone like she always did, and wrapped her tail around her bodice.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
11-03-2014, 07:06 PM

Slowly his beautiful mate would begin to wake, her eyes fluttering opening. One eye still the brilliant crimson hue, the other blinded by a freak accident and dulled. But she was still so beautiful, so very beautiful in his eyes. Behind in Kar?s tail would wag in excitement, a warm smile spreading across his muzzle. This was the beauty of love, seeing your beloved waking in the morning, seeing them so happy to see you, and you them. He would move aside as she rose, exiting to just outside the den so that they would not disturb their beautiful little ones. Bless them all, their children. Kar would curl his tail around his paws as he looked into the den. Little Mystic, even if she was still a runt, was growing strong. So beautiful, like her mother. He wanted to protect her from everything. Protect all of them. His family was his world... And the strangers who visited did not seem to bother them, for which Kar was grateful.

Gaze would turn back to his Nalyda as his beloved mate pressed the remains of the meal towards him. Though she smiled, her voice gentle, the fact that there were things she needed to tell him had the man worried. It was anxiety, more than anything, fear something might be going wrong, could go wrong. Nothing had happened, right? The man would tilt his head to the side, his smile giving way to a small frown. After worrying over her so during the birthing, scared to death that he was going to lose her and the children, he wasn?t sure of what to think when new news was to be presented. ?A few things to tell me...?? His voice betrayed his concern, brow furrowing.

?W-what is it you need to tell me, exactly?? Brow would furrow, too concerned about the news to even touch the food at his paws.

Speech, Thought

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Nalyda approached him and gave him a lick upon his muzzle. The news was not alarming you say the least, the woman just wished to see all her young ones grow up well and be happy with then. The dame had experienced that one of her pups was depressed and only wished to be with her, and seemed to be jealous of his sisters.

Her crimson optics shifted over to Kar as she placed her right front paw upon his left one as her posture was tall and friendly. She smiled and looked back to him. "Well, one of our pups is kind of frustrated, and a bit jealous of his sisters. He is always with me and kind of feels left out because you spend so much time with Mystic and Amaterasu."

Kar

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2014, 06:42 PM

The male’s gaze would not leave her crimson one, her paw placed over his own. Her posture was relaxed, calm, a smile on her face. Her news was not horrible to say the least, yet it was still troubling news. Naoise... The boy felt neglected by his father. Guilt would rise in his heart and Kar would lower his ears, gaze upon the ground. “H-he is...?” The male would ask softly. He had thought he had been doing so well as a parent, paying attention to what his children wanted. What they desired... And yet...

“I never realized. I’ve offered for him to come along with Mystic and myself from time to time. Even the three of them together. He always seemed content to do his own thing. I didn’t think it was because he was jealous... Oh great Siri... What have I done?” Kar closed his eyes. 

“My beloved Nalyda... Do you think he may... Hold hatred in his heart? Do you think he feels I might love him less than his sisters?” His voice came out in a whine. He did not want to think of that possibility.

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: -Information Lost-

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-02-2014, 06:53 PM
The crimson eyed she-wolf could see the sadness welling up in her mate's eyes. He seemed depressed of the news that she had told him, and he had the right to be. Her crimson hues went over his emerald ones as she licked his cheek, trying to comfort him as best as the woman could do at the moment. Naoise, their son, did kind of feel neglected, but, he did sometimes feel like he wished to do his own thing in Nalyda's eyes. She nudged Kar, a small smile came upon her features.

"Don't be sad, my love, he will come around soon I'm sure of it. He thought that you have been spending so much time with Mystic, he kind of wished to have his own moments with you alone, like you would teach him how to hunt, fish, and to bond," she spoke in a calm and collected tone, her paw not leaving the top of his own. She cared for her pups and mate too much, she would even die for them if the choice ever came up. Though she did not wish to make her mate even more depressed, she would never leave him as long as time was around.

"It is not your fault, and I am sure he does not think it is your fault either. But, perhaps you should do some father and son bonding some time."

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2015, 05:58 PM
His beloved would try to comfort him, bless her. The brute would lift his hues to meet with hers, giving a soft whine. He had wanted to be a father his children would be proud to have. To be a good father, a good mate. Yet according to Nalyda he was failing. He would give a soft sigh. It wasn’t as if she was placing blame on him or anything, though Kar’s mind stressed over his only son. Surely he couldn’t become a dark beast... No... He could not bear the thought of that.

Nalyda seemed confident that Naoise would come around. That he was jealous of his sister and that some bonding was desired. He knew it was true, though it wasn’t as if he hadn’t asked Naoise to join them. Perhaps it was one on one time that his son craved. Kar would give a quiet vow to rekindle the relationship that they were supposed to have.

“I surely hope not, my love.” Kar would say softly. “I’ll speak with Naoise soon and see if that is what he wants. The last thing I want is for our family to break from the inside.”

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Nalyda looked to him and smiled, giving him a nudge as the sounds of birds surrounded her ears. Her crimson eyes only could see a little while, for her other eye was slashed and caused her to only see out of her only good eye when the hurricane had passed a couple months ago. She loved her children more than she loved life itself and planted Kar a gentle lick across the cheek before placing her head under his chin. "Do not worry, my love, I am sure Naoise will get better and be a happy pup once he spends some time with you. I have given him much love and affection that I could give him, but, I'm sure that since he is your son, he wants to learn and be taught by you."

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-20-2015, 12:38 AM
Kar would give a small nod once his mate spoke again. He hoped that Nalyda was right, and that Naoise would open up to him, being happier, once Kar reached out to him one on one. If not... No... He couldn’t give up on his son. Kar would give a small nod, a small smile on his face. “Alright my love... I will give it my best shot. I want all of our children to be happy... I’ll speak to him tonight about spending the day tomorrow.” Kar would gently lick her muzzle, giving his promise. He’d do his very best to make them all happy. Son, daughters, and his mate.